Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Poll: What will happen to Teo and Gandharva?

Poll Kubera

• Please log in to reply
119 replies to this topic

Poll: Teo and Gandharva (116 member(s) have cast votes)

What will happen to Teo and Gandharva? [multiple choice possible]

1. The seemingly obvious - they fall in love and become a couple (against all odds) (20 votes [9.26%])

Percentage of vote: 9.26%

2. The required murder - Gandharva kills Teo (13 votes [6.02%])

Percentage of vote: 6.02%

3. The sad ending - Gandharva tries to save Teo, but fails (37 votes [17.13%])

Percentage of vote: 17.13%

4. The good ending - Gandharva saves Teo, and..... (please specify) (11 votes [5.09%])

Percentage of vote: 5.09%

5. The unexpected sad ending - Teo kills Gandharva (or at least seriously injures him) (4 votes [1.85%])

Percentage of vote: 1.85%

6. The snake ending - Teo gets killed by Sagara or her troops (19 votes [8.80%])

Percentage of vote: 8.80%

7. The sneaky solution - Gandharva invites Teo out, drugs her (or enchants her with his charms), and brings her away from the Temple (20 votes [9.26%])

Percentage of vote: 9.26%

8. The hero ending - Teo dies while all the Sura attack Kalibloom (Gandharva may or may not try to save her, but fails) (11 votes [5.09%])

Percentage of vote: 5.09%

9. The miracle - At the last moment Teo says something that Shakuntala used to say, and Gandharva changes his plans, attacking Sagara instead (24 votes [11.11%])

Percentage of vote: 11.11%

10. The insanity ending - Yuta turns insane near the Sword of Re, and kills Teo accidentally (5 votes [2.31%])

Percentage of vote: 2.31%

11. The Kubera ending - Either Leez or God Kubera mess around with the Earth Barrier, and the Chaos Barrier becomes unstable or useless (which leaves Teo and Gandharva out of the game) (13 votes [6.02%])

Percentage of vote: 6.02%

12. The Sword of Re ending - Leez, Yuta or Asha draw the Sword of Re, and the Chaos Barrier is off (Teo and Gandharva staying unaffected and alive) (25 votes [11.57%])

Percentage of vote: 11.57%

13. The no good ending - Teo dies for some other reason.... (please specify) (7 votes [3.24%])

Percentage of vote: 3.24%

14. Something entirely different.... (please specify) (7 votes [3.24%])

Percentage of vote: 3.24%

Vote Guests cannot vote

Kaiein

Kaiein

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 464 posts
  • LocationPhysically? Kansas Mentally? Too many places to recall at the moment.
What if something happens (Who knows what? It could be something as simple as Teo finding fins or something ->That would be hilarious to see Gandharva trying to explain those. ^_^ ) and, of course, Teo is surprised BUT she deals with it instead of going "OMG you're a Nastika I'm supposed to kill you!"

It'd be interesting if they became friends (or something like that) rather than having a full-out love story. That's one thing both of them are kind of lacking from what I can tell, so it'd be nice if they could at least have someone to talk to about things. They already have similar issues, so having a friend to complain to would probably help each other out.

However, they have to survive whatever is gonna happen in Kalibloom first. I'll wait and see what happens there.

Goobera

Goobera

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 397 posts
  • LocationHamburg, Germany ** Not a German, just a poor Half refugee living in hiding **
Looking at the most recent chapter I have another possible Teo x Gandharva ending:
while Gandharva - reluctantly - approaches Teo to push her off that bridge, the Neutral Bow impact, destroying that huge mountain below the Chaos Temple area, creates a giant tremor, and instead of Teo Gandharva falls off, she tries to save him and.. xD And then he maybe accidentally shows some Sura attribute, trying not to fall down 9000 meters... As I understood it this Lake of Reflection is strange, and it seems the water is not real, or just floating on the surface (of what?? o_O), and as soon as one falls in, one falls through that fake "water", and down all the freaking 9000 meters D:
..or, while Teo tries to save the falling Gandharva, he realizes he does not want to kill her and..
Or, third possibility, Gandharva falls, and is in danger of grave injury in his weak - disguised - human form, and this alerts Maruna who is nearby as we know, and then.. xD
Supporting the Kubera Wiki: kubera.wikia.com/wiki/User:Goobera

