Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Latest Chapter Discussion

• Please log in to reply
597 replies to this topic

Hoodsome

Hoodsome

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 444 posts
  • LocationGuadalcanal, Solomon Islands

Hoping for a cucklod ending. That would be hilarious.

mjzm57

mjzm57

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 8 posts

this is getting SOOOOOOOOO boring, please just end this ... when i finally thought the useless drama was gone and they would be together even far apart.

thasks sensei you ruined my christmas and new year .

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato

Well, I said this a while ago and, if nothing else, I normally stand by my decisions once they're made..............given how the romance/relationship has been/was presented to us, I've just got to call it quits at this point.

Sorry, I've really got no issue with "padding" a story, but you just don't get to have it both ways without at least some people crying foul. My suspension of disbelief just got pushed too hard, I'll have to pass on any more. I hate to be this way, but things just got too stupid for me.   :(

Tn7HA0h.png

burucchi

burucchi

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 33 posts

Way to miss the mark completely, that was me last week, lol. Man, seriously, pulling this off on xmas break is such a dick move, though it certainly will amplify the effect on the fans, which must've been his reasoning.

What to say, I don't even know. I thought Haruto was improving, and the examples set by his friends would help him out with the right choice, and yet it all went backwards and once again he acts out without actually thinking it through. He doesn't want Yuzuki to stop being a teacher and he feels he has no right in asking her to move to Kochi. Fine. But that's not something he should decide by himself. Ask her, first. Even if she doesn't want, then, once again, there's the option of him quitting his job and going back to Tokyo. I know, his pride, being able to support his family and all that, but if you keep the job and lose your family, what's even the point? This chapter once again showed that, unconsciously, he's putting Yuzuki ahead of the job, since he half-assed his work in order to be with her...

And now, well, now we're in for a wait before we see how Seo is going to kick this forward. Yuzuki seemed like she was going to tell him something when the train sped off into the distance, so I still have some hope that she might go after him herself. On the other hand, that is not what I've come to expect from the female characters in this manga (and it seems to be a thing with japanese females, in general, or how they're portrayed?). As for Haruto, he got hit pretty hard at the end with the scene of Yuzuki crying, and I really can't imagine how he's going to deal with work from now on. He had a motivation to get his job and do well, and now that that's gone, what's next? Is he going to work "for work", and will he be able to do that? I... really can't that.

Argh. I just want the next chapter already, because while I hated what I saw here, it's still salvageable depending on how he goes about it. A new arc where they're separated would be really hard to believe at this point, but using this "break up" cliffhanger as a way to bring them even closer is not out of the realm of possibility at this point. It's just... well, what I hope happens.

yummer

yummer

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

This chapter was so silly, can't even get dem feels from reading this manga anymore, it has been dragged out for too long  :/

T00dl3s

T00dl3s

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts

Well I only had one thought in mind when I was reading this chapter: "WTF FUUUUUUUUUUUUU"

Hoodsome

Hoodsome

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 444 posts

Funny chapter.  I can't even feel the drama. I'm immune to this stuff haha

Haruto: In order for her to be happy, I have to break up with her.

Great idea genius, though it was actually a good idea. Soon he will become miserable and see yuzuki with someone else. Hoping for the sad ending that I've always wanted.

inzaratha

inzaratha

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 501 posts
  • LocationArizona (or somewhere in the forest riding a unicorn)

I was so angry after reading this chapter -  has to be up there in the stupidest ways to solve a problem ever ...    Made me feel I wasted my time reading this. 

imrannnla

imrannnla

Potato

• Donator
  • 172 posts
  • LocationIn a million star motel

Wow. That has got to be one of the rashest decisions Haruto's made in the series (not that he's made a l lot). Its not so much that the decision is totally wrong, its just I feel he should've at least waited till he finished the project he was working on. All the stress with having to go back and work on the project and Yuzuki collapsing will of course make it look worse than it really is. After all they've been through you'd think he'd at least be able to wait a bit more till his head cooled down a bit and only then sit down with Yuzuki to talk about it. But, apparently not.

I understand what Adachi is saying but Haruto's been telling himself all the time that they're different. Probably all the things that happened made him change his mind, but still should've waited a bit more.

Here's hoping somebody'll go to Haruto and knock some sense into him.

Edited by imran013, 24 December 2013 - 03:18 PM.

Oh, you didn't know before?

Spoiler

EverKoptimistic

EverKoptimistic

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

Wow. That has got to be one of the rashest decisions Haruto's made in the series (not that he's made a l lot). Its not so much that the decision is totally wrong, its just I feel he should've at least waited till he finished the project he was working on. All the stress with having to go back and work on the project and Yuzuki collapsing will of course make it look worse than it really is. After all they've been through you'd think he'd at least be able to wait a bit more till his head cooled down a bit and only then sit down with Yuzuki to talk about it. But, apparently not.

I understand what Adachi is saying but Haruto's been telling himself all the time that they're different. Probably all the things that happened made him change his mind, but still should've waited a bit more.

Here's hoping somebody'll go to Haruto and knock some sense into him.

My money is on Rin to save the day... after making a move on Haruto though  ^_^

anfunatohi

anfunatohi

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 34 posts

This manga could hold the record for the most number of break-ups in its story.

