Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

[OOC] On Stranger Tides

Pirates Fantasy One Piece

• Please log in to reply
103 replies to this topic

Deviruchi

Deviruchi

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts

Alright, I'll try to come up with something soon.

Unbelievably Majestic

Unbelievably Majestic

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 232 posts
  • LocationRiding the back of the Great A'tuin.

Posted! Poor Port Razule. Look what they've had to put up with for so many years.

Deviruchi

Deviruchi

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts

Revealed some more information on Lazarus and did a quick update for Rogue and for anyone else who thought of escaping. My apologies, but leaving the island right now would be quite dangerous. You're free to still try, but I suggest you go with Plan B (whatever that might be).

I'll try to come up with something for the silly Han.

Deviruchi

Deviruchi

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts

I included an update for Han.

Mors

Mors

Potato

• Members
  • 107 posts
  • LocationSupra

I'll post tonight. Is it possible to know more details on Lazarus and Kastro?

a6f4b732-ee1c-43f9-a007-079ff2b01822_zps

"The sun is new each day."

Deviruchi

Deviruchi

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts

Of course it is. What would you like to know about them?

Mors

Mors

Potato

• Members
  • 107 posts
  • LocationSupra

Basically what stories do people say about them I guess. It said in the intro Kastro is loved by some, hated by others, but doesn't really tell us why. My first thought was some sort of robin hood rogue type character, but I don't think that's right. And basically just want to know more about what sort of reputation Lazarus has. He's willing to burn down an entire town just to get one guy, so he's kind of a dick, but then he didn't instantly try to kill Han either.

Deviruchi

Deviruchi

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts

Let's start with Kastro. You could say that he is somewhat similar to Han in terms of upbringing. He was born and raised in Port Razule but instead of being taken care of the locals, he was your typical gutter rat. He was known throughout the city for both his good deeds and crimes. In his younger years, he would spend his day helping out at the piers and markets. As he got older, he tried his best into contributing to the peace within the city; usually by taking on pirates and criminals who were too arrogant for their own good. However, despite these times of righteousness and acts of random kindness, Kastro was a thief at heart. He would steal food, treasure, and money when needed. And when he'd get into trouble with pirates, the city would usually pay for his mistakes. This continued for several years, hence the love-hate relationship he has with the city folk.

For Lazarus, the rumors about him were that after his return from hiding, he had turned into a changed man. Although still happy-go-lucky to a certain extent, he took things way too seriously. He's what you would call, extremely emotional. When frustrated, sinking an island wouldn't be so unthinkable. Overjoyed? His worst enemies could turn into his best friend. Also, Kastro was the one who wronged him, so he is only targeting him. However, with his little threat, that was his way of asking if the people of Port Razule were with him or against him. If they were on his side, he expects them to bring Kastro to him. If not, he would consider everyone his enemy. The only thing that's consistent about him is that he is inconsistent. Kind of contradictory, I know, but I wasn't sure how to explain it. His bounty was gained through his various achievements. Mostly related to pillaging and plundering along with the legion of men he has gathered under his wing. He has a strange ability, but people can't really tell what it is. The only thing they can confirm is that aside from his military strength, he gets incredibly loud in battle and is highly destructive. Being blind never seemed like a deterrence. Its as if he wasn't even blind.

Was that good enough? I can give you more information if you have any more questions or inquiries.

Edited by Deviruchi, 21 June 2016 - 06:56 PM.

Unbelievably Majestic

Unbelievably Majestic

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 232 posts

I have one. How old is Kastro?

Deviruchi

Deviruchi

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts

Late twenties to early thirties. It actually wouldn't be strange for Han to know him.

Unbelievably Majestic

Unbelievably Majestic

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 232 posts

Okay, cool. That's what I was curious about. :3

Deviruchi

Deviruchi

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts

If you want them to be buddies or something along those lines, I can give you more information about him.

Edited by Deviruchi, 21 June 2016 - 07:11 PM.

Unbelievably Majestic

Unbelievably Majestic

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 232 posts

It'd be cool if they could be friends, but it doesn't need to be a great relationship or anything. Just sort of knowing who each other are and maybe having a beer or two and a friendly chat on rare occasions or something. It's just that I want Han to be fond of him, and to look up to him as someone else who grew up parentless in Port Razule and went out and made something of a name for himself. I also have an idea of a story in which Kastro saved Han's life. To say he saved is life is not strictly true though. But Han believes it. So he thinks of him as a hero.

I wouldn't think you should need to write anything else up about him for me for this level of knowing him? Though I won't be upset if you do. :3

Deviruchi

Deviruchi

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts

That's fine. A relationship of that level is certainly acceptable. (:

Mors

Mors

Potato

• Members
  • 107 posts
  • LocationSupra

Posted. You can probably assume we are now heading towards town square to meet our good buddy Lazarus.

Deviruchi

Deviruchi

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts

Those series of posts were excellent. I'll update as soon as I find out what Han and Orzo are up to. Maybe Vaska has something else to say?

Deviruchi

Deviruchi

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts
I forgot to mention. Regarding Lazarus' size, he approximately most comparable to Jinbei.

Johnny Paradise

Johnny Paradise

Potato

• Members
  • 133 posts

I don't plan on posting again right away just because I don't want to flood it with just my responses. :x After an update, I will probably include a response that I work out with Mors through skype just to expedite the process.

Actually nvm, Mors said it might be easier for you if we move along a bit so I posted again.

Edited by Johnny Paradise, 22 June 2016 - 08:06 PM.

here's to a long life and dead friends

tumblr_inline_nep6qkNSe41sok0j2.png

Deviruchi

Deviruchi

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts

Go right ahead. I enjoy the interaction between your characters. I've already started the update; I just alter it based on the conversation Vaska, Doran, and Mirana are having.

Unbelievably Majestic

Unbelievably Majestic

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 232 posts

I posted.

Looks like everyone's gathering together. Converging on Han, the life of the party. The heart of the world. The undeniable proof that he is destined to be pirate king. :3

Edited by Unbelievably Majestic, 23 June 2016 - 11:11 AM.