Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Leez's Romantic Partner (cute moments/evidence)- Compilation!

romance pairing leez

• Please log in to reply
197 replies to this topic

Poll: Leez's Romantic Partner (cute moments/evidence)- Compilation! (37 member(s) have cast votes)

Leez will end up with... [honest opinion]

1. Yuta (19 votes [51.35%])

Percentage of vote: 51.35%

2. Kubera (Mister) (3 votes [8.11%])

Percentage of vote: 8.11%

3. Mysterious person (2 votes [5.41%])

Percentage of vote: 5.41%

4. Someone else (1 votes [2.70%])

Percentage of vote: 2.70%

5. No one (9 votes [24.32%])

Percentage of vote: 24.32%

6. Yuta and Kubera (Mister) (3 votes [8.11%])

Percentage of vote: 8.11%

Your favorite pairing(s). You may choose more than one.

1. Leez x Yuta (20 votes [31.25%])

Percentage of vote: 31.25%

2. Leez x Kubera (Mister) (17 votes [26.56%])

Percentage of vote: 26.56%

3. Leez x Mysterious person (3 votes [4.69%])

Percentage of vote: 4.69%

4. Leez x Agni (3 votes [4.69%])

5. Leez x Ran (6 votes [9.38%])

Percentage of vote: 9.38%

6. Leez x Asha (5 votes [7.81%])

Percentage of vote: 7.81%

7. Leez x Someone else (2 votes [3.12%])

Percentage of vote: 3.12%

8. Yuta x Leez x Kubera (Mister) (5 votes [7.81%])

Percentage of vote: 7.81%

9. Leez x No one (3 votes [4.69%])

Your age.

1. <12 years old (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

2. 12-18 yrs old (9 votes [24.32%])

Percentage of vote: 24.32%

3. 19-25 yrs old (20 votes [54.05%])

Percentage of vote: 54.05%

4. 26-35 yrs old (7 votes [18.92%])

Percentage of vote: 18.92%

5. 36-45 yrs old (1 votes [2.70%])

Percentage of vote: 2.70%

6. >45 years old (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

Akasha

Akasha

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,458 posts
  • LocationGermany
Why would he have an issue with looking feminin, tough?

Boredoom

Boredoom

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 470 posts
  • LocationSweden or in the tree at 136th floor in ToG eating popcorns with God Kubera
hmm, option 1) He won't mind.
option 2) He's a nastika king, the (probably i think) imige of Gandharva clans' power, and he looks... a lil ...no so strong? (...all I could come up with to support my previous statement, ... not sure if I'm gonna stick to it or not. TIME WILL TELL!)

Posted ImagePosted Image

Spoiler

Proud Member of Kubera Wiki

tkl.ee

tkl.ee

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 426 posts
Hi everyone!! thank you so far for those who have helped me compile moments between Leez and her potential partner.

Just a reminder that this forum is also about compiling all the cute/funny moments between Leez and her potential partner. This forum's about Leez's romance not other romance couples.

I have updated the list. Sorry if it's a bit bias towards Leez and Kubera as of now, but once I get through all the chapters (by rereading..currently at chapter 60), there will be more Leez and Yuta moments. Or, to make this faster, please help by contributing all the Yuta x Leez moments and of course other Leez coupling moments!! Thanks!

By the way can someone show me the site that specifically mentions the author not wanting homosexuality? So, I can link it as a source. Thanks!

Edited by tkl.ee, 13 December 2012 - 01:36 PM.

One Last God: Kubera (en)

Psst... need to find chapters that contain moments of LeezxYuta and LeezxKubera(Mister)? NO FEAR, click here

Mizura

Mizura

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 4,851 posts
Currygom said that on her blog: http://currygom.blog.me
Here's the specific link
It's in Korean. But even through Google Translate, it was quite obvious what she meant. The KuCa (Kubera Fancafe) also explicitly has rules against homosexual contents. She's not strictly against homosexuality, but she really doesn't like it when people mess with her characters' sexual orientation.

Hm. Argument for Kubera x Leez: Leez kicked Kubera in the ****, so she has to take responsibility now. Or something? :S

3492bk6.jpg

Kubera stuff: Character charts , Races and Cities , The finite (official side novel) ,
Official English Webtoons: https://www.webtoons.com

Akasha

Akasha

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,458 posts
  • LocationGermany
God!Kubera can regenerate as much as he pleases, or can he not? And kicking Kubera in sensible parts is not "more important" (in terms of "taking reponsibility") than Leez her habit to attack people with lethal force because "she doesn´t care if they might die through that" (it happened several times already ... she did it knowing it was lethal force ... people told it to her many times and she herself noted the intensity of her attacks, too ..) or she is "dizzy" at the moments ...

