Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Leez's Romantic Partner (cute moments/evidence)- Compilation!

romance pairing leez

• Please log in to reply
197 replies to this topic

Poll: Leez's Romantic Partner (cute moments/evidence)- Compilation! (37 member(s) have cast votes)

Leez will end up with... [honest opinion]

1. Yuta (19 votes [51.35%])

Percentage of vote: 51.35%

2. Kubera (Mister) (3 votes [8.11%])

Percentage of vote: 8.11%

3. Mysterious person (2 votes [5.41%])

Percentage of vote: 5.41%

4. Someone else (1 votes [2.70%])

Percentage of vote: 2.70%

5. No one (9 votes [24.32%])

Percentage of vote: 24.32%

6. Yuta and Kubera (Mister) (3 votes [8.11%])

Percentage of vote: 8.11%

Your favorite pairing(s). You may choose more than one.

1. Leez x Yuta (20 votes [31.25%])

Percentage of vote: 31.25%

2. Leez x Kubera (Mister) (17 votes [26.56%])

Percentage of vote: 26.56%

3. Leez x Mysterious person (3 votes [4.69%])

Percentage of vote: 4.69%

4. Leez x Agni (3 votes [4.69%])

5. Leez x Ran (6 votes [9.38%])

Percentage of vote: 9.38%

6. Leez x Asha (5 votes [7.81%])

Percentage of vote: 7.81%

7. Leez x Someone else (2 votes [3.12%])

Percentage of vote: 3.12%

8. Yuta x Leez x Kubera (Mister) (5 votes [7.81%])

Percentage of vote: 7.81%

9. Leez x No one (3 votes [4.69%])

Your age.

1. <12 years old (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

2. 12-18 yrs old (9 votes [24.32%])

Percentage of vote: 24.32%

3. 19-25 yrs old (20 votes [54.05%])

Percentage of vote: 54.05%

4. 26-35 yrs old (7 votes [18.92%])

Percentage of vote: 18.92%

5. 36-45 yrs old (1 votes [2.70%])

Percentage of vote: 2.70%

6. >45 years old (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

Dreamingflower

Dreamingflower

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 731 posts

:lol:  I'm trying to imagine a super scary and jealous Yuta, but atm he's too cute. I don't think Ran is walking on ice, Ran's vision of Leez is a baby chick and even admitted that he wasn't the slightest interested in her when she got hit by that Yama spell. 

I think the reason for Yuta's reaction is because those two are acting childish and Ran's supposed to be so much older than Leez.

The reason why Yuta's probably okay with Alexander, is because he will protect Leez. You saw how he acted with Sagara, he doesn't care about her, the only thing that matters is that Leez got hurt because of him/ her. Alexander saved Leez from getting beaten to death, so Yuta likes Alexander more than Sagara or any other sura who hurts Leez, even if he's his love rival. Leez well being comes first. The jealousy can come when he reached 3rd stage and is sure that Leez doesn't hate sura anymore.  ;)

Yuta is also very aware at how dense Leez is when it comes to romance. She's young and naive and never has a guy showed any romantic feelings towards her (in her point of view). Let's see how Leez for react, if Yuta or Alex do something very unexpected, like giving her flowers or complimenting her on her looks, even thought others call her ugly.  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

Posted Image

Now a story before falling asleep

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/3707972/

Marim

Marim

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 373 posts

No, those two (Kubera & Yuta) must have connection. I'm sure Yuta knew him decades ago. I mean it's still suspicious how Yuta trusts him and he didn't even get jealous, when God Kubera was holding Leez. Kubera also knew about his bad eating habit. 

Dreamingflower

Dreamingflower

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 731 posts

No, those two (Kubera & Yuta) must have connection. I'm sure Yuta knew him decades ago. I mean it's still suspicious how Yuta trusts him and he didn't even get jealous, when God Kubera was holding Leez. Kubera also knew about his bad eating habit. 

