Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles

Norway Scan

Name: Norway Scan
Website: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/vjwerlviukmajjj/6wiyzDhGtg
Description: Norway Scan, interchangeable with "Norway Scans", is a scanlation group run by anonymous preferred (ap) and Volandum.

Any opinion by Norway Scan members, including ap, does not represent the group. Each member is responsible for their opinions or actions.

We do NOT accept any donation. If you want to donate, please do it to our joint groups.

anonymous preferred does NOT take any translation request or scanlation offer unless it concerns a project he's been working on. A thank-you letter with such a request, in particular, will be frowned upon. Don't even bother.

Should you want to use ap's translation or scanlation for any language, feel free to do so "without" bothering asking for his approval. No credit required either. (it is recommended that you contact ap via Norwayscan at gmail.com; he might be able to share PSDs or cleans with you.)

Freelancers whom Norway Scan is currently working with:
Black Sword, BondEternal, FD2Raptor, Gecko, GodricKharg, himesaminako, Holy_Ca, HTML5, K-man, Kaillus, Kousora, L412D0W, Lemmieh, LoliHunterXD, MarketingReasons, Recongriffin, Sealophile, Spam Sucks, Tactless, Teras, Zekaito and Zujids

Groups that Norway Scan has been jointing with, formerly or currently:
Afrodhi, C2, Café con Lenin, Ciel Scans, Death Toll Scanlations, Devil Slayer Team, DKThias, Dragon and Griffin Scans, Duralumin, Forgotten Scans, Itadakimasu-Scanlator, Lemon Scans, Loli Brigade Scans, Lovely Scans Italia, MangaIchi Scanlation Division, NEWAVE (formerly, New Wave Scanlations), NFP Scans, One Time Scans, Oyasumi Translations, Pocket Loli Scans, Renzokusei Scans, Riceballicious, S2Scans, Sacred Blade Scans, simhauu, The AG Team and Village Idiot Scanlations.

Honorable mentions go to ex-workmates: Alad, andreaphobia, An Editor, Aoiha, Arihou, bdchee, blindbox, bluesky, cafecito, Cesc, Clueless, couchk, Derek, dikbut, Fenrill, GlassSkinned, H_Dogma, harshrox3, HimeMiya, iluminado, InfiniteVerisimilitude, Kallamez, khenny123, KnifeBuster, kobester11, LibraryTroll, Lvxi, Maglad, marthaurion, MaxLemon, monokuma, Nightshade_q8, n33t, nuggles, PervySageChuck, phaez, Purr-nyan, ranix, Silentdt, Sootopolis, SoSul, stokken, svines85, Tomlobeznokashima, Tryggve, ttahiii, and Vreiya.

ap's blacklist: al245, Cake-kun, Silentdt, and simhauu

p.s. Please look up any recruitment notice from the link below:
http://www.batoto.net/forums/topic/15109-norway-scan-recruitment/

If you can not find the files in the normal link above please look here.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/4cwdvihqgiyos0b/AABixSJqzH0UyAXDYOtqB4twa?dl=0
Delay: 0

Comics by Group

Boku dake ga Inai Machi Boku dake ga Inai Machi
SANBE Kei/SANBE Kei
Boku wa Mari no Naka Boku wa Mari no Naka
OSHIMI Shuzo/OSHIMI Shuzo
Dantalian no Shoka Dantalian no Shoka
MIKUMO Gakuto ,G Yuusuke/ABENO Chako
Domestic na Kanojo Domestic na Kanojo
Sasuga Kei/Sasuga Kei
Dragon Zakura Dragon Zakura
Norifusa Mita/Norifusa Mita
Flat Flat
AOGIRI Natsu/AOGIRI Natsu
Gakkou Gurashi! Gakkou Gurashi!
KAIHOU Norimitsu/CHIBA Sadoru
Hammer Session! Hammer Session!
Tanahashi Namoshiro/Koganemaru Yamato
Happy Negative Marriage Happy Negative Marriage
AMAZUME Ryuta/AMAZUME Ryuta
Harvest December Harvest December
Talestune/Miura Jun
Hatarakanai Futari (The Jobless Siblings) Hatarakanai Futari (The Jobless Siblings)
Yoshida Satoru/Yoshida Satoru
Hatarakanai Futari [webcomic] Hatarakanai Futari [webcomic]
Karashi Color/Karashi Color
Himouto! Umaru-chan Himouto! Umaru-chan
SANKAKU Head/SANKAKU Head
Hinamatsuri Hinamatsuri
Ohtake Masao/Ohtake Masao
Hoshi no Ponko to Toufuya Reiko Hoshi no Ponko to Toufuya Reiko
OHARA Shinji/TONY Takezaki
Koe no Katachi Koe no Katachi
OOIMA Yoshitoki/OOIMA Yoshitoki
Kyou no Asuka Show Kyou no Asuka Show
MORI Taishi/MORI Taishi
Onnanoko ga Shinu Hanashi Onnanoko ga Shinu Hanashi
Yanamoto Mitsuharu/Yanamoto Mitsuharu
Oukoku Game (Kingdom Game) Oukoku Game (Kingdom Game)
SORASE Haruyuki/SORASE Haruyuki
Outbreak Company - Moeru Shinryakusha Outbreak Company - Moeru Shinryakusha
SAKAKI Ichirou/KAJIYA Kiri
Saenai Kanojo (Heroine) no Sodatekata Saenai Kanojo (Heroine) no Sodatekata
MARUTO Fumiaki/MORIKI Takeshi
Sakuranbo Syndrome Sakuranbo Syndrome
KITAZAKI Taku/KITAZAKI Taku
SE SE
Konogi Yoshiru/Konogi Yoshiru
Shirogane no Nina Shirogane no Nina
Itokatsu/Itokatsu
Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari
ANEKO Yusagi/AIYA Kyu
Thermae Romae Thermae Romae
Yamazaki Mari/Yamazaki Mari
Tokyo Hatsu Isekai Yuki Tokyo Hatsu Isekai Yuki
OHTAKE Masao/OHTAKE Masao

