Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

TYPE-MOON Discussions <<WARNING: SPOILERS>>

TYPE-MOON Carnival Phantasm Tsukihime Kara no Kyoukai FATE Melty Blood Mahou Tsukai no Yoru Nasuverse

• Please log in to reply
1291 replies to this topic

Little Yuri

Little Yuri

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 511 posts
  • Locationempty home..

I remember watching and reading it somewhere around the netz. (for those who are impatient)

I love yuri...

「黑風影」

「黑風影」

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 881 posts
  • Location孤單魂隨風蕩

With absolutely no reason at all., I shall leave this here.

Yosora_ni_kagayaku_Kiniro_no_p21_zpsb823

While we wait, does anyone want to discuss on the up coming Fate/Stay remake done by ufotable?

As we know, its going to be a direct sequel to whats done by ufotable. Judging from the progression of the Fate/Zero anime, we could approximately guess what is covered. I personally think that ufotable exposed way too many plot twist that the original fate has, I don't think there would be anything new at this point besides changing the storyline fundamentally. So many flags were raise in fate zero that is left to be answer by fate stay, thus most likely to be covered in order to tie up loose ends:

- Illya route (her thoughts of kiritsugu and her fate) and Kiritsugu ideals through Shirou (to save many or to save the people you love choice)

- Sakura as a child and her connection with the matou family <= ufotable touched upon zouken's route in a number of fate/zero scenes so its expected

- Aftermath of Kotomine as troll king  his answer and desire for the birth of angra mainyu/grail. Much can be said about where this would lead to, since there were definite scenes that shall hint his end: Azoth dagger given to Rin triggering the karma theme, His inexplicable desire for kiritsugu leading to the final fight with shiro in both Fate and HF routes

All three points heavily suggest heaven's feel (Just like the sneak preview trailer has shown a hint of Shirou's Nine Lives: The Shooting Hundred Heads). However they did show the dispair of Saber as she struggles with her fate as king. This leads me to think, could this be HF but harem end like Rin's good end with Saber?? Any thoughts on this?

More importantly, what scene(s) do you wish ufotable to be cover in the Fate/Stay Night remake?

Edited by 「黑風影」, 28 March 2014 - 06:42 AM.

「黑風影」

「黑風影」

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 881 posts
  • Location孤單魂隨風蕩

On a completely different side note. I was bored.

28186284_p0_zpsfd906d38.jpg

If anyone is interested, the first track of F/Z Season II drama CD that UTW didn't have time to translate and I couldn't find the translation online so I decided to i somewhat translated it myself. Haha, its a little hard to do things by ear. Initutively know generally what they are talking about but translating it took more time than I thought.  If anyone else is still interested, I'll do the rest as best as I can.

Please excuse my horrible translations (especially the last paragraph). If they happen to be incorrect, feel free to contact me. Apologies in advance.

Spoiler

man the 2nd and 3rd track will be a pain in the ass. Fuuji-nee is fun to listen but going to a pain to translate.

Edited by 「黑風影」, 30 March 2014 - 01:26 AM.

~BeanBun~

~BeanBun~

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 234 posts
  • LocationAmong the buns
Wow I knew fate/stay night was a good anime but I didn't realize it was this popular. :)

tumblr_inline_ni4r2kSkOK1sdlnpf.gif

「黑風影」

「黑風影」

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 881 posts
  • Location孤單魂隨風蕩

Wow I knew fate/stay night was a good anime but I didn't realize it was this popular. :)

Haha, welcome to the thread. Type moon hype is getting larger and larger by year (with all the milking t-moon is doing to Fate franchise). It all started as a visual novel thought, so please do check out the game since the anime pales in comparison (until the ufotable anime adaption of F/SN comes out). Even though I made this thread initially in the anime section, its not restricted to only the anime adaption of Type Moon works. Please feel free to talk about works that is Type-Moon in any form (anime, game, audio novel, music, pictures etc.) in this thread.

Yes posting random type-moon pictures is welcomed here as well.

In the past, this thread had more activities like pitting servants of the same class toegther in fights, having polls and discussion. However, not all fans have extensive knowledge of type-moon's lesser known series besides Fate. Its hard to hold events that encompasses all characters of type-moon.  Also, a lot of members have dissapeared from this thread. Hopefully this year, there would be more activities for you guys to look forward to.

Let me know if you have any suggestions =)

EDIT: On a side note, This was revealed a few days ago. Ufotable Fate/Stay Night 2014 PV2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcF98JdLUbE

The quality and sound  is pretty crappy but they have yet to leak a better version. I'll post it again when they do.

Edited by 「黑風影」, 30 March 2014 - 12:17 AM.

Katzilla

Katzilla

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,097 posts

Dat beautiful animation

I'm hyped again for this

sig-1.png

「黑風影」

「黑風影」

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 881 posts
  • Location孤單魂隨風蕩

I know eh? Its almost as if the Fate dream is never ending. I'm not even afraid of counting down to build the hype since ufotable will bring justice to all Type Moon works XD

Do you think they put taiga doujo in the BD batch?

In the meanwhile, more fate/zero stuff.

Spoiler

hahaha such threatening and dramatic atmosphere for sometihng so simple XD these guys are so jokes, seriously XD

Edited by 「黑風影」, 30 March 2014 - 04:45 AM.