The latest moment of such displayes of lethal force would be - spoiler - what happened to Yuta in the latest chapter, a half would be dead ... while the earlier ones are her ambushed and - several times - apperantly horrible hurt childhood friend or the several (very lethal) punches against Agni because she "felt displeased" by the things he said.

Edited by Akasha, 13 December 2012 - 03:17 PM.

tkl.ee

tkl.ee

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 426 posts
@Mizura
Thank youuu!!
and LOL. I think I can place that into funny pervertness #3. haha

@Akasha
I'll put your argument in the against section. I'm assuming that you're suggesting that Leez does use her brutal force on everyone, so it's not that significant?

Oh, and thank you to those who corrected my first post, because some sentences don't sound correct/right. I have edited them, so I hope it's a bit alright now.

Psst... need to find chapters that contain moments of LeezxYuta and LeezxKubera(Mister)? NO FEAR, click here

Akasha

Akasha

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,458 posts
  • LocationGermany

@Akasha
I'm assuming that you're suggesting that Leez does use her brutal force on everyone, so it's not that significant?

Yes.

Edited by Akasha, 14 December 2012 - 12:28 PM.

Goobera

Goobera

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 397 posts
  • LocationHamburg, Germany ** Not a German, just a poor Half refugee living in hiding **

Apparently, Leez's vigor returns and now its "all over the place" right after Yuta saves her. Vigor is said to increase with emotions (Chapter 118, 1/3 down the page)

If this is not proof enough how happy she was about being hugged by Yuta ^^ I bet she simply is too innocent/child brained to realize she is in love yet, but the way the Golden Knight reacts shows her feelings must be very deep (she is happy --> her vigor rises --> Golden Knight is recharged --> Golden Knight shines brightly again) When his clothes were swept away by the wind, showing Yuta half naked, the Golden Knight was suddenly charged up in no time. Leez is having even "those" thoughts too...
  • Ivy likes this
Supporting the Kubera Wiki: kubera.wikia.com/wiki/User:Goobera

Spoiler

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato

If this is not proof enough how happy she was about being hugged by Yuta ^^ I bet she simply is too innocent/child brained to realize she is in love yet, but the way the Golden Knight reacts shows her feelings must be very deep (she is happy --> her vigor rises --> Golden Knight is recharged --> Golden Knight shines brightly again) When his clothes were swept away by the wind, showing Yuta half naked, the Golden Knight was suddenly charged up in no time. Leez is having even "those" thoughts too...

Wow, just imagine how strong she's going to be when she's got the whole harem around her competing for her attention. :D

Tn7HA0h.png

~You're~Cute~I'm~Cute~

~You're~Cute~I'm~Cute~

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 723 posts
  • LocationWhere perverts reside and crazies roam~

Wow, just imagine how strong she's going to be when she's got the whole harem around her competing for her attention. :D

lol leez would be invincible! xD

i am all for especially leez X kubera chapter 143 at the beginning, when kubera was looking at leez, al their background was pink and he protected her against sagara B) . when he was putting her in his arms, again he help her hand and kept her in his arms the whole chapter, protecting her. :wub: i just love this pairing.
but of course i am not at all against leezXyuta, leezXran, ashaXleez. i have never read or even thought of yuri but for some reason i love ashaXleez :D 
oh but now i also like leezXzard from chapter 143! xD he is just so damn hot well heres the link :)  http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/detail.nhn?titleId=131385&no=147&weekday=
  i know that this thread is old, so if this thread is no longer used then just ignore it.

Edited by ~your~cute~im~cute~, 24 May 2013 - 04:46 PM.

giphy.gif

Arkeus

Arkeus

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 481 posts

Huh... No LeezexRan, no LeezexGhandarva, no LeezexAgni, no LeezexClaude choices :-(

Given that all of those are, to me, much favored (and hopefully more likely) than LeezexYuta....

I am surrpised by the abundance of LeezexKubera votes, though. I thought people were joking when they thought that it could be possible. I mean, that's pretty much the definition of  masturbation, and Alexander is going to disappear pretty soon.