173 Comments

Honestly, I am not sure that's been discussed.

To be honest, its something the team working on it will discuss and decide on later.  How much value do we put on having those nips inserted?  Is it worth the 'work' involved?  Is there modifications we would like to make for the tankoubon?  Did someone buy and provide Tankoubon scans for us? All these are questions to consider...

There is no fast answer however.

Alright, that sounds fair. Thanks for answering my question. 

thank you Norway Scans for coining my new favourite expression, "for Norway's sake" :)

I'd give you a cookie if you actually said it in RL. :P

Hey, I was just wondering if you know when the tankobon release of Domekano will come out. Will you re-release the uncensored version of the chapters from volume 6?

Thanks

Honestly, I am not sure that's been discussed.

To be honest, its something the team working on it will discuss and decide on later.  How much value do we put on having those nips inserted?  Is it worth the 'work' involved?  Is there modifications we would like to make for the tankoubon?  Did someone buy and provide Tankoubon scans for us? All these are questions to consider...

There is no fast answer however.

Hey, I was just wondering if you know when the tankobon release of Domekano will come out. Will you re-release the uncensored version of the chapters from volume 6?

Thanks

thank you Norway Scans for coining my new favourite expression, "for Norway's sake" :)

I'll upload them within 48 hours. Thank you for pointing it out. Good night.

Thank you and good nite too.

I'm reading Domekano, chapters 54, 55 and 56.

I'll upload them within 48 hours. Taken care of. Thank you for pointing it out. Good night.

What files are missing?

I'm reading Domekano, chapters 54, 55 and 56.

Please update the dropbox!

What files are missing?
@Aditya Wibowo
Thank you for your offer, but I want Norway Scan to remain as light as possible (if you know what I mean)... so no website for us. :D

Have a good day~

@No_Bo_Dy
Thank for your offer on Hinamatsuri, but it's already been taken care of. I feel sorry that you always come to a party a little late. :D Take care!

@AsunaArtemis
First, I don't take any TL request. Second, Fallen Syndicate has been doing a wonderful job with the manga. If you don't like their image quality, you can always donate money to the group to buy a tankoubon or magazine; even you can buy and scan and clean for them.

i am not a pro but i think i can help for Hinamatsuri. What should i do?

Dear Norway Scans,
Hello! I am currently reading the series Soredemo Sekai wa Utsukushii, but there is a major problem! ;-( The translation group FallenSyndicate only updates one chapter every few months. Which is a shame considering this series is one of the best shoujo out there and highly underrated! We are 30 chapters behind from the current chapters getting released in japan and at this rate we would take years to catch up! The only way fans can read this series is by seeing fan translations and scans which aren't always the best quality ;-( I have looked at your work reading Domestic na Kanojo and the scans and translations are so beautifully done! Their breathtaking! I please beg that you take your time to translate this beautiful series to the best of your capability! If you are in need of donations I will gladly donate as much money needed to make the translations of this series possible! Please consider taking this series as one of your own. I will gladly help in any way I can! So what do you say..? Will you please accept? :-)

Most freelancers on a project do it because they have a specific interest in a given title. I myself have a list of, I want it yesterday, I want it today.. Maybe tomorrow, and meh.. Maybe one day.

For me, having looked at the description it falls under "meh maybe one day". However... Because I know well enough a diamond in the rough pops up occasionally in a genre you might not be a fan of.. (I tend away from historical etc) I will put this on my to read list (not promises, in two days I had 33 new chapters pop up to read that I don't already working on)

The other problem would be finding a translator. Let me tell you, most translators work on things they enjoy to begin with.

