Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Latest Chapter Discussion

• Please log in to reply
537 replies to this topic

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato
Hah!! Oh lord, who knows :D that really was one of the strangest chapters yet

Tn7HA0h.png

phan

phan

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts
=)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Gravewolf

Gravewolf

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 17 posts

I seriously feel really, really sorry for anyone who's gonna take this manga seriousy.......anyway it looks to me like the vice pres has a hair nipple fetish....sweet.... I got lots of em! 

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

oh goodness..........a cliffhanger!!  yeah right, not to be taken seriously.......  >_<

Tn7HA0h.png

Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 981 posts
  • LocationFormer Tenochtitlan

Lol at the 1st page! :D This chapter was way too short... Can´t wait for the next one. Whenever that is....

Hwa_Ryun_showing_both_eyes.png

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Hah!! "Feigning" his insanity, eh? yeah, right :D

So, am I the only person who expects the closet masochist Hana to have something to do with the guys getting out of expulsion? I think she's got a secret "sub" fantasy going on over Kiyoshi.........(many bodily fluids included >_< ) 

Tn7HA0h.png

Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 981 posts

Lol, shitty four-eyes really snapped. Hana is back! I have been waiting for this a long time. I think the most hilarious moments happen with her.

Vice-Prez looked kind of sad don´t you guys think? She is even gonna make her special stir-fry tempura dish. She is gonna miss them a lot

So, am I the only person who expects the closet masochist Hana to have something to do with the guys getting out of expulsion? I think she's got a secret "sub" fantasy going on over Kiyoshi.........(many bodily fluids included >_< ) 

You are not alone! I think she is even more in love with him than Chiyo

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

yeah, I don't know what that look from the VP was supposed to mean, maybe she'll just miss having her favorite punching bags around..............who knows, I'm sure it'll be something wacky that we'll find out about soon enough. We absolutely know they're gonna get out of being expelled somehow. 

Tn7HA0h.png

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Oh man, my stomach hurts from laughing :D .....................and the pervy Chairman returns!! love that guy, we haven't seen him in action for a while now

Grasshoppers................

Spoiler

Tn7HA0h.png

Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 981 posts

Nice chapter. Vice really made a lot of effort cooking those grasshoppers!! She was getting soft until the moment she felt her food was rejected... Yup, women are scary! Oh my Gosh! and Hana remembering everything buying a familiar looking thing :D This is gonna be awesome!

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

oh yeah, the Hana thing gets even better..........the Ichino fansubs Spanish chapter 65 just came out..........we get a little subliminal imaging of what she thinks happened under the infirmary bed.  Finally the whole "getting them expelled" plan has hit a snag. The author sure drew that out long enough :D

Tn7HA0h.png

jfforums

jfforums

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 29 posts

Thx, svines85. Just added spanish in lang settings, and started enjoying the chapter 65.

Now i need somehow to open spanish dictionary, browse the pages... but i am limited with only 2 hands, so i will wait for english translations ;)

Well, looks like mushrooms ruined whole expulsion plan, but i am not sure just by looking the pictures.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

I don't usually read the Spanish either (or Portuguese for that matter) since my skills are only adequate..........it just happened this time that 65 in Spanish came out right after the English 64 and I couldn't resist it :D

Tn7HA0h.png

Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 981 posts

Lololololol! It  seems like the memories that Hana had buried in her subconscious have returned! I fear for our protagonist :D. Vice Pres is too resentful! But that means she really cares about them. If you didnt care you wouldnt react like that

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

haha!! yeah, no kidding, look how mad Hana was just for him getting a peek of her peeing..............now that she thinks he copped a quick thigh-job she'll probably kill him :D

Tn7HA0h.png

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Tits or asses? man i love the chairman :D

all-time new favorite character confirmed..............hana, the little golden shower freak is the best

Spoiler

Edited by svines85, 17 June 2013 - 05:10 AM.

Tn7HA0h.png

animu

animu

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 15 posts

She'd either kill him or marry him.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

haha! exactly, i think she's the classic example of the S that secretly wants to be the M :D

Tn7HA0h.png

Nerdy Neko

Nerdy Neko

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 26 posts
  • LocationFinland

tits or asses? cant i choose both? and sob sob.. poor mushroom.. Dx sad chapter indeed..

Once there was cute and hairy neko.. and sadly hes still reading manga D:

Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 981 posts

This reminds me Saint Seiya´s Shaina.  Well... maybe he doesn´t have to kill him, just slice his mushroom....  Never mind, I prefer death :P

The Spanish chater 67 is out. And oh boy! It´s freaking hilarious! We all thought that Hana´s trauma was because of a thigh job... but it seems it was more than that :D  Lol, this is getting even more ridiculous( if that is possible :D)