Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Poll: Where do Kubera readers come from?

Poll Kubera

• Please log in to reply
178 replies to this topic

Poll: Origins of Kubera readers (477 member(s) have cast votes)

Where do you come from (country you are in or country you were born)? [NO multiple choice]

1. Africa (Egypt, Ghana, Kenya, Morocco, Nigeria, South Africa, Uganda etc...) (7 votes [1.47%])

Percentage of vote: 1.47%

2. Asia (China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Mongolia, Thailand etc....) (66 votes [13.84%])

Percentage of vote: 13.84%

3. Australia or New Zealand or the surrounding areas/islands (19 votes [3.98%])

Percentage of vote: 3.98%

4. Voted Europe (England/UK, France, Germany, Hungary, Poland, Spain, Sweden etc...) (160 votes [33.54%])

Percentage of vote: 33.54%

5. Voted Middle East AND Central Asia (Armenia, Israel, Kuwait, Palestine, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Yemen etc...) (11 votes [2.31%])

Percentage of vote: 2.31%

6. North America WITHOUT Latin America (Canada or USA or any surrounding areas/islands) (149 votes [31.24%])

Percentage of vote: 31.24%

7. Russia AND any former Soviet Union states, that do not belong to other categories (separate choice here, since it belongs to Europe AND Asia at once) (19 votes [3.98%])

Percentage of vote: 3.98%

8. South America AND Latin America (Argentina, Brazil, Ecuador, Mexico, Panama, Peru, Venezuela etc...) (41 votes [8.60%])

Percentage of vote: 8.60%

9. Somewhere else (North Pole, South Pole, remote islands, disputed areas, other planets or dimensions ^^...) (5 votes [1.05%])

Percentage of vote: 1.05%

Vote Guests cannot vote

BriarRose

BriarRose

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 37 posts
  • LocationManhattan, KS
I am from Kansas, smack dab in the middle of US. There is absolutely nothing here. ^_^

fiveseconds

fiveseconds

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 228 posts
@Euo: fair enough, fair enough. I see it more as nationality than strictly geography, so you can be living in Hawaii and still belong to USA in terms of country and homeland. But you're right, it's fair to have that option for people who feel differently. These things are never really black and white. :)

Maybe we should just stick to the seven continents and then put an "other" option.

Dimitraa

Dimitraa

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 579 posts
  • LocationGreece
hehe I look at this thread and laugh..Goobera innocently tried to make a little fun thread and here we are arguing and debating about tiny pacific islands and nationalities.(a little typical of Europeans) :) Well since the UN has established the right of self determination(Selbstbestimmungsrecht) I guess you can vote to belong wherever you feel you do.
Today is the first day of snow here,so I myself feel a little Scadinavian right now.

Boredoom

Boredoom

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 470 posts
  • LocationSweden or in the tree at 136th floor in ToG eating popcorns with God Kubera
Hurray for snow!

I LOVE SNOW! :D

*looking forward to my skiing vacation*

Posted ImagePosted Image

Spoiler

Proud Member of Kubera Wiki

Kaiein

Kaiein

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 464 posts
  • LocationPhysically? Kansas Mentally? Too many places to recall at the moment.
Hooray! I'm not the only person who originally came from Kansas. I gotta say, though, in some areas Kansas offers more things than Colorado does (like jobs, for instance)...

Tristus

Tristus

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 50 posts
  • LocationGermany
Also from Germany, but if could choose I would choose somewhere warmer
Who wants to change with me?

@ Gizmos, it doesnt really matter Europe or Asia you can possibly change continents every day :)

Edited by Tristus, 16 January 2013 - 11:34 PM.

Spoiler

Marim

Marim

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 373 posts
I'm from Georgia, Tbilisi to be exact, I'm from Eurasia LOL XD

GoneWind

GoneWind

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 8 posts
Just added +1 to the Middle East section, so it won't be empty. Now we need someone from Africa and the world is ours XD

I'm from Israel by the way, our weather just as warm as ever. Even though we had our share of rain and even snow in Jerusalem over the past few weeks.

Not many readers of Kubera around our parts, but I actually managed to convince a part of the manga\anime community I'm in to try out TOG and they love it.

kayaille

kayaille

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 27 posts
  • LocationUS/Korea
Southern California! :3
The land of two seasons-Rainy and sunny.

"I've got a bigger chest than you! You stinking male ape!"

-Yeon Yihwa, Tower of God.

AKA Flamethrower, BBQ girl, Molotov Cocktail

Pocker!

Pocker!

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 33 posts
  • LocationBrasil
Brazil...anyone else?
Posted Image

battradio

battradio

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 957 posts
  • LocationNear ST. Louis MO USA
http://kubera.wikia.com/wiki/Locations_of_Spainish_speaking_readers

http://kubera.wikia.com/wiki/Kubera_Wiki

There are several Kubera fans in South America , don't know about Brasil but your welcome to put your location here http://kubera.wikia.com/wiki/Reader_Location

SoulCool

SoulCool

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 86 posts
  • LocationUnited States

I'm from Georgia, Tbilisi to be exact, I'm from Eurasia LOL XD

I just wanted to say i was trolled pretty hard by this.

I was like "Wow that's just a hop and skip awa-oh. That Georgia."

おはようございます。

=^^=

.../\...

TonyColmillos

TonyColmillos

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts
im from chile

Vitharien

Vitharien

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 13 posts
I think North Americans (I'm from Canada myself) may have some sort of subconscious expectation that they outnumber other English speaking readers just because we represent such a huge portion of the land mass that we tend to forget that our physical numbers are actually very small in comparison to other countries.
Especially Canada. It's like you could fit all Canadians on the end of a toothpick in some other countries. We have such a small representation, sob.

Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 981 posts
  • LocationFormer Tenochtitlan
I am from México. But I am not sure where to vote. México is part of North America and Latin America :D

Hwa_Ryun_showing_both_eyes.png

Zell

Zell

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts
First post, I am from Brazil too.
I am still learning English, but I will try to post once in a while. (is hard and take a long time to make phrases, and I make a lot of mistakes).

Sorry for my bad English

Goobera

Goobera

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 397 posts
  • LocationHamburg, Germany ** Not a German, just a poor Half refugee living in hiding **
Isn't Mexico part of Latin America? I added this to the poll o.o;;
Supporting the Kubera Wiki: kubera.wikia.com/wiki/User:Goobera

Spoiler

themantarays

themantarays

~A Majestic Ray of Light in the Dark of the Internet~ ☼_☼

• Comic Mods
  • 1,933 posts
Cloud Strife, it's in the fine print. By "North America" Goobera meant "Anglo-America".

Kosame

Kosame

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 52 posts
Eum, I am from the Frenchy part of Canada. I also expected most readers
to be from anglophone countries given that the most popular translation
is in English. It is interesting to have so many peoples here.

Edited by Kosame, 13 March 2013 - 12:58 AM.

_こさめ_

[mail] kosame_ne[★]outlook.com ・ [★] → @ | [connect] links

Goobera

Goobera

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 397 posts
  • LocationHamburg, Germany ** Not a German, just a poor Half refugee living in hiding **
Sorry, I was asked to write "Anglo America" =_= I am kinda tried of changing this poll, there are so many international disputes and quarrels =_=;; I will change "North Anglo America" to "North America WITHOUT Latin America", and hope there will be no other changes necessary >.<
Supporting the Kubera Wiki: kubera.wikia.com/wiki/User:Goobera

Spoiler