Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Leez's Romantic Partner (cute moments/evidence)- Compilation!

romance pairing leez

• Please log in to reply
197 replies to this topic

Poll: Leez's Romantic Partner (cute moments/evidence)- Compilation! (37 member(s) have cast votes)

Leez will end up with... [honest opinion]

1. Yuta (19 votes [51.35%])

Percentage of vote: 51.35%

2. Kubera (Mister) (3 votes [8.11%])

Percentage of vote: 8.11%

3. Mysterious person (2 votes [5.41%])

Percentage of vote: 5.41%

4. Someone else (1 votes [2.70%])

Percentage of vote: 2.70%

5. No one (9 votes [24.32%])

Percentage of vote: 24.32%

6. Yuta and Kubera (Mister) (3 votes [8.11%])

Percentage of vote: 8.11%

Your favorite pairing(s). You may choose more than one.

1. Leez x Yuta (20 votes [31.25%])

Percentage of vote: 31.25%

2. Leez x Kubera (Mister) (17 votes [26.56%])

Percentage of vote: 26.56%

3. Leez x Mysterious person (3 votes [4.69%])

Percentage of vote: 4.69%

4. Leez x Agni (3 votes [4.69%])

5. Leez x Ran (6 votes [9.38%])

Percentage of vote: 9.38%

6. Leez x Asha (5 votes [7.81%])

Percentage of vote: 7.81%

7. Leez x Someone else (2 votes [3.12%])

Percentage of vote: 3.12%

8. Yuta x Leez x Kubera (Mister) (5 votes [7.81%])

Percentage of vote: 7.81%

9. Leez x No one (3 votes [4.69%])

Your age.

1. <12 years old (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

2. 12-18 yrs old (9 votes [24.32%])

Percentage of vote: 24.32%

3. 19-25 yrs old (20 votes [54.05%])

Percentage of vote: 54.05%

4. 26-35 yrs old (7 votes [18.92%])

Percentage of vote: 18.92%

5. 36-45 yrs old (1 votes [2.70%])

Percentage of vote: 2.70%

6. >45 years old (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

Sangios

Sangios

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,800 posts
  • LocationHarusame's 7th Division

Leez x Maruna  :ph34r:

:o

Best pairing:

Spoiler

Popcrazy

Popcrazy

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 312 posts
  • LocationHint: there's lots of people

<3 !Kaz!~!Leez! <3 (whenever will they meet again?.. :rolleyes: )

themantarays

themantarays

~A Majestic Ray of Light in the Dark of the Internet~ ☼_☼

• Comic Mods
  • 1,933 posts

I can't believe my fav Leez x No One ship is in last place. No One is clearly the best male character, it's clearly the best ship!

Edited by themantarays, 23 January 2015 - 12:38 PM.

Nualie

Nualie

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,057 posts
  • LocationSomewhere I can daydream in peace, hopefully.

I can't believe my fav Leez x No One ship is in last place. No One is clearly the best male character, it's clearly the best ship!

And the threesome's 3rd... :P

Some stuff I made: All's here!

My profile on fanfiction.net is here.

Check Kubera out if you don't know it!

Because it's fun to see Leez dying inside and outside all over the place it's a story of romance, psychology and humor. And horror. A little. 

Upset

Upset

Potato

• Members
  • 136 posts

Honestly as things are now I don't see Leez with anyone.

The only one who has shown romantic interest in Leez is Yuta, and perhaps if we stretch things a lot we can imagine that there was a little something from alex.

But there was nothing shown from Leez in return.No, actually that's not correct, she reacted, she was very uncomfortable about the attention she received :wub: . And not only Yuta, she hasn't shown to have any romantic feelings or interest in love whatsoever.

But it's not just Leez, all romance love in this series are very dysfunctional. There's always something wrong, that makes thing not work.

Gandharva and Teo, Riagara and Maruna, Brilith and Agni. It just never works.

And even when they are happy together, like Gandharva and Menaka, or Sagara and Manasvin, it cost them the destruction of their clans, and at the end they pay the price by losing everything and being even more miserable than before.

The only somewhat normal couple is Ran and Rana. But even then, they have never dated, or kissed or even talked about their feelings for each other. In fact Ran believes she's in love with another guy. And due to how they age they'll quickly grow apart.

So it seems to me that Currygom has some kind of vendetta against love and relationships.

But then maybe that means Leez can have an intense love story before losing everything and dying of despair :D

rojo

rojo

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,395 posts

Well, there's always Tak and Ian. They were at least mildly happy, right?  :P

Nualie

Nualie

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,057 posts

Honestly as things are now I don't see Leez with anyone.

The only one who has shown romantic interest in Leez is Yuta, and perhaps if we stretch things a lot we can imagine that there was a little something from alex.