You think it's possible that their old buddies?  :huh:  None of them acts hostile towards each other, I know Taraka took most of Yuta's friends when he was kids, but what if he met Alexander when he was with Shuri? I like that idea of Yuta and Alex being something like old buddies.  :lol:

Posted Image

~You're~Cute~I'm~Cute~

~You're~Cute~I'm~Cute~

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 723 posts
  • LocationWhere perverts reside and crazies roam~

mmmm i wouldnt really call them old buddies but more like "im okay with you and you are okay with me. lets get along :)<----yutas face, :mellow: <----kubera faces" xD and they're "friendship" will be severally rocky when eachother finds out that they're both into leez . 
i can imagine their both reaction:

*they just found out that both of them is in love with leez*
yuta: :blink: ...what?....
kubera: :mellow: but inside thinking *are you serious? damn. im going to have to fight this terrible rival *
yuta: :mad: leez is mine!! i will kill you if you try to take her!! :angry: 
kubera: no, shes mine. i will not hand her over <_< 
yuta: ......then we are enemies. 
kubera: yes, that would seem so.  
*hears leez coming faster and faster and teasing ran*
kubera: seems shes coming. we will settle this some other time.
yuta: yes i will kill you later on :mad: 
kubera: .....whatever <_< 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ugh i know i know. i did not make this lil conversation great and probably did not match their personality >_> oh well i think its pretty good since we still have not seen how yuta will act in 3 stage, his reaction to leez, or his reaction  to ran and leez playing with eachother.
lol at least its long=ish ^_^

Edited by ~your~cute~im~cute~, 28 May 2013 - 06:15 PM.

giphy.gif

Euodiachloris

Euodiachloris

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 7,336 posts
  • LocationUK

You think it's possible that their old buddies?  :huh:  None of them acts hostile towards each other, I know Taraka took most of Yuta's friends when he was kids, but what if he met Alexander when he was with Shuri? I like that idea of Yuta and Alex being something like old buddies.  :lol:

Um.  Yuta may well have accidentally eaten (OMG -- it'll've been alive and everything -_-) his friends when he went into Chaos auto-mode (think like what happened with Asha). -_- Worse: he may well have liked it on several levels, even if on others?  Not so much. <_< Taraka may well have taken the blame to make him feel better about himself when he fully came to... and, also so it'd leave the minimum amount of emotional scarring on the poor lad's mind. :(

And, this is my point: "jealous" is possibly the closest human analogue when it comes to the behaviour pattern he might have... if what I've seen of him and know of Tak is anything to go by. :P But, it won't be what he actually is, thanks to Sura having different cues and instincts.   I get the distinct impression Suras have an emotional spectrum which... isn't quite translatable into human terms, so will always throw up surprises.  So, what could potentially push his buttons?  Might not be all that predictable, although you can probably take a good guess the better you know him, more than likely. :)

Edited by Euodiachloris, 28 May 2013 - 07:21 PM.

PlotCap.png

~:Euo will do instead of my whole handle:~

Scanlation-author collaboration not possible?  Nope: it's doable... try Trace and vote with your feet to try to get more like this.

smthFishy

smthFishy

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,251 posts
  • Locationsubmerged

"If I eat you, you'll never leave me, right? right?"

Euodiachloris

Euodiachloris

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 7,336 posts
  • LocationUK

Eep. :wacko:

PlotCap.png

Scanlation-author collaboration not possible?  Nope: it's doable... try Trace and vote with your feet to try to get more like this.

Haganai

Haganai

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 92 posts
  • LocationBatoto
Leez doesn't consider Yuta as a lover, he is like a little brother to her, she cry and care for him as a little brother, thats all there is to them and beside there's noway those two would work out together, she hates sura.
Yuta might have a lot screen times with her, but that doesn't mean he'll get her.

Is Asha a woman or man? I believe Asha is a SHE.

Kubera seems OK.
Her name is Kubera Leez, the series name is Kubera, they even had their own sweet little romance back a while:Link

Kubera Leez = Kubera x Leez.

Dreamingflower

Dreamingflower

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 731 posts

Seems like someone is a yandere.

Posted Image

~You're~Cute~I'm~Cute~

~You're~Cute~I'm~Cute~

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 723 posts

Leez doesn't consider Yuta as a lover, he is like a little brother to her, she cry and care for him as a little brother, thats all there is to them and beside there's noway those two would work out together, she hates sura.
Yuta might have a lot screen times with her, but that doesn't mean he'll get her.

Is Asha a woman or man? I believe Asha is a SHE.

