Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Poll: What will happen to Teo and Gandharva?

Poll Kubera

• Please log in to reply
119 replies to this topic

Poll: Teo and Gandharva (116 member(s) have cast votes)

What will happen to Teo and Gandharva? [multiple choice possible]

1. The seemingly obvious - they fall in love and become a couple (against all odds) (20 votes [9.26%])

Percentage of vote: 9.26%

2. The required murder - Gandharva kills Teo (13 votes [6.02%])

Percentage of vote: 6.02%

3. The sad ending - Gandharva tries to save Teo, but fails (37 votes [17.13%])

Percentage of vote: 17.13%

4. The good ending - Gandharva saves Teo, and..... (please specify) (11 votes [5.09%])

Percentage of vote: 5.09%

5. The unexpected sad ending - Teo kills Gandharva (or at least seriously injures him) (4 votes [1.85%])

Percentage of vote: 1.85%

6. The snake ending - Teo gets killed by Sagara or her troops (19 votes [8.80%])

Percentage of vote: 8.80%

7. The sneaky solution - Gandharva invites Teo out, drugs her (or enchants her with his charms), and brings her away from the Temple (20 votes [9.26%])

Percentage of vote: 9.26%

8. The hero ending - Teo dies while all the Sura attack Kalibloom (Gandharva may or may not try to save her, but fails) (11 votes [5.09%])

Percentage of vote: 5.09%

9. The miracle - At the last moment Teo says something that Shakuntala used to say, and Gandharva changes his plans, attacking Sagara instead (24 votes [11.11%])

Percentage of vote: 11.11%

10. The insanity ending - Yuta turns insane near the Sword of Re, and kills Teo accidentally (5 votes [2.31%])

Percentage of vote: 2.31%

11. The Kubera ending - Either Leez or God Kubera mess around with the Earth Barrier, and the Chaos Barrier becomes unstable or useless (which leaves Teo and Gandharva out of the game) (13 votes [6.02%])

Percentage of vote: 6.02%

12. The Sword of Re ending - Leez, Yuta or Asha draw the Sword of Re, and the Chaos Barrier is off (Teo and Gandharva staying unaffected and alive) (25 votes [11.57%])

Percentage of vote: 11.57%

13. The no good ending - Teo dies for some other reason.... (please specify) (7 votes [3.24%])

Percentage of vote: 3.24%

14. Something entirely different.... (please specify) (7 votes [3.24%])

Percentage of vote: 3.24%

Vote Guests cannot vote

Ariatha

Ariatha

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 296 posts
  • LocationTexas
Taraka seemed to be hinting that Yuta and Leez would be together for a while, so I'm not sure that Maruna and Yuta will meet so soon. If they did, Yuta would probably end up leaving. Plus, Asha wouldn't let Leez attack Maruna as there is a significant threat to her life. Although it might happen that way...

krackenker

krackenker

Potato

• Members
  • 149 posts
  • LocationSweden, Stockholm
other option:

Asha & co spots Gandharva & teo, Yuta recognizes him and Ghv is forced to flee...

... I feel a bit sad for Yuta when Leez & Maruna meets, poor guy... he's got a tough choice there:(

Goobera

Goobera

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 397 posts
  • LocationHamburg, Germany ** Not a German, just a poor Half refugee living in hiding **
Only 24 hours left until the next release by Currygom :lol: ! Should we start taking bets? It looks like the votes are very evenly distributed. Seems like Currygom really mastered confusing as many people as possible, so there is no clearly visible next development. Explains why this story is so interesting to read :lol: There is only a very tiny majority for the "Gandharva kills Teo" ending, and knowing Currygom it will probably turn out to be one of the several dozens of other endings. The "Maruna attacks Teo and Gandharva jumps in" seems very promising, even more if Leez and Asha and Yuta jump in as well recognizing him, and then KABOOOOOOM :lol:

And it is STILL NOT THE KUBERA CHAPTER DAY :( Here in Germany I can read the chapter usually Monday evening, sometimes earlier, sometimes later (thanks to the many many time zones between Korea and Europe). Right now it is Sunday 07.11PM.. I am already counting the hours, minutes and seconds :wacko:
Supporting the Kubera Wiki: kubera.wikia.com/wiki/User:Goobera

