Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Leez's Romantic Partner (cute moments/evidence)- Compilation!

romance pairing leez

• Please log in to reply
197 replies to this topic

Poll: Leez's Romantic Partner (cute moments/evidence)- Compilation! (37 member(s) have cast votes)

Leez will end up with... [honest opinion]

1. Yuta (19 votes [51.35%])

Percentage of vote: 51.35%

2. Kubera (Mister) (3 votes [8.11%])

Percentage of vote: 8.11%

3. Mysterious person (2 votes [5.41%])

Percentage of vote: 5.41%

4. Someone else (1 votes [2.70%])

Percentage of vote: 2.70%

5. No one (9 votes [24.32%])

Percentage of vote: 24.32%

6. Yuta and Kubera (Mister) (3 votes [8.11%])

Percentage of vote: 8.11%

Your favorite pairing(s). You may choose more than one.

1. Leez x Yuta (20 votes [31.25%])

Percentage of vote: 31.25%

2. Leez x Kubera (Mister) (17 votes [26.56%])

Percentage of vote: 26.56%

3. Leez x Mysterious person (3 votes [4.69%])

Percentage of vote: 4.69%

4. Leez x Agni (3 votes [4.69%])

5. Leez x Ran (6 votes [9.38%])

Percentage of vote: 9.38%

6. Leez x Asha (5 votes [7.81%])

Percentage of vote: 7.81%

7. Leez x Someone else (2 votes [3.12%])

Percentage of vote: 3.12%

8. Yuta x Leez x Kubera (Mister) (5 votes [7.81%])

Percentage of vote: 7.81%

9. Leez x No one (3 votes [4.69%])

Your age.

1. <12 years old (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

2. 12-18 yrs old (9 votes [24.32%])

Percentage of vote: 24.32%

3. 19-25 yrs old (20 votes [54.05%])

Percentage of vote: 54.05%

4. 26-35 yrs old (7 votes [18.92%])

Percentage of vote: 18.92%

5. 36-45 yrs old (1 votes [2.70%])

Percentage of vote: 2.70%

6. >45 years old (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

Dreamingflower

Dreamingflower

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 731 posts

Yup!  :D  :batoto_005:  :batoto_029:

Posted Image

Now a story before falling asleep

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/3707972/

Sogno-

Sogno-

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 469 posts

"If I eat you, you'll never leave me, right? right?"

well if he eats her, won't she technically um, leave? :mellow:

lol roll lol

Euodiachloris

Euodiachloris

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 7,336 posts
  • LocationUK

well if he eats her, won't she technically um, leave? :mellow:

Nope: she'll be a part of him... forever. <shudders>  After all, some of what you eat will wind up in such things as your bones. :P

PlotCap.png

~:Euo will do instead of my whole handle:~

Scanlation-author collaboration not possible?  Nope: it's doable... try Trace and vote with your feet to try to get more like this.

Sogno-

Sogno-

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 469 posts

so a part of her will be a part of him

well i guess a part is better than none :mellow:

lol roll lol

~You're~Cute~I'm~Cute~

~You're~Cute~I'm~Cute~

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 723 posts
  • LocationWhere perverts reside and crazies roam~

noooooooooooooo!!!! D: that is not better then none! you guys thats horrible. why do leez have to die that way. thats mess up D": lol i know you;re just kidding but man, io can actually imagine that :mellow:  :unsure:  :wacko:

giphy.gif

NomenHicInserto

NomenHicInserto

Potato

• The Company
  • 123 posts
  • LocationSomewhere over the rainbow

Maybe yangire fits him better but anyway.... YAAAAAY YUTAAAA!!  :batoto_015:  Saying such creepy, but sweet things!  :batoto_022:  :batoto_028:  It's just adorable!!  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  Leez is so lucky to have you as a future lover candidate :batoto_006:

Yes, I think a yangire fits him more. And I agree. xD I'd so love to see more of his creepy/possessive/dark side. ;D

"People only know what you tell them."

Webbie

Webbie

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 33 posts

In Currygom's latest blog, she said something like "I like the funny interactions between Leez and Kubera, an atmosphere we can't find with Yuta. Of course, I also like the atmospheres that only Yuta himself can make with Leez".

This makes me curious  :o

Dreamingflower

Dreamingflower

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 731 posts

So Currygom loves AlexanderxLeez more than YutaxLeez? I wouldn't mind, but I'll fell sad for Yuta. :(

Posted Image

Now a story before falling asleep

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/3707972/

~You're~Cute~I'm~Cute~

~You're~Cute~I'm~Cute~

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 723 posts

lol i would feel sad if leez went with yuta or kubera. so i want her to have 2 husbands. who wants to kill eachother... :D ugh why am i so fair? ;)

giphy.gif

Kaiein

Kaiein

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 464 posts
  • LocationPhysically? Kansas Mentally? Too many places to recall at the moment.

In Currygom's latest blog, she said something like "I like the funny interactions between Leez and Kubera, an atmosphere we can't find with Yuta. Of course, I also like the atmospheres that only Yuta himself can make with Leez".

So Currygom loves AlexanderxLeez more than YutaxLeez? I wouldn't mind, but I'll fell sad for Yuta. :(

Well, she said in one of her older blog posts that while some things may change in the middle, the end of the story and some parts are fixed and won't change, and that includes relationships. She said this in response to all the AshaxLeez fans, and pissed a few of them off...

Webbie

Webbie

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 33 posts

She kinda said she likes both, so it's more like she's teasing us one way or the other :D

tkl.ee

tkl.ee

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 426 posts

Do you have source/link for this? I really want to cite this.

