Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Latest Chapter Discussion

• Please log in to reply
537 replies to this topic

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato

Yeah, I know what you mean. I just stopped taking this seriously and just enjoyed it as a gag manga with very realistic artwork. It makes it even more funny.

I know, exactly!! I had trouble with this manga when I first tried it. I just didn't get it, I kept trying to take it seriously and was getting p/o'd about the guys treatment. Once I stuck with it a while I started realizing just how over the top ridiculous it was and I finally figured out none of it was serious. Totally hilarious, I laughed at every panel in the VP doing sit-ups scene, that was just a riot!!

Tn7HA0h.png

dullChris

dullChris

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
I don't think they will ever be released, it would probably end once that happens haha

dell1530

dell1530

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 19 posts
Hemorroids aren´t laugh material google it on image for further trauma, +18

Coca

Coca

Potato

• Members
  • 103 posts
Wow. Anzu is better than SEX! That's quite impressive.

Kelp

Kelp

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
Shingo's a slimy peice of shit. I can't wait until Kiyoshi learns about what he's doing.... although it's entirely possible he'll forgive him :/

kazuto

kazuto

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts
say, how Prez can controlling that bunch of crows? is it kind of her supernatural power or what?
hmm, omoshiroi.... :) I'm fallin in love with her

Edited by kazuto, 25 August 2012 - 10:47 AM.

oliverwashere

oliverwashere

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 56 posts
  • Locationthe chasm of sleep
Now there's a whole new reason for wanting that figurine.

Coca

Coca

Potato

• Members
  • 103 posts
The horse...........

That's going too far.

ጛệℓчч

ጛệℓчч

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 82 posts
  • LocationLong Island, NY
I swear I must be insane because I felt like I've read chp 44 already.

whatcolor_isblue.jpg

rock-cv-super5.gif

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

I swear I must be insane because I felt like I've read chp 44 already.

No, you're not insane (well........don't look at me, i'm certainly no good judge),let's say you're not wrong. Chp 44, and at least a couple/few other chapters were released a week or two ago by another scan group/contributor and then removed later.

Tn7HA0h.png

ጛệℓчч

ጛệℓчч

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 82 posts
  • LocationLong Island, NY

No, you're not insane (well........don't look at me, i'm certainly no good judge),let's say you're not wrong. Chp 44, and at least a couple/few other chapters were released a week or two ago by another scan group/contributor and then removed later.

Oh thanks for clearing that up. It doesn't matter though since I always read the same comics from different scanlators :D

whatcolor_isblue.jpg

rock-cv-super5.gif

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
Aww man, I swear this manga is just hilarious! Once you realize the whole plot is meant to be just a joke every single panel is almost comedy genious. The vice prez assuming the position and begging to be paddled with sweat gushing off her......totally hilarious.

Tn7HA0h.png

Gravewolf

Gravewolf

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 17 posts

Aww man, I swear this manga is just hilarious! Once you realize the whole plot is meant to be just a joke every single panel is almost comedy genious. The vice prez assuming the position and begging to be paddled with sweat gushing off her......totally hilarious.

Unfortunately there are still people that take this manga waaaay too seriously and miss out on the jokes. It's tiring trying to explain it to them that this is just a gag manga with great art.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Unfortunately there are still people that take this manga waaaay too seriously and miss out on the jokes. It's tiring trying to explain it to them that this is just a gag manga with great art.

:) totally.......hey, I can't talk too much, when I first tried it I lasted maybe 3-4 chapters and couldn't stand it, just didn't realize it was satire and couldn't accept the plot......the outlandish abuse and over the top treatment of the boys mainly. I came back to it a while later and that's when it dawned on me that it was all satire and parody......completely hilarious from then on.

Another great new chapter, Chiyo ...I know he got my message, when our eyes met I could feel it.........Kiyoshi....what the fuck does that mean chiyo!? Hahaha! freaking hilarious manga!

Tn7HA0h.png

Coca

Coca

Potato

• Members
  • 103 posts
I think Anzu is the secret "dog" who is going to testify that Shingo has been leaving on a regular basis, and of course the VP is going to deny any collusion and they'll have enough for an expulsion. All according to plan.... unless that is, Anzu is in fact not part of the USC, but just a regular student known for skipping classes. If she then finds out that she was used in an elaborate setup to expel the boys, she might not be so happy, especially if her feelings for Shingo are even the slightest bit genuine.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

I think Anzu is the secret "dog" who is going to testify that Shingo has been leaving on a regular basis, and of course the VP is going to deny any collusion and they'll have enough for an expulsion. All according to plan.... unless that is, Anzu is in fact not part of the USC, but just a regular student known for skipping classes. If she then finds out that she was used in an elaborate setup to expel the boys, she might not be so happy, especially if her feelings for Shingo are even the slightest bit genuine.

How ever it actually plays out I think you're right that Anzu is in on it. I've thought her meeting Shingo was way too convenient from the start. He was just too starry eyed with being talked to by a pretty girl to realize it was probably a set up............I mean from the very start all the girls were warned not to fraternize with the new boys in school by the USC.

Tn7HA0h.png

PROzess

PROzess

Potato

• Contributor
  • 177 posts
  • LocationGermany
Spoiler

unf2a.jpg

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Spoiler

Spoiler

Tn7HA0h.png

Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 981 posts
  • LocationFormer Tenochtitlan
Lol, this is just getting ridiculous. What´s up with he finger pull-ups? and getting stuck in the door knob? Are you serious? But the worst thing is, it says the manga would be on hiatus until July!!! 5 freaking months! And it´s´not like he is working on another manga... Oh well....

Hwa_Ryun_showing_both_eyes.png

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
Hah!! It's hilarious!! Such a ridiculous, completely bizarre scene and the other characters in the USC are basically acting like it's perfectly reasonable...........only poor Anzu, one of the "normal", background characters was unlucky enough to have to deal with the weirdness. Kind of like a visitor at a mental ward.

Shingo was saved from being run over by a heaven-sent, mental projection of a wet t-shirt contest from his fellow inmates...........riiiiiiight.
And who here thinks an all-girls school would actually have a wet t-shirt contest? Just hilarious stuff........xD

Tn7HA0h.png