Spoiler

Ichypa

Ichypa

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,154 posts
  • LocationWorshipping at the shrine of Trebor, The Hammer of Justice
Theory: Maruna appears, and Leez tries to attack him. In order to keep Maruna from killing Leez, Yuta takes Sura form and fights him. To keep Leez from getting killed, God Kubera shows up and forces both of them through a portal to the Sura realm. They land in Takaska's nest, and join together with him and Vatsuki to rescue Shakuntala from wherever. Leez trains and grows stronger so that she can travel to the Sura realm with the Sword of Re and discover the truth about her village's destruction and the man she loves. END OF SEASON.
(I have a deeply held fantasy of Leez and Yuta reuniting while Yuta is in Sura form and has reach Third or Fourth stage while away, and then returns to human form, Leez hugs him expecting him to be a little kid, only then she notices that she is hugging a very adult, very sexy, very MANLY Yuta. HILARITY ENSUES)
First Ideal of the Knights Radiant:

Life before death
Strength before weakness
Journey before destination

krackenker

krackenker

Potato

• Members
  • 149 posts

Theory: Maruna appears, and Leez tries to attack him. In order to keep Maruna from killing Leez, Yuta takes Sura form and fights him. To keep Leez from getting killed, God Kubera shows up and forces both of them through a portal to the Sura realm. They land in Takaska's nest, and join together with him and Vatsuki to rescue Shakuntala from wherever. Leez trains and grows stronger so that she can travel to the Sura realm with the Sword of Re and discover the truth about her village's destruction and the man she loves. END OF SEASON.
(I have a deeply held fantasy of Leez and Yuta reuniting while Yuta is in Sura form and has reach Third or Fourth stage while away, and then returns to human form, Leez hugs him expecting him to be a little kid, only then she notices that she is hugging a very adult, very sexy, very MANLY Yuta. HILARITY ENSUES)

... You just made me a new dream of how it ends._.

Original idea of how e2 ends:

Leez/Yuta draws the sword of Re. Barriors closes down, Gandy doesn't have to kill Teo. (Who somehow learns who Gandy is, troubled relationship :P) Sagara & co starts to invade.
2 options: A: Yuta goes alone or with Gandy & teo (Gandy wanna search for shakun & help teo look for her parents) B: Leez draws the sword before Yuta can tell her about his situation, every1 ends up stuck in human realm, Y/A/L/R joins the invasion against Sagara & co. Teo also does it, being the head of the fighter union, Gandy being troubled of whatever to help Teo (which I ofcourse assumed by now he has grown quite fond of) and risk getting into an even worse situation with Kubera the he is. Or he just stays neutral.... I'm hoping he helps Teo, for 2 reasons: 1, he likes her enough to not help her. 2, he is seriously pissed/enraged after how Kubera opened the gate and let Sagara & co in through the gate, so he joins in for revenge.
(Yuta & Maruna reunites and fights of Sagaras rakshasas while Gandy fights Sagara and rest just exterminates Upani/Maras till they drop down from exhaustion, which is when the 1st wave of suras is dead, when 2nd wave comes a red fire comes out of nowhere. I'll leave it to you to guess who that is.)

battradio

battradio

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 957 posts
  • LocationNear ST. Louis MO USA
I think the character of contention will be Elwin Rakan , i haven't quite figured out if Gandharva protects her from the atacking sura or unitentensionaly kills or harms her , but either event will change his whole outlook on destroying Kalibloom .

Boredoom

Boredoom

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 470 posts
  • LocationSweden or in the tree at 136th floor in ToG eating popcorns with God Kubera

Theory: Maruna appears, and Leez tries to attack him. In order to keep Maruna from killing Leez, Yuta takes Sura form and fights him. To keep Leez from getting killed, God Kubera shows up and forces both of them through a portal to the Sura realm. They land in Takaska's nest, and join together with him and Vatsuki to rescue Shakuntala from wherever. Leez trains and grows stronger so that she can travel to the Sura realm with the Sword of Re and discover the truth about her village's destruction and the man she loves. END OF SEASON. (I have a deeply held fantasy of Leez and Yuta reuniting while Yuta is in Sura form and has reach Third or Fourth stage while away, and then returns to human form, Leez hugs him expecting him to be a little kid, only then she notices that she is hugging a very adult, very sexy, very MANLY Yuta. HILARITY ENSUES)

I can totally picture that XD and since we've seen Yutas form in either Stage 3 or 4. ...lmao..... Can you imagine Leez's face? whilst NOT pretty drawn ...

