Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Poll: What will happen to Teo and Gandharva?

Poll Kubera

• Please log in to reply
119 replies to this topic

Poll: Teo and Gandharva (116 member(s) have cast votes)

What will happen to Teo and Gandharva? [multiple choice possible]

1. The seemingly obvious - they fall in love and become a couple (against all odds) (20 votes [9.26%])

Percentage of vote: 9.26%

2. The required murder - Gandharva kills Teo (13 votes [6.02%])

Percentage of vote: 6.02%

3. The sad ending - Gandharva tries to save Teo, but fails (37 votes [17.13%])

Percentage of vote: 17.13%

4. The good ending - Gandharva saves Teo, and..... (please specify) (11 votes [5.09%])

Percentage of vote: 5.09%

5. The unexpected sad ending - Teo kills Gandharva (or at least seriously injures him) (4 votes [1.85%])

Percentage of vote: 1.85%

6. The snake ending - Teo gets killed by Sagara or her troops (19 votes [8.80%])

Percentage of vote: 8.80%

7. The sneaky solution - Gandharva invites Teo out, drugs her (or enchants her with his charms), and brings her away from the Temple (20 votes [9.26%])

Percentage of vote: 9.26%

8. The hero ending - Teo dies while all the Sura attack Kalibloom (Gandharva may or may not try to save her, but fails) (11 votes [5.09%])

Percentage of vote: 5.09%

9. The miracle - At the last moment Teo says something that Shakuntala used to say, and Gandharva changes his plans, attacking Sagara instead (24 votes [11.11%])

Percentage of vote: 11.11%

10. The insanity ending - Yuta turns insane near the Sword of Re, and kills Teo accidentally (5 votes [2.31%])

Percentage of vote: 2.31%

11. The Kubera ending - Either Leez or God Kubera mess around with the Earth Barrier, and the Chaos Barrier becomes unstable or useless (which leaves Teo and Gandharva out of the game) (13 votes [6.02%])

Percentage of vote: 6.02%

12. The Sword of Re ending - Leez, Yuta or Asha draw the Sword of Re, and the Chaos Barrier is off (Teo and Gandharva staying unaffected and alive) (25 votes [11.57%])

Percentage of vote: 11.57%

13. The no good ending - Teo dies for some other reason.... (please specify) (7 votes [3.24%])

Percentage of vote: 3.24%

14. Something entirely different.... (please specify) (7 votes [3.24%])

Percentage of vote: 3.24%

Vote Guests cannot vote

Goobera

Goobera

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 397 posts
  • LocationHamburg, Germany ** Not a German, just a poor Half refugee living in hiding **
Since I feel like the waiting for the next chapter takes ages, and who knows which plot we will see the next time (there are so many at once now, and all in or around Kalibloom), I decided to open a poll on what you think about the TeoxGandharva development :huh: ? (multiple answers are possible, so we can maybe see which possibility is the most popular)

I forgot to add, I think that Gandharva somewhat (maybe) saves Teo. I do not think he is in love (yet), but he is surprisingly attracted and amused, and makes this super shocked face when she reveals she’s the Chaos Priestess. It may be that he pretends to attack her, but brings her out of danger at the last moment, for example in the chaos of the starting battle with Sagara's Sura, Asha, Leez, Yuta, God Kubera and whoever is else interested (Riche Seiran may be very interested in grabbing the Sword of Re if she only could)... Of course Currygom is not that predictable, and that is why I am so impatient already

Edited by Goobera, 28 December 2012 - 07:59 PM.

Supporting the Kubera Wiki: kubera.wikia.com/wiki/User:Goobera

Spoiler

krackenker

krackenker

Potato

• Members
  • 149 posts
  • LocationSweden, Stockholm
I would mainly go for sneaky/SoR endings.
(voted for no good ending aswell... and forgot why._.)

I would go for the good ending if the situation would be less 'dangerous' (to me it feels like Gandharva is on a to thin line for something to develop... although they rly look fun together so its a bit of a shame:/)

Mizura

Mizura

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 4,851 posts
All I can say is that there is a laaaarge gap between what I Hope will happen (Gandharva keep your slimy smelly tentacles off Teo) and what I Think will happen (... wah! T_T ).
So I'm kinda not sure what to vote for at the moment. xD

I don't really support them as a couple yet, Gandharva has waaaay too many issues, and Teo's way too nice to go to Hell like Ian probably did. xP Not to mention, Gandharva's been driven loony enough by the death of his wife then the disappearance of his daughter, I don't think it'd be such a happy ending for him if he ends up with Teo only to see her die after what must be a very very short from his POV.

... funny thought of the day: it'd be funny if Teo can't swim. xD

Edited by Mizura, 26 October 2012 - 04:24 PM.