Sogno-

Sogno-

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 469 posts

I can't really decide between Yuta & God Kubera for Leez D: Yuta's older form is yum and God Kubera is yum and I dunno God Kubera has funny reactions with Leez and Yuta's still a kid I just adksjfalksdjf I like both for all the reasons ok

not against Ran or Agni with Leez either lol she should just have a harem B)

lol roll lol

~You're~Cute~I'm~Cute~

~You're~Cute~I'm~Cute~

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 723 posts

Yes!!! thats what i waznt for leez! a haram!! :batoto_006: 
xD lol with yuta, kubera, a couple of third stage rakshasa, one more god,  dozens of human/ quarters/halfs too, and last but not least, a craze women who loves leez wayyy too much! xD B)  B)  B)  lol i think ruchie fits too nicely xD xD xD 
haahhahaa look at me, wanting alot of people especially the powerful ones to go after her  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

giphy.gif

Dreamingflower

Dreamingflower

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 731 posts

Me too! A harem for Leez and her possible lovers. That would put my shipping conflict to a rest. I haven;t voted, because I can't choose between LeezxYuta or Leez/ Kubera. I don't mind a threesome either.

Posted Image

Now a story before falling asleep

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/3707972/

~You're~Cute~I'm~Cute~

~You're~Cute~I'm~Cute~

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 723 posts

O_O whoa ahhahahaha!!!! um dreamingflower when you say threesome, you meant it like a love rival? xD  :blush:  :wub:  or is it the other........xD
mmmm if its the other option i dont think leez would really want 2 boyfriends xD ;)  (secretly im like :wub:  :batoto_017:  :wub: ) 
lmfao! yay!!!! another user who wants a haram for out cute leez!! ^_^ :batoto_007:

giphy.gif

tkl.ee

tkl.ee

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 426 posts
Oh gosh I almost forgot I have this forum lol...and for a split second I thought why does the title of this forum sounded so familiar...xD Now I feel like I'm obligated to update this forum..hahaha lol okay I will do that hopefully by the end of this week!

Euodiachloris

Euodiachloris

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 7,336 posts
  • LocationUK

Me too! A harem for Leez and her possible lovers. That would put my shipping conflict to a rest. I haven;t voted, because I can't choose between LeezxYuta or Leez/ Kubera. I don't mind a threesome either.

To be frank, I don't think Yuta would stand for it. <_< And, his competition wouldn't really have a chance to survive. (Even Alexander doesn't look... all that chuffed at the thought of facing Yuta even when holding the Sword of Re -- and, the lad's not even hit stage 3, yet.) :P

From all evidence... Yuta is already very fixated on Leez.  She may have absolutely no say in what happens to other suitors, should they come to light.  She also may never know what happens to them, if they push him the wrong way and/or look as if they're about to take her away from him for reals or hurt her. <_< He has the potential of becoming Willarv's most weirdly clingy (in a roundabout way), jealous (and bloody dangerous) boyfriend, ever.  And, Willarv has seen Tak in action, so that's saying something. -_-

Having said that: he also gives the signs of being able to cut himself to ribbons for her sake (both inside and out).  Even if she doesn't ask him to -- or never even knows to. <_< Heck, he's already doing so: he's tearing himself to bits worrying about when/if she finds out about his being a Sura -- let alone the type of Sura he is.  And, has already jeopardised his own longer-term plans for her sake (think grabbing the Earrings instead of going for the information about his siblings).  How romantic/ sodding terrifying you find that would probably depend on the why for each given instance he tries to shelter her, I guess. -_- And, how successfully that iron determination of his keeps the worst of himself from being apparent in her presence.  But, it's still a façade as much as it's a part of him: he's not letting her see the whole of what he is, so he's denying her an actual choice in the matter, so far.

I get the distinct impression he could (and would) want to walk away if he ever thought his being near her was putting her in too much danger or if she actually outright rejects him.  However... there's a dark side to that.  Would all sides of his nature let him do so? :huh: Or would he get very mind-blankingly hungry, instead? <shudders>

Edited by Euodiachloris, 28 May 2013 - 03:28 AM.

PlotCap.png

~:Euo will do instead of my whole handle:~

Scanlation-author collaboration not possible?  Nope: it's doable... try Trace and vote with your feet to try to get more like this.