But there was nothing shown from Leez in return.No, actually that's not correct, she reacted, she was very uncomfortable about the attention she received :wub: . And not only Yuta, she hasn't shown to have any romantic feelings or interest in love whatsoever.

But it's not just Leez, all romance love in this series are very dysfunctional. There's always something wrong, that makes thing not work.

Gandharva and Teo, Riagara and Maruna, Brilith and Agni. It just never works.

And even when they are happy together, like Gandharva and Menaka, or Sagara and Manasvin, it cost them the destruction of their clans, and at the end they pay the price by losing everything and being even more miserable than before.

The only somewhat normal couple is Ran and Rana. But even then, they have never dated, or kissed or even talked about their feelings for each other. In fact Ran believes she's in love with another guy. And due to how they age they'll quickly grow apart.

So it seems to me that Currygom has some kind of vendetta against love and relationships.

But then maybe that means Leez can have an intense love story before losing everything and dying of despair :D

Isn't she just single? :P

Because it's fun to see Leez dying inside and outside all over the place it's a story of romance, psychology and humor. And horror. A little. 

themantarays

themantarays

~A Majestic Ray of Light in the Dark of the Internet~ ☼_☼

• Comic Mods
  • 1,933 posts
What, did you just count Riagara x Maruna as canon romance? XD

G x T and B x A too, for that matter. Currygom just doesn't focus much on romance. (LOL If you type "Currygom" into Swype it thinks you're trying to say "virgin" XD)

BehindTheLighT

BehindTheLighT

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,847 posts
  • LocationItaly

What, did you just count Riagara x Maruna as canon romance? XD

my thoughts exactly XD

I'm italian, so please excuse me if my english is not very good, feel free to correct me.

Kubera ITA

Nualie

Nualie

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,057 posts

my thoughts exactly XD

Idem.

zoey222

zoey222

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 87 posts

My honest opinion - God Kubera. My favorite - Also God Kubera. 

(I'm going to reread Kubera from the beginning again ... So I'll make notes as to why I think this, and edit it later.) 

EDIT #1 

The reason for my honest opinion - When I think about it. How Currygom said that the core of the story is a love story.  Well obviously Leez is the female in this grand love story, but who's the other person? Although it may seem like Leez & Yuta, to me that seems like it's TOO obvious. Plus how would a romance between the two explain everything? 

With God Kubera, yes we haven't seen much of him, but he's mentioned a lot and in very much in the core of everything that's happening. (Yeah, Yuta is as well to an extent, but God Kubera feel he's more involved. )

When has anything been that easy to figure out in Kubera? Yes, there's foreshadowing, but everything has been appearing one way only to get viewed in a different light and end up being something completely different. 

(Next edit will have some evidence?) 

EDIT#2 

(This is going to be long .... ) Some may have been mentioned in the OP, but I took notes >.< I'm writing it all down. 

Spoiler

X_X that took too long to write .... 

EDIT#3 I forgot to mention the counters, heh. 

Spoiler

This is probably the best explanation as to why I support God Kubera x Leez to the end..(however it may end :(  )  

Well done. 

Miiami

Miiami

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 28 posts
  • LocationLithuania

It's sad to see that it seems there won't be any place for Kubera x Kubera, I really liked their funny and somewhat romantic interactions, but after recent events will Leez and Kubera ever be able to hold those fun conversations?   :batoto_012:  :batoto_019:

71u4wl.jpg

Boggyb

Boggyb

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 891 posts

It's sad to see that it seems there won't be any place for Kubera x Kubera, I really liked their funny and somewhat romantic interactions, but after recent events will Leez and Kubera ever be able to hold those fun conversations?   :batoto_012:  :batoto_019:

Leez is ok with someone who has eaten her face multiple times. If Kubera were to explain to her why he needed to do what he did and stuck around, Leez might forgive him. Probably not because he hurt others and not just her, but anything is possible.

Miiami

Miiami

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 28 posts
  • LocationLithuania

Leez is ok with someone who has eaten her face multiple times. If Kubera were to explain to her why he needed to do what he did and stuck around, Leez might forgive him. Probably not because he hurt others and not just her, but anything is possible.

She knows that Yuta kept his distance because he's afraid to hurt her, but she accepted him the way he is, she knows Yuta doesn't do it on purpose. 

But from insights when she talks with Kubera I wonder why does he come to her? She talks rude with him, but at the same time she does not just rushes to attack him rather just tells him not to approach her or then she will "kill" him, that could mean she somewhat forgiven him.  :wacko:

71u4wl.jpg

Kitty1826x

Kitty1826x

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 412 posts
  • LocationNot Always Sunny Florida

She knows that Yuta kept his distance because he's afraid to hurt her, but she accepted him the way he is, she knows Yuta doesn't do it on purpose. 