3492bk6.jpg

Kubera stuff: Character charts , Races and Cities , The finite (official side novel) ,
Official English Webtoons: https://www.webtoons.com

Boredoom

Boredoom

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 470 posts
  • LocationSweden or in the tree at 136th floor in ToG eating popcorns with God Kubera
READ new thread on the topic of You+Summoning+Imagination.

I'm holding on a few special gifts to Mizura and Company team for their awsome work with Kubera webtoon.

Went for obvious (just because they look good together, and Gandharva desperetly needs something to cheer him up these days @,@ just look at the chance of his only daughter being alive (stated by yellow Rakshasa twin, Ananta clan).

And for the Sword being pulled & dragged off by Leez to somewhere just because she has no idea of anything.

Yea, that'd be funny xD.

There's also the option of Gandharva being recognised by Yuta (or around) and in the end the whole city realises there's a Nastika KING in their city. (= in my belif, everybody takes off towards Mistyshore, think it was the closest ones, then Gandharva orders his Mara/Upanis to kill 'em all and in the end Kalibloom is destroyed! MWHAHAHHAAHHAHA*cough cough*

OOOOooooooor.

Maruna gets there and the city (somehow) realises there is two VERY strong Rakshasas, both being sons of a KING, ONE NASTIKA KING TOO (and one of the Rakshasas even a son of a Primeval God), and leez gets confused, faints, Asha takes her out, Yuta helps Maruna&Gandharva eat some Snakes, the city gets destroyed, Teo gets drugged by Gandharva & taken out of there. Sagara is confused because she lost her way and ended up outside Mistyshore.

I'm having fun making all these ideas :D

More ideas:::

Kubera gets annoyed of the time it takes, destroys barrier, Teo faints, gets taken out of there, a few transcendentals later no more city.

Some random meteor from the space comes down, destroys whole city. Everybody dies, the webtoon (or was it Manwha? not sure...w/e) gets continued from Hell where they all meet Yama and gets sent back to Kalibloom & revived so the webtoon can continue without TO large confusement.

this automerging is great :D or i'd have like 5 more posts....

MORE THEORIES! I WANT YOUR IDEAS TO.

NEXT:

Time for a serious one o.O or not xD. who knows, i dont remove unless typos o.o for now.

Kubera draws the Sword of Re when the Tempel is open. She becomes "asked" to stay (because it's always somebody who "asks" the reliv taker to stay whilst being backed up by a few hundred overpowered guards), Asha decides it's time to make peace, for alittle time. Yuta has to throw up a lot more vegetables (poor guy, I like vegetales just as much as he do D:) and Ran buys Yuta just as much meat. So we dont have to perform more Hoti Asvins, of the same scale.

On the Gandharva/Teo front, Gandharva decides to ask Sagara to hold on alittle, and Gandharva studies the Transcendentals of the Halfs/Quarter/Purebloods who can use them (VERY FUCKING EXTREMLY FRIGGIN RAGE! DO NOT TRY AT HOME! YES HUMANS CAN, but as stated RAAAARE, Kuberas dad could (no not Visnu as dad, Rao Leez) if only i could tho D:... if so...SUMMON MANIA! but let's leave that aside). So they can be prepared for the Invasion! Of course he is very good at using his "memory loss" very convinient. (Experience o,O?) enough for now.

EDIT: THE PARTS OF SUMMONING IS MOVED TO THE ALL NEW THREAD FOR IT!

Edited by Boredoom, 26 October 2012 - 05:08 PM.

Posted ImagePosted Image

Spoiler

Proud Member of Kubera Wiki

YellowKingValley

YellowKingValley

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 221 posts
Possibly Teo vs Maruna. Gandharva interferes.

Yuta founds out that Leez hates Maruna. More pain...

Looking forward to temple inspection. The "Gods" are visiting!

krackenker

krackenker

Potato

• Members
  • 149 posts
  • LocationSweden, Stockholm
bore..... im amazed you actually managed to type that much..

Boredoom

Boredoom

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 470 posts
  • LocationSweden or in the tree at 136th floor in ToG eating popcorns with God Kubera
go check my new thread o,O it may prove to be something fun :D or one more in the member of dead threads D:

Posted ImagePosted Image

Spoiler

Arkeus

Arkeus

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 481 posts

All I can say is that there is a laaaarge gap between what I Hope will happen (Gandharva keep your slimy smelly tentacles off Teo) and what I Think will happen (... wah! T_T ).
So I'm kinda not sure what to vote for at the moment. xD

I don't really support them as a couple yet, Gandharva has waaaay too many issues, and Teo's way too nice to go to Hell like Ian probably did. xP Not to mention, Gandharva's been driven loony enough by the death of his wife then the disappearance of his daughter, I don't think it'd be such a happy ending for him if he ends up with Teo only to see her die after what must be a very very short from his POV.