Spoiler

Kaiein

Kaiein

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 464 posts
  • LocationPhysically? Kansas Mentally? Too many places to recall at the moment.
But Gandharva doesn't know that Maruna is in the area, and I think they're still in the Chaos barrier(?). So Gandy has to do it by himself. ^^ Unless he decides to do nothing, then :o

Oh, and I never thought about the impact from the Neutral Bow, but that goes along nicely with what I mentioned in the season II raws discussion.

Gah, needs more chapters for clarification! Though, it wouldn't surprise me if the next two/three chapters have NOTHING to do with Teo and Gandharva <_< .

themantarays

themantarays

~A Majestic Ray of Light in the Dark of the Internet~ ☼_☼

• Comic Mods
  • 1,933 posts
How about... Gandharva pushes Teo, only to find that she floats.

Mizura

Mizura

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 4,851 posts
Or: Gandharva pushes Teo. Teo falls.
In the meantime, Maruna is in a bind.
Maruna: I have no way of finding Gandharva. Maybe I should ask a human, but it's not like one will just fall from the sky...
Teo: AAAHHHH!!!
Maruna: *catches* Convenient! Hey, have you seen this guy? *holds up a badly drawn picture of Gandharva with his hair long*
Teo: Huh, what happened? Eh? Are you mute? Oh, you're looking for someone... no, I don't recognize him, sorry.
Maruna: Drats. This human is useless. *lets go of Teo and tries to think of another plan*
Teo: O_o;;
Gandharva: Hey, why's the barrier still up? Is there another human with Triple Nil attributes nearby?

Edited by Mizura, 01 January 2013 - 03:33 PM.

3492bk6.jpg

Kubera stuff: Character charts , Races and Cities , The finite (official side novel) ,
Official English Webtoons: https://www.webtoons.com

Goobera

Goobera

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 397 posts
  • LocationHamburg, Germany ** Not a German, just a poor Half refugee living in hiding **

Maruna: I have no way of finding Gandharva. Maybe I should ask a human, but it's not like one will just fall from the sky...
Maruna: *catches* Convenient! Hey, have you seen this guy? *holds up a badly drawn picture of Gandharva with his hair long*
Teo: Huh, what happened? Eh? Are you mute? Oh, you're looking for someone... no, I don't recognize him, sorry.
Maruna: Drats. This human is useless. *lets go of Teo and tries to think of another plan*
Gandharva: Hey, why's the barrier still up? Is there another human with Triple Nil attributes nearby?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

But that's similar to what I meant: Gandharva falls and Maruna accidentally sees him, and tries to rescue him and/or attack..

And this brought me to think about what actually happens when someone of the party draws the Sword of Re..? Because, is the Chaos Barrier only working when the Sword is inside the Temple? Or is there generally a Barrier created around the bearer of the sword (would be convenient to avoid getting hit in battle ^^)? And, if there is no Barrier (which is probable, since Leez is fighting using the Sword in the future visions, like with any other sword), who will power the Earth Barrier correctly (since the Priest does not seem strong enough)? Asha seems more and more villainous, and focused on mysterious anti-God goals, so who knows.. So the only person left for that would be Leez, but if Leez draws the Sword of Re, then she would be not able to power the Barrier :blink: Then all the Sura would attack, and the Kubera story would end very quickly in a giant bloodbath :blink: But there are still more than 100 chapters to go, so... Any ideas? Do we have to wait another 100 chapters until they draw that ominous sword, and will they stay the entire time in Kalibloom (that would be kinda very very boring...)?

I was kinda hoping for more travel, more exploring and more new places to visit.. There is Eloth, there is Rindhallow, there is the yet unexplored God Realm, there is Isholy, there is the unexplored past of Carte, there are other planets and dimensions (on which planet is Vritra, the boss dragon, right now actually..?), there are spaceships, and gadgets, and a Creation Temple, and a Death Temple and... Getting to see people staying at a hotel for chapter after chapter in a fantasy adventure is.. getting a little tiring...

