Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

TYPE-MOON Discussions <<WARNING: SPOILERS>>

TYPE-MOON Carnival Phantasm Tsukihime Kara no Kyoukai FATE Melty Blood Mahou Tsukai no Yoru Nasuverse

• Please log in to reply
1291 replies to this topic

LightYami

LightYami

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 587 posts
  • LocationSuomi/Finland, Tampere

That's some godlike editing, I almost didn't recognize few scenes from movie and Anime ^^

''Do to others what you would wish to be done to you.''

My favourite song ^^

Gilver

Gilver

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 446 posts
  • LocationMt.Everest

HOLY SHIT DID ANYBODY HERE SAW THE EPISODE 6 OF PRISMA ILYA?

That episode is GAR as EMIYA.

sigpic578_26.gif

Katzilla

Katzilla

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,097 posts

You guys are watching that? xD

sig-1.png

Gilver

Gilver

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 446 posts
  • LocationMt.Everest

Seriously watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uINhgTWYWqA&lc=O7aSk8msgEbCEawdY2W8PSJD1vd1XRmVE00jVaDDyYs

This shit is better than any of the Fate Stay Night anime fights.

Edited by Gilver, 19 August 2013 - 04:41 AM.

sigpic578_26.gif

LightYami

LightYami

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 587 posts

No, I don't watch Prisma Ilya ^^

And yes, that sure is better than any kind of Fate/Stay Night Anime fights so far, but Fate/ Zero Gilgamesh vs Berserker (1st fight) is at least almost on par with this in my opinion, hahaha ^^

I also like that Emiya remix that that fight has going on as BGM, but they do re-use some of the same animations with different camera angles ^^''

Edit: Found a video that has a higher visual quality and no re-used animations, not sure if this is Blue-Ray version or something like that ^^ 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvpkHTISx1k

Edited by LightYami, 28 August 2013 - 07:10 PM.

My favourite song ^^

「黑風影」

「黑風影」

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 881 posts
  • Location孤單魂隨風蕩

Hey Everyone! Long time to see! I'm sure everyone is busy during this time.

Probably Gil-san has already seen this but I've randomly been digging through forums and found this!

Apparently, a free doujin vn (NON OFFICIAL) game of Saber and her Knights of the round table.

http://fate2013.weebly.com/index.html

The site does say it contains otome (A game with a female protagonist, with the central focus on developing a relationship with one or more male characters.) qualities in the game so I'm assuming Saber having everyone  assready   submit to her.

In anycase, there is an translated english version on the site, I shall try out both chinese and english. Be warn for the english narration for the trailer speaks chinglish.

EDIT: Only act 1 is done now. No voices, just text in slightly awkward english (mostly tense and capitalization, choice of wording)

Meanwhile, trying to find raw version of CCC T*MOON COMPLEX Congraturations! 10th Anniversary  or CCC Before the dawn.. doujins with no luck T__T TSUKIHIMEE~~~

084.jpg

EDIT: More news, I'm not sure if everyone is aware~! T-MOON COMPLEX X 08 came out a month and a half ago C84!

1375495470824.jpg

Trailer raws can be found http://www.solidfiles.com/d/d51065bc2f/.

EDIT2: Found the Chinese raws =D =D

Edited by 「黑風影」, 03 October 2013 - 12:03 AM.

Gilver

Gilver

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 446 posts
  • LocationMt.Everest

Jim-Carey_Excited.gif

Fuken downloading it now! K tnx Kuro bai!

Edited by Gilver, 03 October 2013 - 09:34 AM.

sigpic578_26.gif

LightYami

LightYami

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 587 posts

I just can't stop listening to this Illya version of Emiya soundtrack ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVIQLGTVkws

My favourite song ^^

Gilver

Gilver

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 446 posts
  • LocationMt.Everest

I honestly think it's one of the best Remiyax so far.

By the way, latest chapter of All Around Type-Moon is solid gold.

Edited by Gilver, 13 October 2013 - 12:13 AM.

sigpic578_26.gif

Gilver

Gilver

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 446 posts
  • LocationMt.Everest

Mommy Shiki

bb0debf67a728736f8b6c4fc2371742213817642

sigpic578_26.gif

LightYami

LightYami

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 587 posts

It definetely was, now the lolis never want to grow up, hahaha ^^

What was Shikis daughter's by the way...? And doesshe possess any special abilities...? ^^ 

My favourite song ^^

「黑風影」

「黑風影」

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 881 posts
  • Location孤單魂隨風蕩

Her name is Ryougi Mana (Mana being the given name). It is not clear if she possess any abilities or another personality. She does have a father complex and is aware of her mother's circumstance. 

On a side note, I think her personality would be extremely close to Azaka and her brother complex XD

「黑風影」

「黑風影」

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 881 posts
  • Location孤單魂隨風蕩

As you guys know Kara no Kyoukai Mirai Fukuin (movie) aired in japan less than a month ago.

The single for the movie has already been released not too long ago as well, Kalafina - /アレルヤAlleluia/ Hallelujah.

