Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

TYPE-MOON Discussions <<WARNING: SPOILERS>>

TYPE-MOON Carnival Phantasm Tsukihime Kara no Kyoukai FATE Melty Blood Mahou Tsukai no Yoru Nasuverse

• Please log in to reply
1291 replies to this topic

Katzilla

Katzilla

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,097 posts

I wish there was a bigger version of that chart. :c

sig-1.png

「黑風影」

「黑風影」

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 881 posts
  • Location孤單魂隨風蕩

Hm, yes, I do agree that Bazett should be higher on the list, though only things that I know of her is that she is good on hand-to-hhand combat and has a Noble Phantasm named Fragarach that's supposedly something like instant kill or something very powerful ^^

Well, does Matou Zouken have any special abilities or why do you think he has been placed so high...? At least Fate/Stay Night visual novel didn't give that impression ^^

No idea, no idea ^^''

It has already progressed so far..? Nice, can't wait to get to play it when the translation comes out whenever it comes out, hahaha ^^

I hope I won't miss out on Mahou Tsukai No Yoru too much since I haven't read Tsukihime, but I think it's not really that relevant if I have read Tsukihime or not before I start reading Mahou Tsukai no Yoru, or is it...? ^^

Yes Bazett is the current holder of Fragarach. She could easily one up a servant with it, thus the whole fate hollow ataraxia.

The only reaason why I believe Matou Zouken is higher on the charts due to him establishing the Holy Grail War system with Einzbern and Tosaka family, thus he is technically a powerful magus. However, we are talking in terms of power? I believe yumizuka vampire, Sion vampire could easily beat him in raw power. Actually, its quite interesting to talk about the back stories of some of these minor characters.

When tihe time comes, I'm marathoning that shit all the way! Mahou Tsukai no Yoru happens before Tsukihime, its not necessary to play Tsukihime due to the timeline of occurance. Having background info of Aoko is just  interesting facts and tidbits of her before you play the game, such as her sister Touko in Kara no Kyoukai, and her relationship with Tohno Shiki.

Tsukihime manga is actually a good representation of what happened during the game main moon route, if not even more highlights (battle with Ciel vs Akiha). I would completely recommend it, even if you haven't played Tsukihime. Unlike the Fate manga which cannot be compare with the Game since the game is just too good.

I wish there was a bigger version of that chart. :c

As you wish Katsu!

http://www.wakachan.org/fate/src/1368181865686.png

Hopefully this link holds up. In the meanwhile, welcome back my master =)

sample-aad1ff6d72dc798ad329b0a3197a58fc_

Katzilla

Katzilla

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,097 posts

It's good to be back. Waver maido is best maido~

sig-1.png

Katzilla

Katzilla

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,097 posts

I found this collection of great Type-moon pics, enjoy guys 'n gals.

http://imgur.com/a/b2YYf

Edited by Katzilla, 13 January 2014 - 01:33 PM.

sig-1.png

LightYami

LightYami

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 587 posts
  • LocationSuomi/Finland, Tampere

Yes Bazett is the current holder of Fragarach. She could easily one up a servant with it, thus the whole fate hollow ataraxia.

The only reaason why I believe Matou Zouken is higher on the charts due to him establishing the Holy Grail War system with Einzbern and Tosaka family, thus he is technically a powerful magus. However, we are talking in terms of power? I believe yumizuka vampire, Sion vampire could easily beat him in raw power. Actually, its quite interesting to talk about the back stories of some of these minor characters.

When tihe time comes, I'm marathoning that shit all the way! Mahou Tsukai no Yoru happens before Tsukihime, its not necessary to play Tsukihime due to the timeline of occurance. Having background info of Aoko is just  interesting facts and tidbits of her before you play the game, such as her sister Touko in Kara no Kyoukai, and her relationship with Tohno Shiki.

Tsukihime manga is actually a good representation of what happened during the game main moon route, if not even more highlights (battle with Ciel vs Akiha). I would completely recommend it, even if you haven't played Tsukihime. Unlike the Fate manga which cannot be compare with the Game since the game is just too good.

Too bad that I don't know much about the minor caracters though ^^''

Well, if that's the case, I guess I will read it then ^^

Oh, is that so...? Maybe I will have to re-read it, sicne I don't really remember much about it anymore ^^''

Oh, by the way guys, listen to this ^^

Spoiler

''Do to others what you would wish to be done to you.''

My favourite song ^^

「黑風影」

「黑風影」

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 881 posts
  • Location孤單魂隨風蕩

@ LightYami:  Its finally out on youtube eh? WAVE always does fantastic covers. 
@Katsu:

I'll bring type moon character poll! (From coundown in top 50 onwards, all the japanese words are famous quotes of next particular character. Top 20, will have bunch of reason why this character was voted in point form)

Spoiler

Enjoy!

Edited by 「黑風影」, 25 January 2014 - 01:40 AM.

LightYami

LightYami

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 587 posts

I'm not sure if you guys have sen this, but here you go ^^

Spoiler

My favourite song ^^

Katzilla

Katzilla

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,097 posts

yyy_2014012914511351e.jpg

Looks like the new anime will be another mix of routes...

sig-1.png

「黑風影」

「黑風影」

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 881 posts
  • Location孤單魂隨風蕩

Oh Shit! More milking!