But from insights when she talks with Kubera I wonder why does he come to her? She talks rude with him, but at the same time she does not just rushes to attack him rather just tells him not to approach her or then she will "kill" him, that could mean she somewhat forgiven him.  :wacko:

A.) Leez was informal with God Kubera in that insight, which in Korea means either a close relationship or straight up blatant disrespect. We do not know which one is it.

B.) What reason do you think she would restrain herself from trying to kill him after knowing he's behind everything? When she was near Asha who said she killed her father, Leez charged at her. Do you think she wouldn't just try to kill Asha without a second thought if they were to met again? The probability of Leez, someone who runs on emotions, charging at Asha if they were to met again is very high. So apply this logic with God Kubera, and there must be some underlining reason why she doesn't charge at him in the insight.

C.) Thinking back on... crap I need spoilers

Spoiler

So I am sure they will interact again. Will they have a happy fun moment again? Probably, Currygom does throw in comedy here and there...Will it be anytime soon? Probably not... 

Especially since Currygom said that Leez's suffering has just begun... 

And fear not Kubera^2 fans. There's still hope >.< 

Spoiler

Yes yes, I know I make longwinded comments, but that's just me >.<
I should proof read my comments more, but I won't...
So keep in mind I'm filled with typos

Link to Kubera's quick translation pads list: http://babokim-scans.ddns.net:9001/p/r.74c75762216421fe02843be5edd86cf0

If you have the time and want to help out BKS: http://babokim-scans.ddns.net:9001/mypads/index.html?/mypads/group/transcribing-and-rewriting-kubera-r912325e/view
Read the first pad "Getting started" for instructions.

Miiami

Miiami

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 28 posts
  • LocationLithuania

A.) Leez was informal with God Kubera in that insight, which in Korea means either a close relationship or straight up blatant disrespect. We do not know which one is it.

B.) What reason do you think she would restrain herself from trying to kill him after knowing he's behind everything? When she was near Asha who said she killed her father, Leez charged at her. Do you think she wouldn't just try to kill Asha without a second thought if they were to met again? The probability of Leez, someone who runs on emotions, charging at Asha if they were to met again is very high. So apply this logic with God Kubera, and there must be some underlining reason why she doesn't charge at him in the insight.

C.) Thinking back on... crap I need spoilers

Spoiler

So I am sure they will interact again. Will they have a happy fun moment again? Probably, Currygom does throw in comedy here and there...Will it be anytime soon? Probably not... 

Especially since Currygom said that Leez's suffering has just begun... 

And fear not Kubera^2 fans. There's still hope >.< 

Spoiler

Exactly why I wrote that she did not charge at him, because she did rush at attacking Asha, so I thought why not at Kubera?

I think Leez had some kind of developing feelings for Mister, she said "Next time we meet I won't complain if you stroke my hair" sounds like a confession to me. And when Leez says "Mister, perhaps you like me?" we also get a glimpse of future Leez who smiles in a playful way, Kubera just stares with no answer, to me Mister obviously has some kind of special feeling towards Leez, he seemed very sad to part ways with Leez for a guy with poker face.

Asha someone who didn't want for Leez to get stronger on the other hand Mister gave her tips on how to get stronger, if he had interest in killing her he wouldn't do that and he saved her life few times. So I completely agree with you !  :batoto_008:

71u4wl.jpg

Mocachino

Mocachino

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts

NO!! I refuse kubera being anything other then a lover for leez! >:[ (lol) i will not stand for this! *goes off to fanart in naver on leezXkubera*
ahhhhh alll better :D lol  B) 
but seriously, if kubera was ever in love with anna, then it would be really sick to me if leez and kubera get together *throws up* jeez i hope its nothing like that. i rather hope kubera not being interested in leez then that.
well ima just treat myself to some lovey fanart!!! :wub:
  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  im so happy there is so much :batoto_006:

o.O pls give link to fanart!! asdfghjkl ahhhh im so in love with these two i need otp content xD (me: ignoring the fact that i can draw decently and could create fanart for this ship but at the same thinking my own art skill's won't make Kubera x Leez justice >.<)

Edited by Mocachino, 20 November 2017 - 07:14 PM.

Mocachino

Mocachino

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts

@Kitty1826x agree with everything you said about Kubera and Leez!>.<

btw i'm thinking of editing the kubera tv tropes page and add a "Ship Tease" trope in both yuta and God Kubera's character pages, we already know pink backgrounds are used mostly when there's something romantic going on and these backgrounds are often present in Yuta/Leez Kubera/Leez interactions.not all of course but most i think are pinkish or similar hue. 

Edited by Mocachino, 20 November 2017 - 07:17 PM.