Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

[OOC] On Stranger Tides

Pirates Fantasy One Piece

• Please log in to reply
103 replies to this topic

Johnny Paradise

Johnny Paradise

Potato

• Members
  • 133 posts

I'm very late, but I'm also very done posting.

here's to a long life and dead friends

tumblr_inline_nep6qkNSe41sok0j2.png

Deviruchi

Deviruchi

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts

No problem. I understand that most RPers have other things to do aside from posting on forums. I'm just clad that this hasn't died yet. I'll give the rest a bit ore time to post and in the off chance that they don't, I'll just move things along.

Deviruchi

Deviruchi

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts
Considering the lack of interest towards this RP, I think it would be best if we end things now instead of going on with only 2 people. Thank you to those who participated; it was fun while it lasted.

Johnny Paradise

Johnny Paradise

Potato

• Members
  • 133 posts

rip

here's to a long life and dead friends

tumblr_inline_nep6qkNSe41sok0j2.png