But UFOTABLE!!! Its so sweet! 
I saw glimpse of Heaven's feel route... hopefully they will pull it off since its mixing and matching again.

I personally would like fate/prototype or fate/hollow ataraxia but 2014 remake is just as good =) sorta.

Whats your take on this?

Edited by 「黑風影」, 30 January 2014 - 12:11 AM.

Katzilla

Katzilla

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,097 posts

I'm disappointed that it's a mixed route of the original game, and not Hollow or HF.

I'm still gonna watch it though, cuz ufotable.

sig-1.png

「黑風影」

「黑風影」

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 881 posts
  • Location孤單魂隨風蕩

So gathering here once again for the Fall season then! By then maybe FHA will be done and Kara no Kyoukai: Mirai Fukuin will be translated.

in the meanwhile, enjoy~

Type-Moon - T-MOON COMPLEX Congratulations! 10th Anniversary (Doujinshi)

LightYami

LightYami

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 587 posts

I hope it wouldn't be a mix of routes, I would like it to be any of the routes just as they are, preferably Heaven's Feel, but I'll watch it regardless just because of Ufotable, like what Kat-san said ^^

And I didn't know that Sekai Seifuku is part of Type-Moons projects, is it just comedy oriented, or are there also good traditional actions scenes of Type-Moon in the anime...? ^^

My favourite song ^^

「黑風影」

「黑風影」

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 881 posts
  • Location孤單魂隨風蕩

And I didn't know that Sekai Seifuku is part of Type-Moons projects, is it just comedy oriented, or are there also good traditional actions scenes of Type-Moon in the anime...? ^^

Well, considering its Takeuchi-san as chief producer I would say its more comedy orientated but maybe with action scenes similar to kaleid liner Prisma Illya.

With that being said, I don't follow Sekai Seifuku so you might want to have someone else opinion on this.  Maybe Katsu would know.

Edited by 「黑風影」, 30 January 2014 - 10:41 PM.

Katzilla

Katzilla

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,097 posts

http://www.fate-sn.com/

sig-1.png

Blubbly

Blubbly

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 55 posts
  • LocationInside the rabbit hole.

Seems like every character's costume is going to be changed for the new F/SN. I just can't imagine Saber in another set of dress. One of the reasons why she's so iconic in the Fate series to begin with is because of her costume set. 

| MAL | 

YOUR DRILL IS THE DRILL THAT PIERCES THE HEAVENS! WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM! 

tumblr_ljntvbbipq1qj3teco1_500_zpse7091a

「黑風影」

「黑風影」

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 881 posts
  • Location孤單魂隨風蕩

Seems like every character's costume is going to be changed for the new F/SN. I just can't imagine Saber in another set of dress. One of the reasons why she's so iconic in the Fate series to begin with is because of her costume set. 

Really? Not counting her maid, swimsuit and yukata form... How about Alter Saber, Saber Lily, Saber Zero, Arturia, Prototype Saber, Saber (Red), Saber (Bride), Mordred?

Okay the last 4 isn't saber but pretty much her look alikes and one gender bender.

Katzilla

Katzilla

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,097 posts

Her non-armor outfit in F/Z just might be my favourite one. Tuxedo Saber seems popular, but I like that one more.

sig-1.png

Blubbly

Blubbly

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 55 posts
  • LocationInside the rabbit hole.

Really? Not counting her maid, swimsuit and yukata form... How about Alter Saber, Saber Lily, Saber Zero, Arturia, Prototype Saber, Saber (Red), Saber (Bride), Mordred?

Okay the last 4 isn't saber but pretty much her look alikes and one gender bender.

What I mean by iconic is that her blue colored armored dress also branches out to people that are not fans of the series. Since Saber is mostly pictured with her blue armor set, people usually associate that with Saber. She's also an iconic figure of the Fate series. Whenever people think of the Fate series they think of her immediately, and what is she usually seen wearing? Her blue armored dress. 

That said, the Type-Moon/Fate fans are still going to watch it anyway, and knowing that they have a stable fan base it's almost as if they already have guaranteed sales.

Her non-armor outfit in F/Z just might be my favourite one. Tuxedo Saber seems popular, but I like that one more.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't Saber shown to be wearing Tuxedo all the time in F/Z whenever she wasn't involved in a fight scene?

| MAL | 

YOUR DRILL IS THE DRILL THAT PIERCES THE HEAVENS! WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM! 

tumblr_ljntvbbipq1qj3teco1_500_zpse7091a

Gilver

Gilver

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 446 posts
  • LocationMt.Everest

Holy shit this thread is active again O_O

sigpic578_26.gif

Katzilla

Katzilla

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,097 posts

> Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't Saber shown to be wearing Tuxedo all the time in F/Z whenever she wasn't involved in a fight scene?

That's correct, but I meant something else. See her fight with Lancer, where she denounces her armor once she learns of his spear's ability. I thought that outfit looked cool. *_*

Edited by Katzilla, 14 February 2014 - 08:27 AM.

sig-1.png