Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Latest Chapter Discussion

• Please log in to reply
597 replies to this topic

Violet

Violet

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 36 posts
  • LocationBharat...
here we go, new twist again...

i was hoping for more HaruXYuzu romance developments....
but it seems like that Hoshina going for Haruto......
its like girls get attracted towards Haruto..

KidCongo

KidCongo

Global Moderator

• Contrib Mods
  • 1,768 posts
The young ladies just love his propensity to say "Eh?!" and the way he says it. Apparently it's akin to sitting on top of a washing machine on spin cycle.

For all those thinking of thanking me for the scanlations, I only upload them, and I'm just a mod here. Please leave a message on the actual groups' pages that do all the hard work.

Violet

Violet

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 36 posts
  • LocationBharat...
lol..very true....

but i really hope that Haruto should play safe and don't do some unnecessary stuff....
because Hoshina asked Haruto to come to his room and i am sensing some danger in it...(again..)

seyrine

seyrine

Unemployed Kitty In A Penguin Suit

• Administrators
  • 1,830 posts
  • LocationLurking nearby...
though i'm still bleeding from what happened to Asuka, I have to admit that i'm liking where the story is going. And this new girl, Hoshina, looks like she could be "interesting".

hmm~ the calm before the storm nearly over? :)

Catch my story; the Neverender Series

Batoto's Rules Repository | Rules, Guidelines and FAQs

Rules and Regulations | How to get help | Frequently Asked Questions

If all else fails, PM me. And use the REPORT button if you see any content that may violate site policy.

Catch me on irc.idlechat.net (#seyrine) and D.F.T.B.A.!

malgod

malgod

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 38 posts
  • LocationAustralia ;)
imo they should end the manga within the next 10 chaps or so. They're doing nothing but dragging it on pointlessly. Maybe it's time for a new series to take over :x
"Heaven knows we need never be ashamed of our tears, for they are rain upon the blinding dust of earth, overlaying our hard hearts"

Sality

Sality

Russet Potato

• Contrib Mods
  • 350 posts
I hope this series doesn't end like Suzuka :s

malgod

malgod

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 38 posts
  • LocationAustralia ;)
Ch. 156

LOL OWNED THEY GOT OWNED SO HARD AT THE END ROFL

anyways, what a pro father lol
"Heaven knows we need never be ashamed of our tears, for they are rain upon the blinding dust of earth, overlaying our hard hearts"

boomisbored

boomisbored

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 13 posts
  • LocationSkyrim
i agree its a DUN DUN DUN DUUUUN moment i wana know what happens next

Irecinius

Irecinius

Potato

• Members
  • 185 posts
Man thats the best..
"Oh shi.." moment there..

"its like girls get attracted towards Haruto.."
No no its like haruto is the chuck norris of picking up girls....

Even if he is mistaken for raping someone's little sister, the old one will fall in love with him..

Sality

Sality

Russet Potato

• Contrib Mods
  • 350 posts
chase her, haruto!

CharlieAL

CharlieAL

Potato

• Members
  • 122 posts
  • LocationBsAs, ARG.
This manga is getting nowhere and last chapter was really boring! thinking about dropping this...

Rinroken

Rinroken

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 18 posts
Indeed, this chapter was unnecessary. Its quite clear she dragged him out because she still has feelings for him. It goes way beyond typical consolation. This chapter would've had far more impact if there was a shot of Eba's situation.

Boomsickle

Boomsickle

Potato

• Contributor
  • 146 posts
This whole series is pointless if he ends up with eba it pretty much just made a complete circle and got nothing accomplished since eba sucks so much all these characters need to go die RAGE!
Posted Image
(Sig+Avt Made by rockiNangeL)

Karlito504

Karlito504

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 11 posts
lol, I don't think it's all that bad...I'm way past the point of "looking forward to next chapter" and it's getting dragged out, but it is still a pleasant read. I like this Hoshina chick and how she encourages Haruto....I do hope that he ultimately reconciles with his old friends back home though.

CharlieAL

CharlieAL

Potato

• Members
  • 122 posts
  • LocationBsAs, ARG.
I don't see that happening, i I hope it doesn't, why would u care about "childhood friends" that chose ur ex-lover over u...no need for them!!!

CharlieAL

CharlieAL

Potato

• Members
  • 122 posts
  • LocationBsAs, ARG.
now the last chapter was really nice but...
Spoiler

Colour

Colour

Fried Potato

• Retired Mods
  • 877 posts
  • LocationIn a Box of Crayons
Am I the only one? The more I keep reading... the soon I want this to End. Its to predictable and has been getting boring .. Suzuka was good, but this... Started out great but has been on the decline for awhile. And 'yet' as I complain I know I will still keep reading this. I've read this to long to drop it now.

Edited by Censored, 28 November 2011 - 09:28 AM.

Karlito504

Karlito504

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 11 posts
In manga, a male protagonist that takes the lead is like finding a needle in a haystack. I can't think of any, lol.
And yup, I definitely think I'm losing interest in it, but just can't stop reading.

CharlieAL

CharlieAL

Potato

• Members
  • 122 posts
  • LocationBsAs, ARG.
OH myFG..too much drama,,just love this, is just what I have been dreaming for!!!KIMI MACHI...that God Suzuki take the leaDING PART, HEhruto GROW some ballS!!!

CharlieAL

CharlieAL

Potato

• Members
  • 122 posts
  • LocationBsAs, ARG.
Now is getting interesting again...i think this will end soon since the father already approved their relationship!