Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles

Norway Scan

Name: Norway Scan
Website: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/vjwerlviukmajjj/6wiyzDhGtg
Description: Norway Scan, interchangeable with "Norway Scans", is a scanlation group run by anonymous preferred (ap) and Volandum.

Any opinion by Norway Scan members, including ap, does not represent the group. Each member is responsible for their opinions or actions.

We do NOT accept any donation. If you want to donate, please do it to our joint groups.

anonymous preferred does NOT take any translation request or scanlation offer unless it concerns a project he's been working on. A thank-you letter with such a request, in particular, will be frowned upon. Don't even bother.

Should you want to use ap's translation or scanlation for any language, feel free to do so "without" bothering asking for his approval. No credit required either. (it is recommended that you contact ap via Norwayscan at gmail.com; he might be able to share PSDs or cleans with you.)

Freelancers whom Norway Scan is currently working with:
Black Sword, BondEternal, FD2Raptor, Gecko, GodricKharg, himesaminako, Holy_Ca, HTML5, K-man, Kaillus, Kousora, L412D0W, Lemmieh, LoliHunterXD, MarketingReasons, Recongriffin, Sealophile, Spam Sucks, Tactless, Teras, Zekaito and Zujids

Groups that Norway Scan has been jointing with, formerly or currently:
Afrodhi, C2, Café con Lenin, Ciel Scans, Death Toll Scanlations, Devil Slayer Team, DKThias, Dragon and Griffin Scans, Duralumin, Forgotten Scans, Itadakimasu-Scanlator, Lemon Scans, Loli Brigade Scans, Lovely Scans Italia, MangaIchi Scanlation Division, NEWAVE (formerly, New Wave Scanlations), NFP Scans, One Time Scans, Oyasumi Translations, Pocket Loli Scans, Renzokusei Scans, Riceballicious, S2Scans, Sacred Blade Scans, simhauu, The AG Team and Village Idiot Scanlations.

Honorable mentions go to ex-workmates: Alad, andreaphobia, An Editor, Aoiha, Arihou, bdchee, blindbox, bluesky, cafecito, Cesc, Clueless, couchk, Derek, dikbut, Fenrill, GlassSkinned, H_Dogma, harshrox3, HimeMiya, iluminado, InfiniteVerisimilitude, Kallamez, khenny123, KnifeBuster, kobester11, LibraryTroll, Lvxi, Maglad, marthaurion, MaxLemon, monokuma, Nightshade_q8, n33t, nuggles, PervySageChuck, phaez, Purr-nyan, ranix, Silentdt, Sootopolis, SoSul, stokken, svines85, Tomlobeznokashima, Tryggve, ttahiii, and Vreiya.

ap's blacklist: al245, Cake-kun, Silentdt, and simhauu

p.s. Please look up any recruitment notice from the link below:
http://www.batoto.net/forums/topic/15109-norway-scan-recruitment/

If you can not find the files in the normal link above please look here.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/4cwdvihqgiyos0b/AABixSJqzH0UyAXDYOtqB4twa?dl=0
Delay: 0

