Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Hiatus discussions

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2219 replies to this topic

salvatore

salvatore

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 6,875 posts
  • LocationEarth

I watched X-men DOFP today after i get a lot of people saying Evan Peters has amazingly pulled it off Quicksilver's character ,i was hesitant at first but after seen it ,i say he fu**ing pulled it off ,the pentagon kitchen scene was epic ,  now it is Aaron Johnson's turn , i can't imagine if he's going to outshine Evan after seen his act of Godzilla plus when Avengers has a lot of amazing characters  , but since i learn from this movie not to judge something you haven't seen it yet ,  can't wait to see his version .

Also a teaser of Batman vs Superman : Dawn of Justice movie has came out , though the footage isn't clear but it looks fu**ing epic too .

Alraisen

Alraisen

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 589 posts
  • LocationProbably not here.

I watched X-men DOFP today after i get a lot of people saying Evan Peters has amazingly pulled it off Quicksilver's character ,i was hesitant at first but after seen it ,i say he fu**ing pulled it off ,the pentagon kitchen scene was epic ,  now it is Aaron Johnson's turn , i can't imagine if he's going to outshine Evan after seen his act of Godzilla plus when Avengers has a lot of amazing characters  , but since i learn from this movie not to judge something you haven't seen it yet ,  can't wait to see his version .

Also a teaser of Batman vs Superman : Dawn of Justice movie has came out , though the footage isn't clear but it looks fu**ing epic too .

True. I don't usually see superhero movies anymore, or movies for that matter, but Quicksilver was  awesome as hell. The rest of the movie lost a little without him in it hahaha.

PD: Whew! I'm the 20001 viewer. That's something.

Edited by Alraisen, 27 July 2014 - 12:20 PM.

Spoiler

http://i.imgur.com/FZox7ZH.gif

Spoiler

God-Emperor

God-Emperor

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,729 posts
  • LocationRelaxing inside of trees of 77th Floor and reading something.

Now I'm just waiting for new chapter and doing other things to make time goes faster. :P

Eh... that's not an archaic word. <_< Uncommon, I grant you... (and, generally aimed at women, not men).  Dames and Ladies get called that all the time in the British press and other news media... particularly when they're of a certain age. :mellow:

Which is why aiming it a blokes who could be quite young... is... well... not a good idea in English. :P

I never have seen that word. Not even for men or women. Granted, might be used in Britain but I never have seen someone using this word until ToG.

God of LoL

God of LoL

Sweet Potato

• Members
  • 10,556 posts
  • LocationIn the Bato.cave.

So...How long till the chapter's out?

kfi6l.jpg

themantarays

themantarays

~A Majestic Ray of Light in the Dark of the Internet~ ☼_☼

• Comic Mods
  • 1,933 posts

Hmm, I guess I should close this thread once the hiatus is over. Although I feel an odd attachment to our little ToG fan chillax zone here.... X)

Alraisen

Alraisen

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 589 posts
  • LocationProbably not here.

The awkward thing is that I will probably wait until it's 7'o clock, because that's the hour I watched ToG before. 

I'll need strength for this.

So, something to make time go faster? Please, anything. No downloads.

Edited by Alraisen, 27 July 2014 - 01:17 PM.

Spoiler

http://i.imgur.com/FZox7ZH.gif

Spoiler

God of LoL

God of LoL

Sweet Potato

• Members
  • 10,556 posts

Well, change it's name then to... I don't know, ToG-taking-a-break-from-the-chapter-discussion Trhead or something.

Or "Not-Hiatus Thread", until the Hiatus restarts. (I give SIU... 4 months before going on hiatus again.)

kfi6l.jpg

RumbleRoar

RumbleRoar

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 221 posts
  • LocationOn Mars, teaching the students of the Intergalactic Academy of Magical Studies, PigFarts, how to turn hamsters into shoelaces.

change it's name to "we're going for the longest TOG chillax zone thread in existence here guys lets do it" or something. KEEP IT OPEN!

FOR FREEDOM!

If that doesn't work... You could always save it for the next hiatus and keep bringing it back when he takes breaks. lol.

Edited by RumbleRoar, 27 July 2014 - 01:29 PM.

Spoiler

Dr.Cheese

Dr.Cheese

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,454 posts
  • Locationbathroom

MAKE SURE I AM THE LAST COMMENT!!!!

The Hero Appears! The Hero Appears! The Hero Appears!

Spoiler

God of LoL

God of LoL

Sweet Potato

• Members
  • 10,556 posts

Hahaha...No.

kfi6l.jpg

themantarays

themantarays

• Comic Mods
  • 1,933 posts

The awkward thing is that I will probably wait until it's 7'o clock, because that's the hour I watched ToG before. 

I'll need strength for this.

So, something to make time go faster? Please, anything. No downloads.

http://roosterteeth.com/archive/?sid=rwby&v=more

God-Emperor

God-Emperor

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,729 posts
  • LocationRelaxing inside of trees of 77th Floor and reading something.

Just 15~25 minutes left until NEW CHAPTER!!!

Bryanky

Bryanky

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,162 posts

Talking about the new chapter is going to feel awkward but i'me excited 

hachuling12

hachuling12

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • LocationProbably at floor 77

ALMOST THERE

Maihime

Maihime

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 62 posts
  • LocationWhere I am right now
I really hope they update LINE at the same time..

themantarays

themantarays

• Comic Mods
  • 1,933 posts

The season 3 thread is now open~

Euodiachloris

Euodiachloris

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 7,336 posts
  • LocationUK

Actually, "Doyen" is the masculine form. "Doyenne" would be the proper reference for the Dames and Ladies.

And, this stops imports getting it wrong and being "right" (for a given definition of the term) in the language they're imported to.... how? :huh:

PlotCap.png

~:Euo will do instead of my whole handle:~

Scanlation-author collaboration not possible?  Nope: it's doable... try Trace and vote with your feet to try to get more like this.

Maihime

Maihime

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 62 posts
  • LocationWhere I am right now
Am I dreaming? I'm not, am I? This isn't just an illusion created by my mind that just can't wait for the new chapter, is it?

man00ver

man00ver

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 72 posts

And, this stops imports getting it wrong and being "right" (for a given definition of the term) in the language they're imported to.... how? :huh:

Sorry, I'm having trouble parsing your thought. I just wanted to say that "Doyen" is a masculine word (perhaps considered unisex by the British press you mentioned, but certainly it's not markedly feminine). Further, it's got a nice arcane feeling to it that makes it suitable as an appellation for the elders of FUG, IMO. I'll take it.

themantarays

themantarays

• Comic Mods
  • 1,933 posts

Welp. Bye, completely off-topic conversations!