Katzilla

Katzilla

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,097 posts

That is so in-character that I can actually envision it happening and it's hilarious xD

sig-1.png

Glave

Glave

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 298 posts
  • LocationEverywhere in Nowhere

B-but, the love shape in the last panel.. D:

Spoiler

Little Yuri

Little Yuri

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 511 posts
  • Locationempty home..

OMFG! A REMAKE!!! WOOO!!

That's great news!!!

I love yuri...

Katzilla

Katzilla

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,097 posts

New second trailer of the Fate/Stay Night remake is out for those who haven't seen it

http://www.siliconera.com/2014/05/08/fatestay-night-anime-remakes-second-trailer-now/

sig-1.png

LightYami

LightYami

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 587 posts
  • LocationSuomi/Finland, Tampere

Cannot wait to see those battle scenes, just look at that ^^

''Do to others what you would wish to be done to you.''

My favourite song ^^

「黑風影」

「黑風影」

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 881 posts
  • Location孤單魂隨風蕩

Just to tell you guys that this thread isn't dead. While we wait, I'll leave these here.

Spoiler

I always save the best for last hahhahaha XD

Speaking of waiting, I'm sure most of you are amped up to see ufotable rendition of F/SN *cough*heaven'sfeel*cough* However, up coming summer animes would also include Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya 2wei!! So keep your eyes peeled for that. Feel free to discuss here as well, even though I would not be watching due to backlog.

For those of you that follow Type Moon Complex X, the series finally complete as of dec 2013. The chinese raws of volume 8 and 9 were leaked =)

I'm just wondering if anyone of you guys are interested in doing this project with me? Last time we did X7 it was released we could put our version up. The scanlation circle that did X7 doesn't seem to be taking on X8 or X9... but then again we could jumping the gun over here. I'm quite tied up at the moment but will be more free maybe around the fall months. This project is rather indefinite but just a show of hands who is interested would be nice =)

And for the translation for the audio track.... I'll get to that in the Fall time .... hopefully XD.

Katzilla

Katzilla

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,097 posts

Is the umbrella picture based on something? I feel like I've seen it before with a girl being embarrassed.

sig-1.png

「黑風影」

「黑風影」

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 881 posts
  • Location孤單魂隨風蕩

Its based on an internet meme relating to a real life situation

https://twitter.com/EROYP/status/431994994493100033

"It's an emergency news program on the heavy snowfall in the Kantou and Touhoku regions. They're interviewing a couple in front of Shibuya Station in Tokyo.

The guy's saying, "When it snows when you're with your lover, you can immerse yourself in a special feeling...I like it." (The boldface words equate to the color-emphasized words in the original.)

The key part for the Tweeter who posted it, though, is that the girl's wearing a ring on her left hand (circled in the linked image), the guy appears not to be wearing a ring, and he uses the term "lover"...all implying they're on an illicit tryst. Naturally, the girl hides her face throughout." (danbooru)

Edited by 「黑風影」, 19 June 2014 - 04:21 AM.

Katzilla

Katzilla

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,097 posts

Aww how cute. I wanna see the video of that.

sig-1.png

「黑風影」

「黑風影」

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 881 posts
  • Location孤單魂隨風蕩

Keeping this thread alive once a month with some updates on current status.

• Fate/Hollow Ataraxia translation project translation 100%, rechecking 75% done
  • Fate/Hollow Ataraxia (PS Vita) version will be releasing two fully voice episodes on July 18th and 20th. One episode 50 mins long called "The night of the Holy Grail War" , the other 20 mins long called "Decisive battle between the three female servants". The former will be about the holy grail war featuring Bazett and Avenger for the first time and battle scene. The latter episode is feature in a mall, with a more casual setting. 157_4.jpg
    PS Vita version also includes brand new unlockable minigames which includes fate/zero, prototype and fate/extra characters called Capsule servant (SABER I CHOOSE YOU!!)
    capsule_photo_1.jpg
    capsule_photo_2.jpgcapsule_unit_1.png

• Mahou Tsukai no Yoru  translation project 67.99% complete
  • More news will be release aout Fate/Stay Night anime remake by ufotable around July 28th so stick around during this time.

aReTi5H3.jpeg

Stare into the depth of Angra Manyu!

No new news on Tsukihime II remake, at least not that I know of.

So while we wait I shall post this.

Spoiler

LightYami

LightYami

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 587 posts
  • LocationSuomi/Finland, Tampere

Who are those Servants below those mini game pictures that are on the top left of the list right beside of Lancer (Fate/Stay Night) and the one on the bottom right besides drooling Saber...? ^^

''Do to others what you would wish to be done to you.''

My favourite song ^^

「黑風影」

「黑風影」

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 881 posts
  • Location孤單魂隨風蕩

The girl beside  Lancer (F/SN) is from Fate/ Apocrypha. She is Beserker of "Black", real identity is Frankenstein based on the Mary Shelley's novel.

The guy beside eating Saber is also from Fate/ Apocrypha, Lancer of "Red" real idenity is Karna, Son of the Sun God based on the Indian epic (poetry story): Mahabharata.

You can read up more about them on the type moon wikia from the links provided. I personally have very little knowledge behind Fate/Apocrypha but its interesting parallel universe nonetheless.

Edited by 「黑風影」, 02 July 2014 - 11:11 PM.

Katzilla

Katzilla

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,097 posts

Everyone likes shota gilgamesh :P

sig-1.png