As a typesetter if it interests me in the least I'll work on it assuming I have time. (I already do seven titles, soon to be eight or ten). I do it because I love it and love reading the projects. I picked up three not knowing what they were, and fell in love with them after the effect.. So hope isn't lost ;)

I... Don't.. However... Translate worth a hill of burned deep brown beans... Wait, you mean there is language other the English and French? (One of which I mangle terribly)

No promises ....
Dear Norway Scans, Hello! I am currently reading the series Soredemo Sekai wa Utsukushii, but there is a major problem! ;-( The translation group FallenSyndicate only updates one chapter every few months. Which is a shame considering this series is one of the best shoujo out there and highly underrated! We are 30 chapters behind from the current chapters getting released in japan and at this rate we would take years to catch up! The only way fans can read this series is by seeing fan translations and scans which aren't always the best quality ;-( I have looked at your work reading Domestic na Kanojo and the scans and translations are so beautifully done! Their breathtaking! I please beg that you take your time to translate this beautiful series to the best of your capability! If you are in need of donations I will gladly donate as much money needed to make the translations of this series possible! Please consider taking this series as one of your own. I will gladly help in any way I can! So what do you say..? Will you please accept? :-)

norway scans i want to give you/donate some domain if you want to host your own websites bud sadly i only can donate domain not hosting please tell me directly if you want this this kind of gift thank you it will 2 years domain and i will give you the epp code to transfer if you ever need it 

Thanks for the releases, love the stuff you guys translate. All hail Norway.

It's the magazine publisher who censored nipples, so the tankoubon would have uncensored nipples (like many other mangas). It's totally up to you guys, but I honestly don't see much needs in recovering nipples that way.

Does Norway Scan have any plan to scan uncensored version of DomeKano as previously done by another scanlation group? From what I know, the uncensored version is only available in a complete volume. It doesn't feel complete with the censored version and it spoiled the beauty of the manga or what it should have been. Fans, including me would really like to see the manga in its original form.

Heh, we just had that conversation, one of us suggested it.. You can blame or credit me if you like... However that brings its own set of issues. We don't really want to modify the original work more than necessary were the largest segment can actually ENJOY the mangakas work.

And we don't even know if it's censored by the publisher or the artist themselves. You wouldn't add a moustache to the Mona Lisa to enjoy it more, so it would be kind of hard to add nips and other parts to a mangaka's art.

I understand your view however, it would be nice to have those nipples, that male organ that isn't just shades of white, and the other female parts not covered by tails, noses, chopsticks, and thongs among other things.

You mean, redoing c36-53 with tankoubon scans? You're always free to buy a physical copy, scan&clean&redraw it and bring it to the team. Thank you in advance~

SQS9D5y.png

p.s. I suggest you contact Volandum the current project manager.

Hello,

I mean the fans would like to see the uncensored parts of the manga. It would be great if Norway could replace some of the pages that were censored in some of the chapters and reupload them. As for the uncensored parts on certain chapters I could probably get my hands on it on the web. :)

Does Norway Scan have any plan to scan uncensored version of DomeKano as previously done by another scanlation group? From what I know, the uncensored version is only available in a complete volume. It doesn't feel complete with the censored version and it spoiled the beauty of the manga or what it should have been. Fans, including me would really like to see the manga in its original form.

You mean, redoing c36-53 with tankoubon scans? You're always free to buy a physical copy, scan&clean&redraw it and bring it to the team. Thank you in advance~

SQS9D5y.png

p.s. I suggest you contact Volandum the current project manager.

Random Groups of the Hour

• Ddadain Scanlations
    A one man scanlation machine that puts emphasis on translation accuracy and characterization thro...
  • SAD SCANS
    Manga çevirisi yapan üzgün çocuklar.
  • Stolen Scans
    Inactive, no siteAbout group:http://www.batoto.net/read/_/82886/zettai-kareshi_v5_ch27_by_stolen-...
  • Left Behind Scans
    One man scanlation.=====================Message from scanlation:Thank you for all the years, but...
  • Hakki

Popular Groups

• /ak/ scanlations
    The fusion of /a/ and /k/ boards, /ak/ is all about moe operators doing cute operations and infor...
  • Village Idiot
    We are an irc-based scanlation group.irc://irc.rizon.net/viscans
  • Easy Going Scans
    A group dedicated to awesome manga, manhua and manhwa, and always looking for dedicated staff :)
  • JoJo's Colored Adventure
    We are a group that works on typesetting JoJo's Bizarre Adventure in English. We also work on...
  • Japanzai
    Originated from Trollscans, a branch of XscansXNew temporary url https://japanzai.github.io/Defunct.
  • Twisted Hel Scans
    The quality scanlation group driven insane in Hel.
  • Tree (木) Scanlations
    Inactive
  • The Company
    IRC: irc://irc.idlechat.net/thecompany
  • 红莲汉化组
    Chinese scanlating groupEnglish meaning: Red Lotus
  • Heterophobia Fansub
    Yaoi, Yuri, Shounen Ai ve Shoujo Ai anime ve manga çeviri grubu.