Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Hiatus discussions

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2219 replies to this topic

salvatore

salvatore

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 6,875 posts
  • LocationEarth

If you say so...
By the way, I can check for updates through the website of the app right? Because the app is still not available in my country (might not ever be -.-)

You can check this site Company made http://thcmpny.com/naver.html

Reistenger

Reistenger

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 86 posts
  • LocationTower of God

Thanks RWF...

Augusgus

Augusgus

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 204 posts

I don't know if this has already been posted but the official Naver Site from TOG hast this little update:

7월 28일 연재재개 예정입니다

Sadly I'm not as powerful as RWF and some others and I have to rely on google to translate: Series is scheduled to resume on July 28.

Posted Image

Random-Webtoon-Fan

Random-Webtoon-Fan

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 3,395 posts
As I said so. :)

rak n' roll

rak n' roll

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,178 posts
  • LocationLocation Location

Androssi's not a big shinsoo user (in fact, she admired Anak's body-strengthening skill during their fisherman class exercise), and while she can be underhanded she's pretty much the full-time clobbering type, not terribly adaptable, not too hard to trick, and sometimes even a bit clumsy! 

rdqI6Uc.gif

Did you see the part where she "activated" all the shinsoo in a 3m radius around her during their 2F test?  Did you read SIU's blog comment that among the fishermen on 2F, only Anak and she had sufficient shinsoo control to use a reel inventory?  Did you notice that her clumsiness vanished once she started wearing sensible footwear?

Endorsi's the clobbering type because that's usually sufficient.  It's not to say she doesn't have other tools, but...well...when every problem is a nail, the only tool you need is a hammer.

Like Bam, I think it's safe to say that SIU hasn't shown us everything she can do.

Morrowan

Morrowan

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 24 posts

Androssi is nowhere near Baam or Ran in terms of shinsoo techniques.From what we have seen she will be  typical fisherman that  rely only on phys power + items

2F-  ignition weapon tournament teleport item.

Alraisen

Alraisen

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 589 posts
  • LocationProbably not here.

Androssi is nowhere near Baam or Ran in terms of shinsoo techniques.From what we have seen she will be  typical fisherman that  rely only on phys power + items

Yes, it was an ignition weapon. But that doesn't mean much; she could still face a Ranker. It is supposed to be undefeatable for a Regular. And you should remember the fight of Androssi versus Anak in the chapter 30 or so. She outclassed her in everything (but in practical fashion :P )

But yeah, Androssi is super strong, even without shinshoo.

Okay, seriously, guys, how have I not heard about this man?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWtYJhDBO84

Spoiler

http://i.imgur.com/FZox7ZH.gif

Spoiler

Maihime

Maihime

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 62 posts
  • LocationWhere I am right now

You can check this site Company made http://thcmpny.com/naver.html

Thanks a lot!

Edited by Maihime, 21 July 2014 - 02:54 PM.

Reistenger

Reistenger

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 86 posts
  • LocationTower of God

You can check this site Company made http://thcmpny.com/naver.html

Thanks...

Fishcake

Fishcake

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,503 posts
  • LocationLost in the forest of the 77th floor

If you say so...

Well now that you have the company's working link, you can see that the translations aren't all that bad now. :3

Before...oh god the horror of it all. I guess they just wanted the chapters up asap, and didn't care much for correct translations then.

rak n' roll

rak n' roll

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,178 posts
  • LocationLocation Location

Like I said: nail <---> hammer.

Regardless how well Endorsi can use shinsoo -- and she must be quite capable at it, or she wouldn't have been able to activate all the shinsoo in a 5m diameter on 2F -- why would she bother firing laser beams at something she can just beat down until is stops moving?

Have you ever tried to hammer in a nail with a circular saw?  It can be done...but why?  