Comics by Group

Boku dake ga Inai Machi Boku dake ga Inai Machi
SANBE Kei/SANBE Kei
Boku wa Mari no Naka Boku wa Mari no Naka
OSHIMI Shuzo/OSHIMI Shuzo
Dantalian no Shoka Dantalian no Shoka
MIKUMO Gakuto ,G Yuusuke/ABENO Chako
Domestic na Kanojo Domestic na Kanojo
Sasuga Kei/Sasuga Kei
Dragon Zakura Dragon Zakura
Norifusa Mita/Norifusa Mita
Flat Flat
AOGIRI Natsu/AOGIRI Natsu
Gakkou Gurashi! Gakkou Gurashi!
KAIHOU Norimitsu/CHIBA Sadoru
Hammer Session! Hammer Session!
Tanahashi Namoshiro/Koganemaru Yamato
Happy Negative Marriage Happy Negative Marriage
AMAZUME Ryuta/AMAZUME Ryuta
Harvest December Harvest December
Talestune/Miura Jun
Hatarakanai Futari (The Jobless Siblings) Hatarakanai Futari (The Jobless Siblings)
Yoshida Satoru/Yoshida Satoru
Hatarakanai Futari [webcomic] Hatarakanai Futari [webcomic]
Karashi Color/Karashi Color
Himouto! Umaru-chan Himouto! Umaru-chan
SANKAKU Head/SANKAKU Head
Hinamatsuri Hinamatsuri
Ohtake Masao/Ohtake Masao
Hoshi no Ponko to Toufuya Reiko Hoshi no Ponko to Toufuya Reiko
OHARA Shinji/TONY Takezaki
Koe no Katachi Koe no Katachi
OOIMA Yoshitoki/OOIMA Yoshitoki
Kyou no Asuka Show Kyou no Asuka Show
MORI Taishi/MORI Taishi
Onnanoko ga Shinu Hanashi Onnanoko ga Shinu Hanashi
Yanamoto Mitsuharu/Yanamoto Mitsuharu
Oukoku Game (Kingdom Game) Oukoku Game (Kingdom Game)
SORASE Haruyuki/SORASE Haruyuki
Outbreak Company - Moeru Shinryakusha Outbreak Company - Moeru Shinryakusha
SAKAKI Ichirou/KAJIYA Kiri
Saenai Kanojo (Heroine) no Sodatekata Saenai Kanojo (Heroine) no Sodatekata
MARUTO Fumiaki/MORIKI Takeshi
Sakuranbo Syndrome Sakuranbo Syndrome
KITAZAKI Taku/KITAZAKI Taku
SE SE
Konogi Yoshiru/Konogi Yoshiru
Shirogane no Nina Shirogane no Nina
Itokatsu/Itokatsu
Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari
ANEKO Yusagi/AIYA Kyu
Thermae Romae Thermae Romae
Yamazaki Mari/Yamazaki Mari
Tokyo Hatsu Isekai Yuki Tokyo Hatsu Isekai Yuki
OHTAKE Masao/OHTAKE Masao

173 Comments

The English project of Tokyo Hatsu Isekai Yuki, a collection of short stories by the Hinamatsuri author, has been completed, thanks to bluesky, Duralumin, harshrox3, KnifeBuster, Lvxi and Teras.

I personally thank all the staff for their superb contributions to the project! Good luck with you all. =D

Hi,
First of all, thank you for DanMachi and Oukoku Game. I´m from the spanish fansub that is re-translating DanMachi Manga, just a question, how can we contact ap?

You can pm (private message) me on Batoto, or email me via norwayscan (at) gmail.com

I already pm-ed you weeks ago, but I leave this comment for others to see just in case.

Hi,

First of all, thank you for DanMachi and Oukoku Game. I´m from the spanish fansub that is re-translating DanMachi Manga, just a question, how can we contact ap?

Many thanks for Koisuru Metronome! Shi-chan is much more my type than Spider.

Norway Scan drops "Outbreak Company," a joint project with Loli Brigade Scans, at chapter 5 due to their inactivity,

as well as the "Koe no Katachi" remake project at chapter 5 due to lack of resources. 

Thank you very much for Himouto! Umaru-chan, Boku dake ga Inai Machi and Hinamatsuri! Pretty good manga! BTW I'm going to give a try for Kyou no Asuka Show very soon.

@elbsHaouthelazysnuffi, and アークデーモン

You're welcome; I'm glad you guys love it. There are other great guys I'm working with for the projects, and I know it wouldn't be as good as it is now without them.

Last but not the least, thank you for your support! :D

Since you were translating it (and as I've mentioned, you only seem to pick up the good stuff), I gave Boku dake ga Inai Machi a go at university today and holy shit! It's amazing! I didn't learn a thing! Thank you for your part in translating it!

2q85aa9.gif

AP様を尊敬しているデース!

heya Norway scans! I am writing this to show my appreciation of releases of Kingdom game, really like that manga.
keep up the work and let this fan fangirl all over the place with new releases of Kingdom game!! ^^
peace out!

I would like to express my gratitude to Norway Scan for continuing Saenai Kanojo Lily  :D. It's a wall of text but you guys still work hard to bring us new chapters. Thank you :D

Thanks. Expect c13 soon.

