Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Latest Chapter Discussion

• Please log in to reply
537 replies to this topic

animu

animu

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 15 posts

I believe his mushroom actually made contact with her peepee, if I ain't mistaken...

Now I'm gonna go listen to Saint Seiya's epic ost, and I hope this manga will get an anime too.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato

I believe his mushroom actually made contact with her peepee, if I ain't mistaken...

Now I'm gonna go listen to Saint Seiya's epic ost, and I hope this manga will get an anime too.

haha! maybe so, jeez, I'm not even sure if I really want to know or not :D

this is the image that I was basing my crude "thigh job" comment on..........such a subtle bit of imagery by the author >_<

Spoiler

Tn7HA0h.png

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

ahhh, looks like you were right, good call.........poor demented Hana,  and now she even has the humiliation of getting body slammed by the vp to add to it  :D

Spoiler

Tn7HA0h.png

animu

animu

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 15 posts
At this rate I wouldn't be surprised she ends up in a mental hospital icon_lol.gif

Nerdy Neko

Nerdy Neko

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 26 posts
  • LocationFinland

Hmm so when mankind was crawling on ground.. tits were asses? is that what our mc is trying to say perhaps? :3

Once there was cute and hairy neko.. and sadly hes still reading manga D:

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Oh my god that was hilarious....every page of it, just laugh out loud funny. And now the evil Hana gets her day for revenge, I just can't wait for the next chapter or two, this should be great. :D

Tn7HA0h.png

Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 981 posts
  • LocationFormer Tenochtitlan

Such a short chapter... but great! Lol, poor Vice-prez, she didn´t even know how she helped them! If she knew.... And Hana is back for revenge!

Hwa_Ryun_showing_both_eyes.png

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Such a short chapter... but great! Lol, poor Vice-prez, she didn´t even know how she helped them! If she knew.... And Hana is back for revenge!

Oh yeah, absolutely,  and what I really can't wait for.............is to see what ridiculous way the author finds for the super dominatrix Hana to "accidentally" get the tables turned on her and get turned into Kyoshi-dono's  submissive...................again :D

Edited by svines85, 05 July 2013 - 05:06 PM.

Tn7HA0h.png

Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 981 posts

Oh yeah, absolutely,  and what I really can't wait for.............is to see what ridiculous way the author finds for the super dominatrix Hana to "accidentally" get the tables turned on her and get turned into Kyoshi-dono's  submissive...................again :D

I just love Hana, she is my favorite character! I wouldn´t mind if she was a main character. She would be perfect for our protagonist... But I don´t think that is going to happen. Which is a shame...  This is one of the funniest manga I have ever read, and I have read a lot!

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

I just love Hana, she is my favorite character! I wouldn´t mind if she was a main character. She would be perfect for our protagonist... But I don´t think that is going to happen. Which is a shame...  This is one of the funniest manga I have ever read, and I have read a lot!

Oh yeah, gotta agree, this one is rolling in the floor funny, most every chapter and most every page even. Yeah, gotta love Hana, though I really think ..........is it Chizuru (?) the Prez's little sister that Kyoshi has the crush on...........I think she's got a lot of potential, we've kind of lost her though with everything centering on the confinement anymore. I suppose that might change when they beat their total "lock down" status and go back to being just "regular" prisoners though.

Kind of like the Chairman...........that guy's a ridiculously hilarious character....but we've had long periods of not getting him into the story too. So yeah, I think Chizuru has potential.......though I could be wrong, she actually comes across as one of the only sane people in the story :D

Edited by svines85, 05 July 2013 - 11:05 PM.

Tn7HA0h.png

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Hah!! Ahhh man, always hilarious..I guess now it'll have to be Chiyo to the rescue..........Kiyoshi looks like he's in a lot of trouble :D

Spoiler

Tn7HA0h.png

Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 981 posts

Oh yeah, gotta agree, this one is rolling in the floor funny, most every chapter and most every page even. Yeah, gotta love Hana, though I really think ..........is it Chizuru (?) the Prez's little sister that Kyoshi has the crush on...........I think she's got a lot of potential, we've kind of lost her though with everything centering on the confinement anymore. I suppose that might change when they beat their total "lock down" status and go back to being just "regular" prisoners though.