NoKoon

NoKoon

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 279 posts
  • LocationHell

dam i wouldnt be so upset about the official Naver translations if Kubera and a lot of their other webtoons were up to date... Kubera is like only on ch 6.. wth

2ih0c9f.jpg

Sangios

Sangios

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,800 posts
  • LocationHarusame's 7th Division

dam i wouldnt be so upset about the official Naver translations if Kubera and a lot of their other webtoons were up to date... Kubera is like only on ch 6.. wth

And it's advancing! At ONE chapter a week! :mellow: 

At least we have our awesome friends to do summaries, because it's going to take years for Kubera to catch up at this rate. And that's only if Currygom takes more breaks in the future.

Best pairing:

Spoiler

Ichypa

Ichypa

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,154 posts
  • LocationWorshipping at the shrine of Trebor, The Hammer of Justice

And it's advancing! At ONE chapter a week! :mellow:

At least we have our awesome friends to do summaries, because it's going to take years for Kubera to catch up at this rate. And that's only if Currygom takes more breaks in the future.

By the time the webtoon is over, we should be able to read about half of it in English. Its going to be great! /sarcasm

First Ideal of the Knights Radiant:

Life before death
Strength before weakness
Journey before destination

Torres

Torres

Potato

• Members
  • 189 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Regardless how well Endorsi can use shinsoo -- and she must be quite capable at it, or she wouldn't have been able to activate all the shinsoo in a 5m diameter on 2F -- why would she bother firing laser beams at something she can just beat down until is stops moving? 

Dude, what chapter was this?

I agree with you completely. Her powers have never required her to be anything more than a brawler but as we go up the tower she will have to widen her arsenal more and more. I think we'll be pleasantly surprised by her.

BehindTheLighT

BehindTheLighT

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,847 posts
  • LocationItaly

Dude, what chapter was this?

here I suppose.

By the way, I think that it was just a generic "power aura" to show that she is strong, more than a way to show some supposed shinsoo abilities

I'm italian, so please excuse me if my english is not very good, feel free to correct me.

Kubera ITA

Fishcake

Fishcake

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,503 posts

In the lineapps translated version of chapter 107, as Mad dog & Ron mei are leaving, they mention they will try to "take back" the slayer position. Meaning, Maddog WAS a slayer, but got bumped out because of Baam. While the company translation made it seem like he just wanted it?

Which of these is more correct I wonder? Since stealing is different from taking back.

Edited by Fishcake, 21 July 2014 - 09:53 PM.

salvatore

salvatore

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 6,875 posts
  • LocationEarth

In the lineapps translated version of chapter 107, as Mad dog & Ron mei are leaving, they mention they will try to "take back" the slayer position. Meaning, Maddog WAS a slayer, but got bumped out because of Baam. While the company translation made it seem like he just wanted it?

Which of these is more correct I wonder? Since stealing is different from taking back.

Probably it was meant steal and not ''take back'' . The same way i think is wrong when Catfish is saying , ''i thought he was just somebody but he managed to handle archi''  , the handle is supposed to be hack. 

Mistranslated , i bet they haven't reach this part to fix it . 

Edited by salvatore, 21 July 2014 - 10:09 PM.

Fishcake

Fishcake

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,503 posts

Probably it was meant steal and not ''take back'' . The same way i think is wrong when Catfish is saying , ''i thought he was just somebody but he managed to handle archi''  , the handle is supposed to be hack. 

Mistranslated , i bet they haven't reach this part to fix it . 

Seems like it. (that handle bit confused me for a sec when I read it)

Its alot better than what it used to be though...

gus

gus

Couch Potato

• tC Donator
  • 2,335 posts

I loved the Emile prologue! 

the prologue felt like a sci fi novel instead of the usual TOG chapter for me so i was confuses as to what i had just  read

personally i was let down you would understand how one would be over hype with anticipation over a  prologue 

when the very first prologue that started season 2 was epic

not to mention at that time the last arc that SIU gave us right before he went on Hiatus was the Flower of Zygnea 

Edited by gus, 21 July 2014 - 10:22 PM.

m5siUe7.jpg?1