I would like to express my gratitude to Norway Scan for continuing Saenai Kanojo Lily  :D. It's a wall of text but you guys still work hard to bring us new chapters. Thank you :D

je t'aime, ap

Norway Scan is dropping Gakkou Gurashi at c12.

The project was initially stolen by Blickwinkel. Now that I no longer have any staff willing to work on it, and deelTL is scanlating it, I see no reason to devote my resources to the manga.

I thank GlassSkinned and Purr-nyan for their contribution so far. =)

Wenggg thank you so very much for working on Ohtake's manga! tears_zpsb5619dfa.png
And thank you so very much for your hardwork and the laughs you brought to us peluk_zpse5cd959a.png

Thank you for stopping by. =) I also love Ohtake Masao's works.

Wenggg thank you so very much for working on Ohtake's manga! tears_zpsb5619dfa.png

And thank you so very much for your hardwork and the laughs you brought to us peluk_zpse5cd959a.png

@all
Norway Scan is dropping out of the Danmachi project at c10.

Revoked. I'm back.

@all

Norway Scan is dropping Shirogane no Nina (at c17) and Boku wa Mari no Naka (at c24), as CrunchyRoll has officially licensed them. 

Thank you for your support, readers. And I appreciate all time and energy from people I've worked with. =D 

Hi, I started Hatarakanai Futari and I really liked it :D 
thanks alot 
but it looks like you don't put release's announcment on baka updates
can you put there so that I could keep track of it easily?

Hi,

Thank you for reading my releases, and especially leaving a comment here. =D
Unfortunately, Hatarakanai Futari is a fan-made webcomic which is not allowed on Bakaupdates.

Merry Christmas!

Hi, I started Hatarakanai Futari and I really liked it :D 

thanks alot 

but it looks like you don't put release's announcment on baka updates

can you put there so that I could keep track of it easily?

Cheers for the release guys! i love 

Shirogane no Nina its so cute xD

You're welcome, man. I love Yotsuba& so much, and Nina, being a minor version of Yotsuba, makes me smile every time I see her. =D

N-Norway!! !

Cheers for the release guys! i love 

Shirogane no Nina its so cute xD

@mhyr1104JokerxHisoka

Hi,

I'm glad you guys love it. There are so many other guys I'm working with for the project, and I know it wouldn't be as good as it is now without them.

Danmachi vol. 1 will come out next month, and ofc we're planning for a remastered version using the tank scans. =D Expect a much cleaner and better version of Dungeon manga soon. 

How did you stumble across Hatarakanai Futari? Since it looks to be just a comic on a blog. It's bizarrely like my home right now with my step-brother and step-sister so I wanted to ask. I laughed hard at chapter 5 and 6 because that happened in our house too. I guess NEETs are the same no matter where they are in the world.

And thank you for scanlating. I do appreciate the time and effort you put into it.

I'm sure that NEETs are the same everywhere. =D Say hi to your step-siblings, and give them a little shove out the door. 

I think I saw an episode of Hatarakanai Futari in a video-sharing site. It was down to earth, and lovely. I'm glad you like the manga. 

Take care,

ap

thx for Dungeon, it's one of my fav

Random Groups of the Hour

Popular Groups

• /ak/ scanlations
    The fusion of /a/ and /k/ boards, /ak/ is all about moe operators doing cute operations and infor...
  • Village Idiot
    We are an irc-based scanlation group.irc://irc.rizon.net/viscans
  • Easy Going Scans
    A group dedicated to awesome manga, manhua and manhwa, and always looking for dedicated staff :)
  • JoJo's Colored Adventure
    We are a group that works on typesetting JoJo's Bizarre Adventure in English. We also work on...
  • Japanzai
    Originated from Trollscans, a branch of XscansXNew temporary url https://japanzai.github.io/Defunct.
  • Twisted Hel Scans
    The quality scanlation group driven insane in Hel.
  • Tree (木) Scanlations
    Inactive
  • The Company
    IRC: irc://irc.idlechat.net/thecompany
  • 红莲汉化组
    Chinese scanlating groupEnglish meaning: Red Lotus
  • Heterophobia Fansub
    Yaoi, Yuri, Shounen Ai ve Shoujo Ai anime ve manga çeviri grubu.