I have some feeling Teo is Ghandavra's great-grandkid or some such.

Anyway, i put 'others': Yuta's presence means that the chaos barrier is always at full power, and killing Teo wouldn't do anything.

fiveseconds

fiveseconds

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 228 posts
Naah. The only child he ever had was Shakuntala.

Ivy

Ivy

Potato

• Contributor
  • 154 posts

Naah. The only child he ever had was Shakuntala.

That doesn't mean Shakuntala coudn't have children of their own... :P

Spoiler

Hikikomori 13

Hikikomori 13

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts
How about a combination...say...a Multiple Death (well..many are going to die in an invasion anyways...)? It's going to sound pretty far-fetched but here goes nothing...:

Sagara posts her troops outside Kalibloom's barrier in anticipation for the Barrier to break down. Meanwhile, Teo and Elwin are practising transcendentals near the barrier's borders when they spot a scouting group of rakshasa. While they try to deal with them, somehow Elwin gets killed in the process. Teo is enraged and, without calling for reinforcements, heads off to avenge the loss of her daughter. Ghandarva notices something is wrong, and heads out to find them. When he arrives* he is confronted by a fight between Teo and Sagara** surrounded by her minions. Sagara, with her trademark smirk, remarks that he still hasn't "taken care" of the Priestess of Chaos. Initially confused, Teo grasps the basics of what exactly's happening, realising that Ghandarva has betrayed her.*** Furious, she attacks him, but since his arm is twisted (metaphorically) by Sagara, Ghandarva is forced to fight and kills her. After this, a ) he goes off to find another lake of water to submerge himself in, b ) he is emotionally wounded by killing the woman that was so unique that he reverts back to his old merciless self, and continues to participate in the Kalibloom siege that has just begun...

* Of course, adhering to standard narrative conventions, always at the most inopportune moment
** Who just LOVES to be in the middle of the action
*** Suddenly, the man Teo took in isn't so good-looking anymore..lol...

Edited by Hikikomori 13, 27 October 2012 - 12:52 AM.

fiveseconds

fiveseconds

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 228 posts
With a human? He'd be castrated before they get to first base.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato
She's toast, he's gonna waste her.

Tn7HA0h.png

Ariatha

Ariatha

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 296 posts
  • LocationTexas
Teo summons a god! Nah.

I don't know about them as a couple (they would look cute together, but when you add in Gandharva's issues, it seems more ominous), but I'm not sure that a character as awesome as Teo was introduced only to die a few chapters into the story. Not that Currygom hasn't done that before (The Finite), but I have hopes for her.

(Gandharva, don't kill Teo)

themantarays

themantarays

~A Majestic Ray of Light in the Dark of the Internet~ ☼_☼

• Comic Mods
  • 1,933 posts
But Shakuntala is too nice to castrate someone. I vote for Gandharva suddenly realizing Teo is his relative, fighting and losing to Sagara, and raising Elwin by himself. And maybe finding Teo's parents in the Sura world.

fiveseconds

fiveseconds

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 228 posts
Nah, Gandharva castrates Shakuntala's potential human lover.

Goobera

Goobera

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 397 posts
  • LocationHamburg, Germany ** Not a German, just a poor Half refugee living in hiding **
Whoa, the "Maruna attacks Teo and Gandharva interferes" is pretty good :blink: Maruna in Sura form is nearly as strong as Agni in his God form, and far stronger than Gandharva in human form. And pretty quick to (over)react too, as we have seen during the Sagara-Agni encounter.

I am surprised no one is going for Yuta turning insane and accidentally killing Teo (and a lot of others)?

And I am much more surprised just how much Boredoom can write in just one post :D Go on like that, and maybe Currygom will hire you for the next project :D

Spoiler

YellowKingValley

YellowKingValley

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 221 posts
Most likely Yuta will find out that Maruna destroyed Leez's village, or Leez wounds Maruna or anything that makes him sadder staying with Leez...

Goobera

Goobera

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 397 posts
Or, Leez finds out that the number of killed people in her village was zero, BIG change of plans, and she decides to go search for them in other realms, with Yuta or Asha? Maybe that is the meaning of that Light Portal opening in the Prologue?

Spoiler

Boredoom

Boredoom

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 470 posts
O.o ...that eould be awsome;) but it'd kill my poor hands x.x

And i removed like...20 rows too xD

Ugh poor spelling. Damn this phone:/ can't type much whilst i'm not home D:

Posted ImagePosted Image

Spoiler