Kind of like the Chairman...........that guy's a ridiculously hilarious character....but we've had long periods of not getting him into the story too. So yeah, I think Chizuru has potential.......though I could be wrong, she actually comes across as one of the only sane people in the story :D

Yeah, it´s Chizuru. She does have potential, but I still prefer Hana... I believe her potential is unlimited! Might even become a tsundere?  :wub:  (an extremely sadistic one) Without forgetting that her sexual drive is like ten fold compared to Chizuru :D

Hah!! Ahhh man, always hilarious..I guess now it'll have to be Chiyo to the rescue..........Kiyoshi looks like he's in a lot of trouble :D

" I will never forgive your mushroom" Most epic sentence ever....

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

" I will never forgive your mushroom" Most epic sentence ever...

Oh yeah, that stuff's just freaking hilarious :D

(mushroom........just so ridiculous it makes it  hysterically funny. yeah, I busted out laughing on that line........especially delivered with that serious face........)

Spoiler

I saw someone else in the main comments section saying how they were dropping this because it was "too unrealistic"............I swear, I give up, how can anyone even try to take any of this title seriously?

Tn7HA0h.png

Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 981 posts

I saw someone else in the main comments section saying how they were dropping this because it was "too unrealistic"............I swear, I give up, how can anyone even try to take any of this title seriously?

That is just stupid. "If you take yourself too serious you can't let yourself go and act out on spontaneous desires, and frivolous thoughts. You get cranky when bothered with insignificant things. You may become tight, closed minded"   Yup, they are taking themselves too serious.

nbf247

nbf247

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

am i the only one that dosnt remember what happened between hana and kiyoshi

Gravewolf

Gravewolf

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 17 posts

That is just stupid. "If you take yourself too serious you can't let yourself go and act out on spontaneous desires, and frivolous thoughts. You get cranky when bothered with insignificant things. You may become tight, closed minded"   Yup, they are taking themselves too serious.

Well there's just some people who are really clueless on what they're reading. I also read that comment and I just wanted to give that person a big smack in the head for thinking that this manga is "realistic"!?!? I think they have zero reading comprehension along with lacking a good sense of perverted humor. I would never ever wish to trade places with them. 

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

am i the only one that dosnt remember what happened between hana and kiyoshi

it really has been a while, and I don't remember it exactly..............wasn't she bullying him in the infirmary  over the whole peeing incident and had his pants off somehow or the other..............then somehow they ended up hiding under the bed from someone coming into the room and she passed out or something along those lines? As things turned out they ended up face to face, the both of them bottomless.............not to "hard" to figure out where that would lead............ :D

Tn7HA0h.png

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Always just soooo funny.............

Spoiler

a bath towel she says ..........she's making freaking puddles.............just so damn funny   :D

I'm actually really looking forward to the coming chapters.............i heard a spoiler quite a while back and I'm assuming it's fixing to happen. Not that I'd have been surprised anyways, I've never held back on my opinion of Hana..............too many S&M/bondage hentai doujins have kind of jaded me :)

Edited by svines85, 29 July 2013 - 04:15 PM.

Tn7HA0h.png

marcx987

marcx987

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts

cant w8 till the next chapters get scanlated. wish i could help. raws up to chp 103 and so much goodness in the next 10 ugh cant w8 need to learn japanese

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

cant w8 till the next chapters get scanlated. wish i could help. raws up to chp 103 and so much goodness in the next 10 ugh cant w8 need to learn japanese

haha! yeah, not that I know what's coming, but I saw one spoiler that makes me think things are going to get pretty over-the-top in the next little bit...........and not just with the Hana/Kyoshi pair either as I remember. 

and if I haven't said it before, welcome to batoto marcx987 :)

Tn7HA0h.png