Kubera seems OK.
Her name is Kubera Leez, the series name is Kubera, they even had their own sweet little romance back a while:Link

Kubera Leez = Kubera x Leez.

yes. you are right. leez does consider yuta as a brother right now, but that can change with situations and when hes in 3 stage. it'll be harder to consider him has a  "lil brother". and yuppppppp i love leezXkubera more then leezXyuta  :batoto_021: but yeah, people minds and thoughts can change either over time or action  ^_^ 

OMG O_O you guys are going to shoot me but i swear i just thought of yuta! xD lol i wonder what leez reaction would be if yuta said this to her :huh:  :lol:  :huh:
  oooh!!! see Haganai? this is a perfect situation/action that would change leez view of yuta completely!! :lol:  though, this is not what i want to happen cuz the result would most likely not be good xD 

giphy.gif

Dreamingflower

Dreamingflower

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 731 posts

XD For me both ships are pretty close, atm I like YutaxLeez more, but depending on how the story goes that can change. Maybe Leez's view of Yuta will change after he kisses her? I can so see that happen when he reaches 3rd stage. :batoto_022:

Posted Image

smthFishy

smthFishy

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,251 posts
  • Locationsubmerged

Eep. :wacko:

Rhymes with creep.

In case you had doubts.

Edited by Dried Seaweed, 29 May 2013 - 05:09 PM.

Marim

Marim

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 373 posts

Thanks for taking your time scanlating those pages :)

Seriously, Yuta... You are such CREEP! :o

Euodiachloris

Euodiachloris

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 7,336 posts
  • LocationUK

Thanks for taking your time scanlating those pages :)

Seriously, Yuta... You are such CREEP! :o

Hey... the Cullens seem to make it work for them. :P Don't knock the attraction of a truly romantic creep. <_<

PlotCap.png

~You're~Cute~I'm~Cute~

~You're~Cute~I'm~Cute~

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 723 posts

Rhymes with creep.

In case you had doubts.

O_O OH MY FUCKING GOD....DID YUTA REALLY SAY THAT!?!??!?! O_o is this real man???? if it is then thank you sooo much for translating it :wub:  :wub:  :wub: 
so...yuta plans to torture sagara, me likely :D  :D  :D cant wait to see that :P  oh yuta, you are so cute even when the shit you say are just horrifying xD lololol
oh and dreaming flower, i dont think kubera would give leez flower but instead, he'll probably give her cute smalll bunnies or something like that ;)  i swear that actually sounds more like kubera man xD
hey hey hey, dont we all love creeps in some level? and yuta is the good type of creep where he would annihilate anyone especially guys who have any relations with leez,even if its good xD who hurts leez :wub:

Edited by ~your~cute~im~cute~, 29 May 2013 - 10:34 PM.

giphy.gif

NomenHicInserto

NomenHicInserto

Potato

• The Company
  • 123 posts
  • LocationSomewhere over the rainbow

Rhymes with creep.

In case you had doubts.

Oddly enough, I can so picture Yuta as a yandere. Hmmm............. :| Anyway, I LOVE it when my favorite characters say cruel things. :D

O_O OH MY FUCKING GOD....DID YUTA REALLY SAY THAT!?!??!?! O_o is this real man???? if it is then thank you sooo much for translating it :wub:  :wub:  :wub: 
so...yuta plans to torture sagara, me likely :D  :D  :D cant wait to see that :P  oh yuta, you are so cute even when the shit you say are just horrifying xD lololol

Indeed. xD

Anyway, I voted for LeezxYuta, although I believe there's also going to be more scenes between Kubera and Leez. I wouldn't mind seeing that either. Well, for LeezxKubera, add this:

• Kubera shows a worried expression when he sees the bloody Leez. (Chapter 41, Season 2)
  • Kubera picks Leez up like a princess :D (Also chapter 41, season 2)

"People only know what you tell them."

~You're~Cute~I'm~Cute~

~You're~Cute~I'm~Cute~

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 723 posts

oh add this too:
*when kubera was picking leez up princess style. he held her hand the SECOND time. :batoto_014:  :batoto_015:  :batoto_001:  :batoto_020:  :batoto_029:  :batoto_006:  :batoto_007:  :batoto_017:  :batoto_005:

giphy.gif

Marim

Marim

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 373 posts

Oddly enough, I can so picture Yuta as a yandere. Hmmm............. :| Anyway, I LOVE it when my favorite characters say cruel things. :D

Haha :D then Yandere - confirmed

Edited by Marim, 30 May 2013 - 11:58 AM.

Dreamingflower

Dreamingflower

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 731 posts

Maybe yangire fits him better but anyway.... YAAAAAY YUTAAAA!!  :batoto_015:  Saying such creepy, but sweet things!  :batoto_022:  :batoto_028:  It's just adorable!!  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  Leez is so lucky to have you as a future lover candidate :batoto_006:

Posted Image

Euodiachloris

Euodiachloris

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 7,336 posts
  • LocationUK

Um... "adorable"... yeah. :mellow: :unsure: :wacko:

Sooo, I'd be the only person with little red lights making up most of the board, then? :huh:

PlotCap.png