Posted ImagePosted Image

Spoiler

Proud Member of Kubera Wiki

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato
I did read all the possibilities (and most of the comments) so if I missed it feel free to yell at me (I only have so much attention span after all) but has anyone considered Teo actually wasting Gandaharva and the rest of the Kalibloom fighters slaughtering Sagura and all her troops? It's not like Gandaharva is in top form, or has been for a while.

Tn7HA0h.png

krackenker

krackenker

Potato

• Members
  • 149 posts
True, but lets not forget Gandharva was able to stop Agnis white flame, which is the 2nd strongest... and considering he is after all a Nastika he should be able to get away rather easly,... (besides if a huge masses of ice pops out of nowhere its rather hard to catch someone, let alone kill it.... (and the fact that he could just go to normal human form (by that i mean the one we first saw him in) and of what we have seen that one should have creepy fast almost instant regeneration, like Sagara from Briliths attack. I think that if he would want to get away, he could do it.... but fighting them all alone probably isn't possible in his present state...
(side note: I really wanna see the non weakened Gandy fight.........,, Gandy also sounds rather close to Gandhi... but somewhy i think it fits as a nickname..)

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

True, but lets not forget Gandharva was able to stop Agnis white flame, which is the 2nd strongest... and considering he is after all a Nastika he should be able to get away rather easly,... (besides if a huge masses of ice pops out of nowhere its rather hard to catch someone, let alone kill it.... (and the fact that he could just go to normal human form (by that i mean the one we first saw him in) and of what we have seen that one should have creepy fast almost instant regeneration, like Sagara from Briliths attack.

True, but everything we've seen so far in the manhwa focused on "magical" combat.....not a city full of non magical fighters. And I also remember Teo having a weapon at his throat so fast even he admitted he couldn't follow it. So I don't know, I just think that a lot of the potential of the personal defenses (fighters) of Kalibloom are something we haven't seen yet so I don't know that it's just a given that they're all gonna die without a chance when attacked.

Tn7HA0h.png

Goobera

Goobera

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 397 posts
  • LocationHamburg, Germany ** Not a German, just a poor Half refugee living in hiding **

I did read all the possibilities (and most of the comments) so if I missed it feel free to yell at me (I only have so much attention span after all) but has anyone considered Teo actually wasting Gandaharva and the rest of the Kalibloom fighters slaughtering Sagura and all her troops? It's not like Gandaharva is in top form, or has been for a while.

There is a possible answer in the poll no one has chosen yet:

[ ] The unexpected sad ending - Teo kills Gandharva (or at least seriously injures him) (0 votes [0.00%])

But I admit I did not even chose it myself, since after some thought I found it would be very difficult for her to do so. On the other hand, if Gandharva is weakened, in his human form, reluctant to fully fight back due to his ambivalent feelings towards her, and considering her freaky Transcendental sword fighting skills, who knows? And then I thought, since she is such a strong fighter, and so committed to protecting others, and has a Triple Nil attribute, if a huge battle for Kalibloom starts she could suddenly draw the Sword of Re herself, and then... :blink:

Spoiler

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

There is a possible answer in the poll no one has chosen yet:

[ ] The unexpected sad ending - Teo kills Gandharva (or at least seriously injures him) (0 votes [0.00%])

But I admit I did not even chose it myself, since after some thought I found it would be very difficult for her to do so. On the other hand, if Gandharva is weakened, in his human form, reluctant to fully fight back due to his ambivalent feelings towards her, and considering her freaky Transcendental sword fighting skills, who knows? And then I thought, since she is such a strong fighter, and so committed to protecting others, and has a Triple Nil attribute, if a huge battle for Kalibloom starts she could suddenly draw the Sword of Re herself, and then... :blink:

Gahhhh!! >_<
I did miss it in the poll! shoot, oh well, there were so many choices, my bad.

And maybe I'm playing the devil's advocate here, but I really do wonder if it's such a forgone conclusion that both Teo and the rest of Kalibloom's fighters are necessarily so badly outmatched. And yeah, maybe Teo and the Sword of Re are wild cards in all of it too.