And it's getting to the point(or maybe it already did) of being comic/cliche...

Surprise twist indeed. Though it may be a "surprise" that we should have seen coming for the most part given the author's history...

Personally, I'll keep reading it for the sake of seeing how he's going to pull off a "miracle" even by a long shot now that the story's down the gutter again.

(Although I can't help the feeling of him pulling a Suzuka-esque ending on this... Which I'm hoping he won't.)

Edited by anfunatohi, 24 December 2013 - 06:32 PM.

Sir Flash™

Sir Flash™

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,365 posts
  • LocationGaming & Streaming

This chapter officially pissed me off, fuck you seo

Musician King's SoundCloud: 

p4dJLo8.gif

SON, NIC, SHAKES!!

Spoiler

Suo

Suo

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 18 posts

I honestly hated this chapter. It ruined the holidays for me because I love yuzuki.(seeing her cry mad me so angry!!!) But I guess I kinda understand why he broke up with her... The last time they where in a long distance relationship. they broke up out of nowhere to find out she had a boyfriend. I mean seriously who can recover from that? and now that they're pretty much at it again....I don't even know.

I honestly don't want to see them together any more. Well at least for a while. I would be fine with them meeting later on in life and getting married after they fulfil their ambitions or something  rather then getting a suzuka end. 

speaking of ambition I honestly thought that Haruto would become a cook. not some salary man... 

if they get together again i think they would be eloping and haruto will start a restaurant or something.

zetsu

zetsu

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 8 posts

I dropped this manga at around chapter 180 or so. There were too much trolling in the story that I thought its not worth reading anymore. Then I had a sudden urge to check up the latest chapter, just after christmas. A few pages in and I could see the story progress, minus any other breakup-trolling-romance. I could tell Yuzuki became a teacher and Haruto started his job somewhere else and long-distance relationship AGAIN. Then Seo decided to further troll by breaking them up even though they still love each other (?).

I'm glad I decided to dump this manga earlier and not waste my time with this crap.

imrannnla

imrannnla

Potato

• Donator
  • 172 posts
  • LocationIn a million star motel

Dear Seo,

That new fantasy chapter with Shiho does not make up for what happened in the last chapter. Just hope you understand that.

Sincerely, 

Me

Edited by imran013, 31 December 2013 - 08:04 PM.

Oh, you didn't know before?

Spoiler

anfunatohi

anfunatohi

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 34 posts

Seems like Shiho in the fantasy chapter acted like she should. She was the boss for the most part!

I can't help myself cheering her on a bit during the first few pages and chanting "teach that limp dick a lesson for what he did in the recent canon chapter!"

(though it's not Haruto's fault actually but the author's will) in my head and feel amused as Haruto acted like teenage girl.

And she kinda dished out a lot by dominating him. Poor Haruto had to be saved by the stew...

I thought there was going to be some "food play" however, it came at the last part and off-scene. Would have been nice to have prolonged that.

Also, I thought Mana was about to join the fun then. Wouldn't be so bad if she did.

Sadly, this is all non-canon. And the readers are still feeling the sting from the recent turn of events in the actual storyline.

There's Akari and fantasy chapter Yuzuki left though.

Seo-sensei is definitely gonna need one helluva miracle to make it right within the canon...

Speaking of which, it has bothered me since he got the job and moved to Kochi but, isn't it somewhat a tad convenient that Asuka is in the nearby prefecture of Ehime? We may get to see her again with what's happening to Haruto at the moment...

Hoodsome

Hoodsome

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 444 posts

Hoping for a 5-10 year time skip.

PotatoCannon

PotatoCannon

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • LocationUnder Fakku's server ;)

Well.. not another breakup.. This is getting nowhere. Allow me to give a sight of the future of this manga> 1.  They're both together ( Happily married with each other ) OR 2. They're found their new lovers ( Meeting again with each other in a *** time span ). Thats the only 2 option i have for this "infinity" manga. Either way i prefer option number 1.. 

anfunatohi

anfunatohi

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 34 posts

Well, damn! Haruto couldn't forget about Yuzuki after all... 

Correct me if I'm wrong but, it seems that the "citrus" in the name of the project that Haruto's proposed has the same meaning as Yuzuki's "Yu"...

Not to mention it seemed like he was about to take the bait and do Adachi until his eyes seemingly glanced at the paper or just him doing the usual "unable-to-look-in-the-eye-when-lying" deal...

burucchi

burucchi

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 33 posts

And now we wait for this new project to be a surprise hit, the company willing to expand it to other regions and suddenly Haruto has a chance to move back to Tokyo. And then how things work out will be a mystery, but I'm both hopeful and fearful something along these lines will happen, because god knows what Seo has in store for these two. Honestly, I'm a man so I really can't put myself on Yuzuki's shoes, but she didn't deserve what she got at all, and if she was mad and/or unwilling to listen to Haruto after all this happened I surely wouldn't hold it against her. Him moving back might not be a "good" thing for fans of Haruto x Yuzuki couple, but I can honestly say I expect it to happen, now.

What else can I say, lol. Seo's M.O seems to be finding the greatest ways to rub salt into the wound, and this one definitely feels like the one that holds the most potential for that right now...