-----

UPDATE:

By the way everyone, I have reorganized my first post. Hope it's better now. I finally was able to find some time and update this thread.

If there are any links that are wrong or doesn't work, etc let me know and I'll fix it!

Thanks very much to those who have provided cute moments with sources! It makes my job so much easier.

I have now created a new poll, since I realize the answer choices are limited. I decided to create a new poll so i'll be much fairer with all the new answer choices that I'll put up. Don't worry, I will save/screenshot the current statistics/poll as well and put it in my first post for everyone to see!

I have finally caught up to Chapter 145! So most of the cute/romantic moments should there in the first post. Check it out! Any wordings you don't like, let me know and I'll fix it!

In the mean time, please continue to add moments that I have missed with reference to the chapter #, if you have found the time, etc. 

Thanks!

--------

Edited by tkl.ee, 15 June 2013 - 09:15 AM.

One Last God: Kubera (en)

Psst... need to find chapters that contain moments of LeezxYuta and LeezxKubera(Mister)? NO FEAR, click here

Kaiein

Kaiein

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 464 posts
  • LocationPhysically? Kansas Mentally? Too many places to recall at the moment.

I'd post the links except my laptop's not even wanting to post links to her blog (hell, I can't even open it up right now...). I can't even access Naver right now...I think my laptop's attempting to go anti-Korean like it did with all the translation sites. NO!

tkl.ee

tkl.ee

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 426 posts

I'd post the links except my laptop's not even wanting to post links to her blog (hell, I can't even open it up right now...). I can't even access Naver right now...I think my laptop's attempting to go anti-Korean like it did with all the translation sites. NO!

Please let me know when you can!!

---

Hi everyone, 

So I have finally caught up with the most recent chapter. Please check out post number 1 in this thread. If you see anything that needs to be changed or added (wordings etc) let me know!

Plus, I  need help finding the right chapters for these statements below (if you know which chapter/source it's from, again let me know!):  (no need!Thanks Ironandpeaches!)

Edited by tkl.ee, 15 June 2013 - 09:17 AM.

One Last God: Kubera (en)

Psst... need to find chapters that contain moments of LeezxYuta and LeezxKubera(Mister)? NO FEAR, click here

Mizura

Mizura

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 4,851 posts

^ lol, I was just about to answer. Thanks for the compilation! It's awesome! :D

3492bk6.jpg

Kubera stuff: Character charts , Races and Cities , The finite (official side novel) ,
Official English Webtoons: https://www.webtoons.com

Marim

Marim

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 373 posts

There are two things I want to point out:

1. In chapter 88 God Kubera tells Leez he has no name and claims that, it's very important fact - only few people know about this. Probably the reason why he revealed that to Leez is because, she became sad when he refused the name ,,Alexander", so he didn't want to disappoint her.
  2. Well God Kubera isn't merciful one and wouldn't hesitate if Leez asked him to kill her, but now I wonder if he purposely attacked Sagara in chapter 2-42, when he/she threatened him to crush Leez, if he was going to attack, so Sagara wouldn't make hostage out of Leez.

I'll write more if I'll remember other things.

Webbie

Webbie

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 33 posts

Do you have source/link for this? I really want to cite this.

--------

http://m.blog.naver.com/PostView.nhn?blogId=currygom&logNo=10170085275&categoryNo=0&currentPage=1&sortType=recent&isFromList=true

Edited by Webbie, 15 June 2013 - 03:11 PM.

NomenHicInserto

NomenHicInserto

Potato

• The Company
  • 123 posts

lol i would feel sad if leez went with yuta or kubera. so i want her to have 2 husbands. who wants to kill eachother... :D ugh why am i so fair? ;)

LOL. Indeed. That sounds... amazing. xD On a more serious note, though, the more I think about it, the less I think Leez will end up with anyone. Either that, or she has a swing at both (Kubera and Yuta) before ultimately dying. :'(

~You're~Cute~I'm~Cute~

~You're~Cute~I'm~Cute~

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 723 posts

LOL. Indeed. That sounds... amazing. xD On a more serious note, though, the more I think about it, the less I think Leez will end up with anyone. Either that, or she has a swing at both (Kubera and Yuta) before ultimately dying. :'(

hahahahaha righttttt? only leez can get a Superior sura and a 5 zen god to fight over her and she can get a taste of both of them ;) *i dont mean it that way*
eh, i personally interpret it as she becoming a goddess and became immortal. my brain refuses to imagine leez ever dying while she's unhappy or in the end leez is miserable..... 
so i guess im trying to stay positive and not even consider the opposite....i want a good ending at least after all the hell leez will go through! ;_;

Edited by ~your~cute~im~cute~, 19 June 2013 - 09:44 AM.

giphy.gif

NomenHicInserto

NomenHicInserto

Potato

• The Company
  • 123 posts

eh, i personally interpret it as she becoming a goddess and became immortal. my brain refuses to imagine leez ever dying while she's unhappy or in the end leez is miserable..... 
so i guess im trying to stay positive and not even consider the opposite....i want a good ending at least after all the hell leez will go through! ;_;

Hmm, yeah. I think that's also pretty probable. But in that case, if Leez becomes a Goddess, then that means Kubera will have to die. T.T I think Kubera is slowly becoming weaker as all his power is being transferred to Leez. Eventually, he'll "disappear" (as he himself said) and that would make Leez a Goddess? Or, at least, Goddess-level? But let's not forget Claude's unpleasant ability. In Leez's last 12 hours of her life, she was only like 20. Sigh~ Whatever Currygom is planning, I think I'll be satisfied. Whether it's a sad ending that leaves an impact, or a happy ending that makes you smile.