Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Latest Chapter Discussion

• Please log in to reply
537 replies to this topic

Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 981 posts
  • LocationFormer Tenochtitlan

Hah!! It's hilarious!! Such a ridiculous, completely bizarre scene and the other characters in the USC are basically acting like it's perfectly reasonable...........only poor Anzu, one of the "normal", background characters was unlucky enough to have to deal with the weirdness. Kind of like a visitor at a mental ward. Shingo was saved from being run over by a heaven-sent, mental projection of a wet t-shirt contest from his fellow inmates...........riiiiiiight. And who here thinks an all-girls school would actually have a wet t-shirt contest? Just hilarious stuff........xD

Hahaha This is just over the top! Like a visitor? More like living in the mental ward :P. By the way, I thought he had been actually hit by the truck. So, did he passed out then? Hahaha Wet T-shirt contest... What is next? Mud Wrestling? :D

Hwa_Ryun_showing_both_eyes.png

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato

Hahaha This is just over the top! Like a visitor? More like living in the mental ward :P. By the way, I thought he had been actually hit by the truck. So, did he passed out then? Hahaha Wet T-shirt contest... What is next? Mud Wrestling? :D

Yup, definitely a crazy manga.......and definitely a gag manga too. It's how it's normally referred to in most other articles and mentions.......other than on the front-page comment section here that is. I honestly don't know how anyone can stand to read this manga and take any of it seriously........the over-the-top ridiculous, even bizarre content in this title just seems to defy any taking it literally.

Tn7HA0h.png

PervySageChuck

PervySageChuck

Fried Potato

• Donator
  • 638 posts
  • LocationMonitoring my network of hidden cameras in your bedrooms and bathrooms!
This manga was DEFINITELY designed for someone like me who refuses to take anything seriously!!

It's one of the funniest series that I've ever come across!!! I am so pleased to be able to help, in my own twisted way, to bring these chapters out in English, even if the current scanlation group working on this, Utopia, has a long-standing policy of not releasing stuff like my extra, idiotic bullshit with the releases the way that Lazy Ass Scans did!!
Always yield to temptation, it may not come your way again!

Thank you for your attention.
We now return you to your regularly scheduled manga, already in progress.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
Haha!! Yup, and this chapter was no exception, just hilarious, out in left field stuff constantly.

Tn7HA0h.png

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
No way the VP can win in arm wrestling, her big ass titties will get in the way :D

Tn7HA0h.png

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
i think this sums things up for chp 58.............

Spoiler

Tn7HA0h.png

PervySageChuck

PervySageChuck

Fried Potato

• Donator
  • 638 posts
  • LocationMonitoring my network of hidden cameras in your bedrooms and bathrooms!
Yep! I always dreamed about having a tall girlfriend that I could stand eyeball to nipple with!!

Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 981 posts
Oh my God! He literally had his eyes poked with her nipple. That´s a first. And he didn´t even flinch. Fujino Kiyoshi it´s so freaking lucky and all kind of good things happen to him when Sana is around. Wonder when is she going to appear again. :D

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
hahaha!! oh yeah, he watched that baby all the way in, if it was baseball he'd have gotten a big "atta boy!!' from the coach on that play :D

Tn7HA0h.png

saishijuho

saishijuho

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Locationkashiwa
c58 ! great
suddenly shown up nipple vice president !

Posted Image

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

c58 ! great
suddenly shown up nipple vice president !

Yeah it was, the whole manga is freaking hilarious :D

welcome to batoto by the way :)

Tn7HA0h.png

Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 981 posts
Buahahaha Vice- Prez using the Flash Nipple no Jutsu. :D Lol, what´s up with breaking the arm of our poor hero. And nobody gave a fuck!

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
Hah!! Nipple jutsu..........what'll they come up with next? Now I'm really curious how Andre and his hairy nipple are going to effect things........the VP surely isn't the kind of person to have some weird kink or anything, right? >_<

Tn7HA0h.png

PervySageChuck

PervySageChuck

Fried Potato

• Donator
  • 638 posts
I can see it now! Andre starts to twirl that hair with his own fingers on his free hand and she gets so preoccupied with that hair, that she reaches over to yank it out with her free hand which upsets her balance and THEN...

Andre wins the contest!!

Or...

The Vice-Prez wins and the boys decide to delay her by begging her to allow them to drink her dripping crotch-sweat, thus giving Gakuto more than enough time to finish recovering the data files!!!

Of course, I'm still wondering which technique will prove to be the stronger, Cloud Strife and the Vice-Prez's "Flash Nipple no Jutsu" or Andre's "Hairy Nipple no Jutsu"!?

Edited by PervySageChuck, 27 February 2013 - 08:58 AM.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
I can see it now..........

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by svines85, 27 February 2013 - 09:32 AM.

Tn7HA0h.png

Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 981 posts

Hah!! Nipple jutsu..........what'll they come up with next? Now I'm really curious how Andre and his hairy nipple are going to effect things........the VP surely isn't the kind of person to have some weird kink or anything, right? >_<

Lol, weird fetishes the Vice - Prez? No way! :D She is probably going to awake her dominatrix powers and she will want to rip that hair off

Of course, I'm still wondering which technique will prove to be the stronger, Cloud Strife and the Vice-Prez's "Flash Nipple no Jutsu" or Andre's "Hairy Nipple no Jutsu"!?

Flash Nipple no Jutsu will ALWAYS win :D

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Lol, weird fetishes the Vice - Prez? No way! :D She is probably going to awake her dominatrix powers and she will want to rip that hair off

Oh my god, if her dom powers awaken anymore no one will be safe!! (wait, that might already be the case >_<)

Tn7HA0h.png

Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 981 posts
Wth was that last chapter?! :D

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
Haha!! I know, of all the weirdness, that was some of the weirdest :D

Tn7HA0h.png

Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 981 posts
The Vice-Prez and her nipple hair visionary images :D

The way it´s swaying... It´s like... A nameless tree. Which stands all alone in the desert, swaying in the wind!
A tornado! The visionary nameless tree... Is standing against a sudden tornado in the dessert. Or so it appears! Hang in there! Nameless tree, hang in there!!

HAHAHAHA!

So, deep inside, she gets excited by them and she admires how they don´t give up?