Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Poll: What will happen to Teo and Gandharva?

Poll Kubera

• Please log in to reply
119 replies to this topic

Poll: Teo and Gandharva (116 member(s) have cast votes)

What will happen to Teo and Gandharva? [multiple choice possible]

1. The seemingly obvious - they fall in love and become a couple (against all odds) (20 votes [9.26%])

Percentage of vote: 9.26%

2. The required murder - Gandharva kills Teo (13 votes [6.02%])

Percentage of vote: 6.02%

3. The sad ending - Gandharva tries to save Teo, but fails (37 votes [17.13%])

Percentage of vote: 17.13%

4. The good ending - Gandharva saves Teo, and..... (please specify) (11 votes [5.09%])

Percentage of vote: 5.09%

5. The unexpected sad ending - Teo kills Gandharva (or at least seriously injures him) (4 votes [1.85%])

Percentage of vote: 1.85%

6. The snake ending - Teo gets killed by Sagara or her troops (19 votes [8.80%])

Percentage of vote: 8.80%

7. The sneaky solution - Gandharva invites Teo out, drugs her (or enchants her with his charms), and brings her away from the Temple (20 votes [9.26%])

Percentage of vote: 9.26%

8. The hero ending - Teo dies while all the Sura attack Kalibloom (Gandharva may or may not try to save her, but fails) (11 votes [5.09%])

Percentage of vote: 5.09%

9. The miracle - At the last moment Teo says something that Shakuntala used to say, and Gandharva changes his plans, attacking Sagara instead (24 votes [11.11%])

Percentage of vote: 11.11%

10. The insanity ending - Yuta turns insane near the Sword of Re, and kills Teo accidentally (5 votes [2.31%])

Percentage of vote: 2.31%

11. The Kubera ending - Either Leez or God Kubera mess around with the Earth Barrier, and the Chaos Barrier becomes unstable or useless (which leaves Teo and Gandharva out of the game) (13 votes [6.02%])

Percentage of vote: 6.02%

12. The Sword of Re ending - Leez, Yuta or Asha draw the Sword of Re, and the Chaos Barrier is off (Teo and Gandharva staying unaffected and alive) (25 votes [11.57%])

Percentage of vote: 11.57%

13. The no good ending - Teo dies for some other reason.... (please specify) (7 votes [3.24%])

Percentage of vote: 3.24%

14. Something entirely different.... (please specify) (7 votes [3.24%])

Percentage of vote: 3.24%

Vote Guests cannot vote

Akasha

Akasha

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,458 posts
  • LocationGermany
Spoiler

Edited by Akasha, 27 November 2012 - 04:22 AM.

moyra

moyra

Potato

• Members
  • 137 posts
  • LocationOkinawa
Gandharva is living a tragedy has to be sad ending

Moyra Wendy Angela Darling

Spoiler

DukeGod

DukeGod

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 53 posts
I so very much would like for him to find another way of getting the barrier down, and then being convinced by Teo into stopping the attack

Then he unleahses all his giant Cthulhuness into the vicinity

I like Gandharva. He really needs some badass moments >.<

Goobera

Goobera

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 397 posts
  • LocationHamburg, Germany ** Not a German, just a poor Half refugee living in hiding **

I like Gandharva. He really needs some badass moments >.<

I would be totally for Gandharva getting his badass time, but Teo still making it somehow ^^ After all she even survived the Cataclysm as one of very very few, then was wandering all alone between piles of corpses. She must be insanely strong, I really hope she can make it. After all Gandharva seems to be torn, and not sure at all about his next moves, or he would be already in action. But he still keeps staring at her with that troubled face, half sad, half angry. Plus, if Shakuntala would be alive, she would not want that Teo gets killed for her sake either :( She would say "Daddy, please don't kill MissTeo!"
Supporting the Kubera Wiki: kubera.wikia.com/wiki/User:Goobera

Spoiler

moyra

moyra

Potato

• Members
  • 137 posts
  • LocationOkinawa
what you guys read the raws i thought you were speculating?

Moyra Wendy Angela Darling

Spoiler

Boredoom

Boredoom

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 470 posts
  • LocationSweden or in the tree at 136th floor in ToG eating popcorns with God Kubera
We read raws, and speculate based on that ^^ :P

She would say "Daddy, please don't kill MissTeo!"

Reads it, the immige pops into my mind clear as sunlight :mellow:

Edited by Boredoom, 28 November 2012 - 06:16 PM.

Posted ImagePosted Image

Spoiler

Proud Member of Kubera Wiki

themantarays

themantarays

~A Majestic Ray of Light in the Dark of the Internet~ ☼_☼

• Comic Mods
  • 1,933 posts
Yeah, we can't resist the raws. ;) We should probably be a little more strict with the spoiler tags.

Reads it, the immige pops into my mind clear as sunlight :mellow:

Ditto.

DukeGod

DukeGod

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 53 posts
I didn't read the raws, thank you for spoilers

krackenker

krackenker

Potato

• Members
  • 149 posts
  • LocationSweden, Stockholm
Sorry for the spoilers, not many regular visitors, so I guess we have been keen on using spoiler tags

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato
Spoiler

Tn7HA0h.png

Goobera

Goobera

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 397 posts
  • LocationHamburg, Germany ** Not a German, just a poor Half refugee living in hiding **

what you guys read the raws i thought you were speculating?