Tn7HA0h.png

Goobera

Goobera

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 397 posts
Sorry if there are too many choices at once, I was totally bored from all the waiting, and wanted to add all that seemed possible as answer :(
I really can become very unpleasant if there are no new Kubera releases or updates, so I wanted to create something a little interesting to pass the waiting time. If many people come with different scenarios it turns into a sort of group-fanfiction, and one isn't as bored anymore...or something like that ^_^ The Kubera forum has different discussions, and some are very focused on topics I am not very interested in, like very wide ranged speculations about very ancient Gods or Sura in the past, so therefore the poll.

I am not rooting for nor against Teo and Gandharva, I mean as a possible couple, I think it could happen, but I am neither for nor against the idea, indifferent I would say :huh: I think Teo is strong enough to cope with him if any romance should happen, but it also is true that she is sweet and kind, and he is one of the main villains of the story, and a half crazy Sura King, so there are enough arguments against it.

Edited by Goobera, 30 October 2012 - 05:33 PM.

Spoiler

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Sorry if there are too many choices at once, I was totally bored from all the waiting, and wanted to add all that seemed possible as answer :(
I really can become very unpleasant if there are no new Kubera releases or updates, so I wanted to create something a little interesting to pass the waiting time. If many people come with different scenarios it turns into a sort of group-fanfiction, and one isn't as bored anymore...or something like that ^_^ The Kubera forum has different discussions, and some are very focused on topics I am not very interested in, like very wide ranged speculations about very ancient Gods or Sura in the past, so therefore the poll.

I am not rooting for nor against Teo and Gandharva, I mean as a possible couple, I think it could happen, but I am neither for nor against the idea, indifferent I would say :huh: I think Teo is strong enough to cope with him if any romance should happen, but it also is true that she is sweet and kind, and he is one of the main villains of the story, and a half crazy Sura King, so there are enough arguments against it.

Nahh, it was my fault for missing it, I thought it was a great poll with lots of good options. Wow, yeah, the romance option...boy, I guess it just doesn't seem too likely to me either, not that it's not possible, but given Gandharva's preoccupation (obsession) with finding his daughter.......at least for him I'd think it was out of character or at least counter to the story line. Not that he couldn't spare Teo/refuse to fight her out of compassion (kinda liking her maybe), but full blown romance? wow, I'd be totally surprised if that happens.

Tn7HA0h.png

krackenker

krackenker

Potato

• Members
  • 149 posts

I disagree with the 'villain' part.
In a story where someone has to cry, and when he is one of them doing it I wouldn't call him a villain, sure I understand that he attacks humans and all that.
But what is it that makes him a villain because of that? Humans attacks halfs and suras and summons Gods that kills suras etc...
If I would rule out a villain in this I would choose Kubera, Sagara & co and as a potential one, Asha (to long story to take it here, short version: no one does something for free)

like someone once said: the only evil is ethic and moral values that makes us think of evil.

edit: he sure is a half crazy king tho

edit 2: (forgot to say this:) I can understand your reasoning, currygom has done a nice work of pointing out Gandharva as a villain (and making Suras look like the bad guys).

Edited by krackenker, 30 October 2012 - 06:03 PM.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

I disagree with the 'villain' part.
In a story where someone has to cry, and when he is one of them doing it I wouldn't call him a villain, sure I understand that he attacks humans and all that.
But what is it that makes him a villain because of that? Humans attacks halfs and suras and summons Gods that kills suras etc...
If I would rule out a villain in this I would choose Kubera, Sagara & co and as a potential one, Asha (to long story to take it here, short version: no one does something for free)

like someone once said: the only evil is ethic and moral values that makes us think of evil.

edit: he sure is a half crazy king tho

edit 2: (forgot to say this:) I can understand your reasoning, currygom has done a nice work of pointing out Gandharva as a villain (and making Suras look like the bad guys).

Of course he's one of the main villains of the story. He's one of the creatures trying to kill everyone. It was his direct order that had Maruna kill Leez's whole village. Just because he's got some sob back story doesn't sway me one tiny bit.

