Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles

Irregular Scans

Name: Irregular Scans
Description: A scan team devoted to scanlating ongoing/completed Detective Manga. We are always in need of dedicated fans who can help us with our work. Support us by following our pages!

Discord : https://discord.gg/fv78gpB
Tumblr : https://irregularscans.tumblr.com
Twitter : https://twitter.com/IrregularScans
Delay: No Delay

Comics by Group

C.M.B. - Shinra Hakubutsukan no Jiken Mokuroku C.M.B. - Shinra Hakubutsukan no Jiken Mokuroku
KATOU Motohiro/KATOU Motohiro
Detective Conan Detective Conan
Aoyama Gosho/Aoyama Gosho
Kindaichi Shounen no Jikenbo Kindaichi Shounen no Jikenbo
KANARI Youzaburou/SATOU Fumiya
Kindaichi Shounen no Jikenbo R Kindaichi Shounen no Jikenbo R
Amagi Seimaru/Satou Fumiya
Magic Kaito Magic Kaito
Aoyama Gosho/Aoyama Gosho
Psychometrer Eiji Psychometrer Eiji
ANDO Yuma/ASAKI Masashi
Q.E.D. - Shoumei Shuuryou Q.E.D. - Shoumei Shuuryou
KATOU Motohiro/KATOU Motohiro
Tantei Gakuen Q Tantei Gakuen Q
AMAGI Seimaru/SATOU Fumiya

44 Comments

THANK you so much for continuing TDQ.

I love you guys!

BTW where is your website?

Thanks for following our work! We're only a small team of dedicated members making time to release very few manga, so we don't have a website - yet. If we ever make tha step, I'll be sure to post the link :)

THANK you so much for continuing TDQ.

I love you guys!

BTW where is your website?

im really happy that you guys picked up detective school Q

Thanks for following our works. Stay tuned for more! :D

im really happy that you guys picked up detective school Q

I wonder why you guys have to always resized the double pages again?

I actually meant to change the size, but I forgot. I'll take care to keep it as it is, thanks for reminding me!

I wonder why you guys have to always resized the double pages again?

Hello, (scuse my english please, i'm french), when will the chapter 955 of Detective Conan be released ?

Sorry for the late reply! It will be up in 24 hours!

Hello, (scuse my english please, i'm french), when will the chapter 955 of Detective Conan be released ?

It took me until just now to realize that Irregular Scans is a reference to the Baker Street Irregulars

Thank you for following our release :) You'll be happy to know we plan on continuing all the series until their conlcusion, especially TGQ which has been on hiatus for quite a long time despite it having officially ended more than a decade ago.

That sounds really good and cool. Looking forward to all of it. ^^

I just wanted to give a big 'thank you' again. You´re fast. Almost every few days, there is a new release. :)

Its nice, that you partnered with Kindaichi Lovers.

Now, I´m really hyped. TGQ is 'alive' again. And at Kindaichi its more lively now. I already followed KL for quite some time at their homepage, but now, also the chapters (especially the older ones) are going to be translated too.

Thank you! ^.~

Thank you for following our release :) You'll be happy to know we plan on continuing all the series until their conlcusion, especially TGQ which has been on hiatus for quite a long time despite it having officially ended more than a decade ago.

I just wanted to give a big 'thank you' again. You´re fast. Almost every few days, there is a new release. :)

Its nice, that you partnered with Kindaichi Lovers.

Now, I´m really hyped. TGQ is 'alive' again. And at Kindaichi its more lively now. I already followed KL for quite some time at their homepage, but now, also the chapters (especially the older ones) are going to be translated too.

Thank you! ^.~

Thank you for picking up Kindaichi!!!

I wanted to point out that there's a missing page in chapter 5 of kindaichi Returns

This is it!

You're welcome!

And man, I have no idea how that missed out. Thanks for the info, I'll reupload it soon!

Thanks for getting out so many chapters so quickly!

Thank you for picking up Kindaichi!!!

I wanted to point out that there's a missing page in chapter 5 of kindaichi Returns

This is it!

Thank you so much for Kindaichi and TGQ! I´m so happy about new chapters. ^^ These two series are one of my favos of this genre.

I was so happy when I checked mangaupdates and saw that someone had picked up Detective Academy Q. Keep it up guys/gals.

Thanks for picking up Kindaichi, and hope to see some releases of Q soon!

Thanks for following the series! We hope to completely scanlate both.

Thanks for picking up Kindaichi, and hope to see some releases of Q soon!

Random Groups of the Hour

Popular Groups

• /ak/ scanlations
    The fusion of /a/ and /k/ boards, /ak/ is all about moe operators doing cute operations and infor...
  • Village Idiot
    We are an irc-based scanlation group.irc://irc.rizon.net/viscans
  • Easy Going Scans
    A group dedicated to awesome manga, manhua and manhwa, and always looking for dedicated staff :)
  • JoJo's Colored Adventure
    We are a group that works on typesetting JoJo's Bizarre Adventure in English. We also work on...
  • Japanzai
    Originated from Trollscans, a branch of XscansXNew temporary url https://japanzai.github.io/Defunct.
  • Twisted Hel Scans
    The quality scanlation group driven insane in Hel.
  • Tree (木) Scanlations
    Inactive
  • The Company
    IRC: irc://irc.idlechat.net/thecompany
  • 红莲汉化组
    Chinese scanlating groupEnglish meaning: Red Lotus
  • Heterophobia Fansub
    Yaoi, Yuri, Shounen Ai ve Shoujo Ai anime ve manga çeviri grubu.