I didn't read the raws, thank you for spoilers

I was just speculating, no spoilers :( However it is difficult to get those things untangled (especially since I work during the day and/or have other unmovable things to do, and often post here half asleep/half zombie mode during the night), since the Company already almost caught up to Currygom's raw chapters, and nearly everyone reads them here, because Mizura provides the quick translations right after they appear... I am actually surprised that there are people left who do NOT look at Mizura's translations (which are excellent and at least 80% accurate) We are all hardcore Kubera fans, and so we all cannot wait until we read the next chapter, be it it Korean or English, or quickly translated in the Kubera Season 2 discussion Raws.. :huh:

Spoiler

Shinryuu

Shinryuu

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts
Actually, for some people, being a hardcore fan consists of waiting impatiently for the scanlation. I used to be like that (but there were too many raws and too accessible... So I began reading it.) And I will be like that when The Company will have caught up with the raws. ^^
I do understand that it is hard to be careful of it, so I don't mind a few spoilers (actually, I do, but not enough to say it. ^^). Just being aware of it and being careful is enough for me. :)

Goobera

Goobera

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 397 posts
Um, in the situation we have here (=manhwa published officially on the web), being a hardcore fan means one HAS to read the raws, because raws = Naver comics, and as more people click and read this manhwa, as more clicks/visits/popularity points Currygom will get :wub: (= and as faster she will get published, and as more money she can earn = reading the raws in this case means directly supporting Currygom) So even if you do not read the raws, at least CLICK and OPEN them on Naver once, as soon as they are there :huh: Not reading the raws may be wrong in cases if someone scanlates something that is only available as a printed book, and nothing else, but we have an entirely different situation with Webtoons!

Of course if you want to be an even bigger fan, you should order Currygom's printed books. More info here: kubera.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Currygom%27s_books

Plus, in this case it is not even called "raws", but original Korean Webtoon. You can read Kubera here:
http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/list.nhn?titleId=131385&amp;weekday=tue
And we all strongly advise to at least regularly click this page, so Currygom will get more popular, and her manhwa can go up in the Naver rankings ^^ (Naver is one of the biggest web service providers in Korea, sort of like Yahoo or MSN, and with equally millions of users ^^ It's not some shabby, crude or strange website...)

Edited by Goobera, 01 December 2012 - 04:29 AM.

Spoiler

Shinryuu

Shinryuu

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts
Of course I always open the raws ! Not reading them doesn't mean not opening them... I also know how Naver works and what it is. And I also wanted to purchase the books, but the shipping fees are just too much...
What I mean is that I usually don't want to look at images and not fully understanding them. I absolutely hate spoilers: for me, it kills part of the fun.
With Kubera, it's a little different, since I look at the raws. I actually started learning a bit of korean to be able to read the next Kubera chapter (that was before the 2 scanlations a week.) but I gave up because learning a new language by myself was too hard... Anyways, because of this, I started looking at the next chapters who was not yet scanlated... And I couldn't stop... I'm too weak. ^^
And yeah, what I say is a bit contradictory... ^^

It's hard to explain how I feel, but I hope you can understand that being a hardcore fan vary from people to people. And it doesn't mean you have to look at the next chapters...

And about the raws... I thought the word raws referred to the original manga/ manhwa/ webtoon/ etc... Is it wrong ?

krackenker

krackenker

Potato

• Members
  • 149 posts
  • LocationSweden, Stockholm
Raw refers to a non translated/scanlated published or uploaded version of the original from the author (+(publishing company/site) if I'm not wrong...

DukeGod

DukeGod

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 53 posts
Pretty much yeah, enter Naver but don't do much of anything else.

Don't they count only Korean visitors though?

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Pretty much yeah, enter Naver but don't do much of anything else.

Don't they count only Korean visitors though?

Wow, I don't know about that.....I mean you've got to be registered on the site to comment or anything but I guess I just assumed a view counter, as far as the chapters went, would be inclusive. I mean don't most web site have quite a bit of interest in the overall views they get? But I don't really know, I'm just making an assumption.

Tn7HA0h.png

Ariatha

Ariatha

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 296 posts
  • LocationTexas
If the Sword of Re ending happened, wouldn't Teo have to go meet her? And since Gandharva is tagging along after her, it would be inevitable that they might meet. Although he thinks Kubera Leez is "Miss Ketergent" and might or might not recognize her.

The Sura don't seem to know what Leez looks like right off the bat so it's possible that he wouldn't know who she was.

Except then there's Yuta. I look forward to seeing how this is going to go down.

themantarays

themantarays

~A Majestic Ray of Light in the Dark of the Internet~ ☼_☼

• Comic Mods
  • 1,933 posts

Wow, I don't know about that.....I mean you've got to be registered on the site to comment or anything but I guess I just assumed a view counter, as far as the chapters went, would be inclusive. I mean don't most web site have quite a bit of interest in the overall views they get? But I don't really know, I'm just making an assumption.

If they're as professional as the average American internet company, they will have analytical tools available to break down site traffic by access server or host location, as well as an array of other collected data, and Korean advertising companies will probably count only Korean visitors in their target demographic; however, the lot of us opening the raws while we read can still help Currygom move the comic up the popularity rankings and other things like that.

Edited by themantarays, 02 December 2012 - 05:55 AM.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

If they're as professional as the average American internet company, they will have analytical tools available to break down site traffic by access server or host location, as well as an array of other collected data, and Korean advertising companies will probably count only Korean visitors in their target demographic; however, the lot of us opening the raws while we read can still help Currygom move the comic up the popularity rankings and other things like that.

ahhh, I see, yeah that might well make sense. In other words there's probably more than just one way the views are being "counted". I like to think it helps the author at least a little bit to view the Naver chapters.

Tn7HA0h.png