Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

[OOC] On Stranger Tides

Pirates Fantasy One Piece

• Please log in to reply
103 replies to this topic

Johnny Paradise

Johnny Paradise

Potato

• Members
  • 133 posts

We're gonna beat you up too.

here's to a long life and dead friends

tumblr_inline_nep6qkNSe41sok0j2.png

Unbelievably Majestic

Unbelievably Majestic

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 232 posts
  • LocationRiding the back of the Great A'tuin.

D:

Deviruchi

Deviruchi

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts

Incoming update, guys. Sorry for the inactivity yesterday.

Deviruchi

Deviruchi

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted up a short update. Not much had happened, but I plan to follow it up with another one as soon as everyone has posted. I just need a little more interaction to push the plot forward. It would seem to wierd or forced if I rushed things. I'm sorry.

Unbelievably Majestic

Unbelievably Majestic

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 232 posts

Posted.

Deviruchi

Deviruchi

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts
I'll be picking up the pace in the next few updates.

Johnny Paradise

Johnny Paradise

Potato

• Members
  • 133 posts

I posted something. Sorry I've been forgetting about this site a little bit because I have been playing STARDEW VALLEY because I am a grown adult and can play whatever game I want free from judgement.

pls help me

Deviruchi

Deviruchi

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts
I think a little farming never hurt anybody. :)

Mors

Mors

Potato

• Members
  • 107 posts
  • LocationSupra
Was in Vegas all weekend so haven't been around. Will most likely post tomorrow.

a6f4b732-ee1c-43f9-a007-079ff2b01822_zps

"The sun is new each day."

Deviruchi

Deviruchi

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts
Great to hear. I'll try to make the next update better as to add more substance to the story. Or at least give you all more options to choose from.

Mors

Mors

Potato

• Members
  • 107 posts
  • LocationSupra

Posted.

Unbelievably Majestic

Unbelievably Majestic

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 232 posts

Man. This RP has not gone the way I expected at all. Not in a bad way. But Han and now Doran seem to somehow be pushing this in weird new directions. >.<

Deviruchi

Deviruchi

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts

A Davy Back Fight? Interesting. That's definitely something I never even considered. 

Based on my memory, I'm not that well-versed in the rules of the competition, but I've read up on the Wiki. Anything in particular that you want to change? I also noticed Johnny's RP where IC dialogue is discussed in the OOC. We could do something similar to make conversations in the IC thread become smoother.

Lastly, I'll be updating today.

Mors

Mors

Potato

• Members
  • 107 posts
  • LocationSupra

I don't mind the IC / OOC thing either way. Alternatively can do it through pm's or Skype, it's your call. Tbh, I don't remember the exact rules of the DBF either, I just had vague plans of somehow winning his Armada from him. I'm not really expecting it to work either.

Johnny Paradise

Johnny Paradise

Potato

• Members
  • 133 posts

iirc you just pick members to compete in each round of competition, which can be anything from combat to racing to any other asinine thing (given context of forum roleplay, I'm imagining all combat but maybe other people are more creative) and you just... beat people up. idk. Noro noro beam some kids.

Deviruchi

Deviruchi

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts

Update is up. If you want to have a conversation with any of the NPCs, just post in the OOC or send me a PM; this way we can avoid wasting time on long dialogues and progress quicker. Kudos to Johnny for this idea.

Johnny Paradise

Johnny Paradise

Potato

• Members
  • 133 posts

I will wait for Mors to post, since Vaska would definitely use the wait and see strategy at the moment.

Deviruchi

Deviruchi

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts

Sure thing. No plans to make a mini update just yet, so feel free and take your time.  

Next update will most likely be when everyone has posted already. :)

Mors

Mors

Potato

• Members
  • 107 posts
  • LocationSupra

Posted something fast. Sorry for delay.

Edited by Mors, 05 July 2016 - 05:41 AM.

Johnny Paradise

Johnny Paradise

Potato

• Members
  • 133 posts

ok so. I saw Mors post "Will post something tonight," and didn't see him edit that into "posted something fast."

So I guess I'm saying I didn't know that he had posted until today. I will post tomorrow.