~You're~Cute~I'm~Cute~

~You're~Cute~I'm~Cute~

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 723 posts

oh shit...O_O i did not even thought of how yuta would react to it...that would actually be like awww hes jealous but yeah that would mostly be kinda terrifying on what yuta would say and the reaction he would have........meh, i still wanna see it :lol:  i feel like im being evil to yuta xD i wanna also see the guys fighting over leez all bloody and shit. then when leez see them the next day, they're all like heyyyy xD like nothing happen ^_^ well, that is if yuta doesnt vaporize and eat them :mellow:    i feel so sadistic for wanting this to happen xD 

@eou, do you not wanna see a harem of guys for leez? :lol: 
oh and i do think she would have a say on what happens to the suitors. yuta does not want to upset leez what so ever and im pretty sure he doesnt want to see leez all sad of what happen to them. leez would surely blame himself and im pretty sure yuta doesnt want that to happen. though, who ever said he couldnt threaten them ;)

giphy.gif

Euodiachloris

Euodiachloris

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 7,336 posts
  • LocationUK

^It's not that I don't want to see her have fun flirting and dating. :) It's just... it's very plain that male Sura can get very, VERY protective of their mates, if they make a connection to them. -_- And, Yuta seems to already have done that, even though he's not quite in stage 3, even.... and is still mostly in the puppy-love realms.  Ish.

And... well... Yuta would have a hell of a time holding back, iron will or not. <_< He cheerfully went at Sagara, no questions asked, no quarter going to be given (even with a smile): and in full-on sadist-mode. :mellow: Even if he had known the whole story about who/what that Nastika was, I think he'd've just changed tactics and gone all out in sura-form, sod the consequences should Leez find out.  And, this was just from the inferred harm done to Leez (and without seeing the bloody mess at its worst) -- as well as Sagara forming an apparent obstacle for what she wanted to do.

Even Asha made damn sure to not let Yuta see her harm Leez with that Marut spell when she needed to trigger her transcendental for that test.  I think there was a very good reason for that: he might know Asha, he might very much like her... but, he could well have tried attacking her, even if his higher brain functions knew very well why setting off the transcendental was important at that point. :P Or, at the very least, got really, really upset at seeing the carnage.  Enough to blow his cover...

Ran... would have major trouble if he ever set Yuta's radar off, despite the fact they get along... let's put it that way. <_< He's lucky he's soundly in "treats her and me like a big brother -- even though I'm a lot older" territory... including a romantic attachment of his own I suspect Yuta knows about. :P (Rana's feelings are pretty darned obvious to everybody but Ran.)

I'm actually mildly surprised Alexander doesn't set the radar off... yet. <_< Unless... well... You can't say Yuta's attitude towards him is overly friendly, now, can you? :P Polite, sure: worried about getting Leez to safety (and what she might think)?  Definitely.  But, friendly towards the guy?  I'm not about to go that far, just yet. :P

Edited by Euodiachloris, 28 May 2013 - 04:04 AM.

PlotCap.png

~:Euo will do instead of my whole handle:~

Scanlation-author collaboration not possible?  Nope: it's doable... try Trace and vote with your feet to try to get more like this.

~You're~Cute~I'm~Cute~

~You're~Cute~I'm~Cute~

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 723 posts

oh thats right, yuta did fought sagara without even asking what happen. damn just imagine if yuta really did saw leez all bloody. even if im in love with romance plot line, thats not a good feeling seeing the one you love all bloody :/ yuta would have most likely gone berserk and kill sagara in a torturous way. that wouldiv been sad to see, knowingly that yuta have been trying to suppress his chaos side for centuries only to have that destroyed at that moment :( 

mmmmmm, i knew yuta wouldiv been very upset if he saw what asha did to leez but i didnt think the possibilities of him actually blowing his cover. :huh: maybe i just underestimate the jealousy and protective of a male sura ^_^ 
haha even if yuta knows that, on chapter 136 where leez is chasing ran for teasing her, yuta does not seem to like that very much xD :lol: 

see? there is no smile and he even put [....] xD https://lh5.ggpht.com/C48B-lH6Xmh27XEPpn2hlEerRMbfxgxZryWrxdWEC-nNYN3wJytQMB2cw0pwb3xVQmZk=s99     (did not let me put the pic here so you have to click on the link :/ )
so i personally think ran is walking on thin ice here  ;) 
mmmm be too. i didnt not expect yuta to just put leez safety on the hands of some other guy. but he probably knew that leez would not be safe there and he did not want to risk the chance she wakes up and sees him in his semi sura form. in his perspective, if leez ever saw that then he would think he would have to leave her and he doesnt want that at all :wub:

HAHAHAAH!!! i can just imagine after its been settle, yuta goes on a rampage looking for leez but kubera is like nu ah, im not letting you find us and ruin the conversation ;)
  especially with leez lovely curls xD i bet he misses them!! :batoto_018:
 lololololol

Edited by ~your~cute~im~cute~, 28 May 2013 - 05:25 AM.

giphy.gif