Spoiler

Boredoom

Boredoom

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 470 posts
  • LocationSweden or in the tree at 136th floor in ToG eating popcorns with God Kubera

That one made me laugh xD, can totally see it happening.

Posted ImagePosted Image

Spoiler

Proud Member of Kubera Wiki

Ariatha

Ariatha

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 296 posts
  • LocationTexas
That would be an epic way to do things. I can already picture the expressions xD

battradio

battradio

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 957 posts
  • LocationNear ST. Louis MO USA
I doubt , that Teo , would let herself be pushed off with , out at least skqueing her Attacker with her sword and taking him with her in her great fall .

Edited by battradio, 03 January 2013 - 09:19 AM.

Giantess

Giantess

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 417 posts
  • LocationOn top!

Teo summons a god! Nah.

As a triple-chaos, the only god she could summon is Kali, which would probably be a bad idea.

But this feels like too much of a setup to me. "Oh, look, if someone were to get pushed off the edge here, their body would never be found. Ever. If you wanted to kill someone, you could do it here! If you did. Anyway, I'm going to look at your true nature now."

I think Teo suspects something about him and is testing him. She probably has a way out if things go bad.

Edited by Giantess, 14 January 2013 - 11:29 PM.

Goobera

Goobera

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 397 posts
New possible development (#483183):

Spoiler

Spoiler

Arka

Arka

Potato

• Members
  • 159 posts
This might sound stupid but... if you need to go out of the barrier to get to the Chaos Temple (or did I get that incorrect?), can't he just knock her out, push her out of the Temple and let the Sura in regardless?

battradio

battradio

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 957 posts
Well nothing biological can happen , she would be better off meeting Ran , they would be compatable form a genetic sura heritage , now that would be a real pair :lol: :lol: :P and most likely be meeting soon

Toullaty

Toullaty

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 493 posts
  • LocationArras, France
I believe remenber me that when the attributs of Teo were revealed, his rank was changed to 10 (due to the new rank of Ran perhaps)..
This implies that she will life a little more that in the sad ending (or otherwise, there was no need to change her rank).

Edited by Toullaty, 16 January 2013 - 09:32 AM.

kurzon

kurzon

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 91 posts
I'm curious to know if Teo will be a major character or not. Her role here is a kind of gatekeeper, something to be passed. Is she going to be left behind after this arc, no longer relevant, or will she have continuing significance?

[I'm seriously hoping she sticks around in a major way.]

Toullaty

Toullaty

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 493 posts
  • LocationArras, France
The characters in Athera have also been left behind, but they are the heroes of their own stories and can appear in a arc foreign to Leez and co.

Boredoom

Boredoom

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 470 posts
  • LocationSweden or in the tree at 136th floor in ToG eating popcorns with God Kubera
Have there ever been stated that tripple atribute is needed for a summoning? Im curious about it. Very!

Posted ImagePosted Image

Spoiler

Proud Member of Kubera Wiki

battradio

battradio

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 957 posts
All known examples of summoning except Brilith have been AA ranked and triples , Asha's supper high holy Afinity , may very well make her an exception , like being able to link ( match ) with the fire orb with out being a triple fire attribute

Giantess

Giantess

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 417 posts
  • LocationOn top!
Even if she lives, she kind of has to be left behind, because the city needs her there for its defenses to remain intact. So it's unlikely she'll remain a major character after this arc, whatever else happens.

Edited by Giantess, 18 January 2013 - 05:03 PM.

Toullaty

Toullaty

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 493 posts
  • LocationArras, France

All known examples of summoning except Brilith have been AA ranked and triples , Asha's supper high holy Afinity , may very well make her an exception , like being able to link ( match ) with the fire orb with out being a triple fire attribute

Sorry,I don't understand sentence. I believe that we saw 2 summonings only (Brilith and Jibril).
It is too early to draw conclusions.