Tn7HA0h.png

krackenker

krackenker

Potato

• Members
  • 149 posts

Of course he's one of the main villains of the story. He's one of the creatures trying to kill everyone. It was his direct order that had Maruna kill Leez's whole village. Just because he's got some sob back story doesn't sway me one tiny bit.

Well, did Maruna actually kill anybody? (It's not the sob story that makes me unwilling to call him a villain, mainly its 2 reasons. 1: He did act on the behalf of someones order (Kubera) which in turn makes him a subordinate, its like the general giving order to a captain that orders the soldier to go out and shoot at whatever. 2: I try to not think of any side as the 'good' side which makes either side villains to the other. All storys are bound to have conflicts and someone who gets called villain, which in 99% of the cases is the side opposing to the main character to make him/her look like the good guy,... also in most of these types of storys the humans is the 'righteous' specie which im kinda sick of so therefore I try to avoid thinking of villains/heroines and rather focus and actual events rather then how the different characters is seen out of a moral/ethical perspective..
But in the end it's probably just me..

(also every story needs a villain, so if I were to place one that'd be Kubera - Sagara - Gandharva/Gods.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Well, did Maruna actually kill anybody? (It's not the sob story that makes me unwilling to call him a villain, mainly its 2 reasons. 1: He did act on the behalf of someones order (Kubera) which in turn makes him a subordinate, its like the general giving order to a captain that orders the soldier to go out and shoot at whatever. 2: I try to not think of any side as the 'good' side which makes either side villains to the other. All storys are bound to have conflicts and someone who gets called villain, which in 99% of the cases is the side opposing to the main character to make him/her look like the good guy,... also in most of these types of storys the humans is the 'righteous' specie which im kinda sick of so therefore I try to avoid thinking of villains/heroines and rather focus and actual events rather then how the different characters is seen out of a moral/ethical perspective..
But in the end it's probably just me..

(also every story needs a villain, so if I were to place one that'd be Kubera - Sagara - Gandharva/Gods.

You're playing a game, trying to rationalize away the obvious. Ask Leez if Maruna is a bad guy. Ask her if the guy who told him to do it is a bad guy. If someone told me to shoot your dog for no reason right in front of you and I did it would you think I was a bad guy? I bet you wouldn't be playing a bunch of mind game/rationalizings then. This story is no different, all the reasoning and "he did it because of........" in the world doesn't change that Gandharva is one of the bad guys. Don't think so hard about it, it's really not that complicated. I can feel pity for all the persecuted halfs, quarters and Gandharva too......but that doesn't change the fact of Gandharva being one of the bad guys. And don't think that I'm excusing any of the others you've listed either, they're to blame as well. But none of that excuses Gandharva's cooperation and participation.

Tn7HA0h.png

krackenker

krackenker

Potato

• Members
  • 149 posts

You're playing a game, trying to rationalize away the obvious. Ask Leez if Maruna is a bad guy. Ask her if the guy who told him to do it is a bad guy. If someone told me to shoot your dog for no reason right in front of you and I did it would you think I was a bad guy? I bet you wouldn't be playing a bunch of mind game/rationalizings then. This story is no different, all the reasoning and "he did it because of........" in the world doesn't change that Gandharva is one of the bad guys. Don't think so hard about it, it's really not that complicated. I can feel pity for all the persecuted halfs, quarters and Gandharva too......but that doesn't change the fact of Gandharva being one of the bad guys. And don't think that I'm excusing any of the others you've listed either, they're to blame as well. But none of that excuses Gandharva's cooperation and participation.

True.. I dont disagree with the actions being horrible, well I dont have time to elaborate this anymore since i g2g, ill try to remember coming back to this later

Goobera

Goobera

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 397 posts
At times like this I always remember the sentence "There are no angels in hell" :huh: One could translate it as "There are no angels in the Sura Realm", simply because of how the things are over there. Which does not reduce the weight of murdering entire villages, but it is like the tale of the slum kid who grows up in hell, and ends up as a criminal in most cases :( When you are poor, have nowhere to go, and constantly fear for your life with no way to hide or rest, you do not have time or possibility to chose what happens next. This still does not excuse things or make someone less evil, but there is sadness and melancholy mixed in each judgement we make, considering how good or bad someone is I guess :( And that is probably the thing that Currygom wants to show in her manhwa (and one of the reasons why I like it so much)

Spoiler