Included two christmas rendition of Kara no Kyoukai ED songs, fairytale and Kimi ga Hikari ni Kaete Yuku.

Sadly I couldn't find youtube videos of it but here is the acoustic version of sprinter

Katzilla

Katzilla

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,097 posts

So I found this video of a F/SN dub... Dear God... O_O

sig-1.png

Gilver

Gilver

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 446 posts
  • LocationMt.Everest

117.jpg

sigpic578_26.gif

danna45

danna45

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts

That looks very un-Shiki-fied...

Still, happy for them both. Can't wait for Mirai Fukuin bluray.

「黑風影」

「黑風影」

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 881 posts
  • Location孤單魂隨風蕩

As type-moon doujin been surfacing today, I shall attempt to revive this. Happy new year everyone!
Not yet for lunar calendar so no picture spam yet.

Found something interesting over the type moon thread

Spoiler

I do not believe its official (just look at the title) but rather its some anon that tried to piece together the nasu-verse.

I wanted to know of you guys have any opinion about this?

T-Moon Complex X 9 came out! Although X8 hasn't even been scanlated yet. I also have chinese raws for that.

Also, [Crazy Clover Club] T-Moon Complex Congratulations! 10th Anniversary chinese raws has surface!

Crazy onsen charade begins! I would be happy to briefly translate if I've gotten more time on my hands. If other scanlation groups don't pick up, would any one be interested to working on it? Hopefully, it would actually come out if we do work on it.

EDIT: save the image and uploaded on photobucket because the direct linky may not show for some people.

Edited by 「黑風影」, 09 January 2014 - 10:58 PM.

LightYami

LightYami

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 587 posts

Well, I don't really know too much about Nasuverse since I only follow the Fate series (still waiting for that Tsukihime remake), but I don't think Saber Alter is weaker than Berserker, or that Archer (EMIYA) is weaker than Lancer, but other than that, I mostly agree, though I do find it a bit odd how both Mystic Eyes of Death perception users rank so low, even below UBW Shirou ^^ 

Or is this list for showing that how powerful the characters are against everyone else in the list...? If that's the case, maybe I can understand then ^^

Edited by LightYami, 09 January 2014 - 07:10 PM.

My favourite song ^^

「黑風影」

「黑風影」

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 881 posts
  • Location孤單魂隨風蕩

Well, I don't really know too much about Nasuverse since I only follow the Fate series (still waiting for that Tsukihime remake), but I don't think Saber Alter is weaker than Berserker, or that Archer (EMIYA) is weaker than Lancer, but other than that, I mostly agree, though I do find it a bit odd how both Mystic Eyes of Death perception users rank so low, even below UBW Shirou ^^ 

Or is this list for showing that how powerful the characters are against everyone else in the list...? If that's the case, maybe I can understand then ^^

Thats alright. Hope you will enjoy Tsukihime when you get a chance to play it.

Aye, this chart, I believe was constructed just based on pure RAW POWER. Which is why the mystic eyes of death perception are so low. Especially the nanaya clan... they are know for their assassination skills rather than power.

However, I still disapprove of most of the judgement and scale. They didn't even include most of the apostals or magus association.

Excluding Tsukihime/Melty Blood and just focusing on Fate verse, excluding the use of their noble phantasm, the power levels as a warrior are a problem.

Well one can argue that depending on who is the master is, you can have your parameter's boost or that the servant has an home area(where faith is generally stronger) boost. Stats may vary really.

If you talk about magus in general, I believe Ciel and Bazett definitely should be a lot higher in terms of raw power.

"Q: Between Kotomine, Bazett, Kuzuki, Melty Blood’s Miyako, and Kishima Kouma, who’d be the top 3 in a purely hand to hand fight with no weapons or magecraft?

A: I’m excluding Kouma since his existence itself has become a mystery.
And even if he didn’t have that nature, he’s like an athlete caught by drug testing.
Out of the four left, the winner in pure strength is Bazett.
If it’s limited to one match and a surprise attack, then it’s Kuzuki.
And if it’s the Kotomine from ten years ago, he’s stronger than Bazett overall. " -- Comptiq 2007-11 issue - Fate Dojo Q & A

Kotomine at his top form was stronger than Bazett overall but not in terms off pure strength.... So I don't know where this anon got the info the back up the chart.  Matou Zouken placement..... I don't even get why he is so high when he is just hard to kill. I doubt the guy can one up nanaya kiri in terms of pure power. So the chart, to put things nicely, I generally disagree.

Man, I haven't update the polls for the longest time, does any of you guys have any ideas of how to get this place going again?

BTW, Fate/Hollow Ataraxia is 99.3% done translation, all that is left is editing/proofreading and finalizing. At this pace, maybe the end of this year?

Oh man Mahoutsukai no Yoru is 68% done as well according to Fuwanovel..... Let see which is faster XD

Edited by 「黑風影」, 09 January 2014 - 11:48 PM.

LightYami

LightYami

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 587 posts

Hm, yes, I do agree that Bazett should be higher on the list, though only things that I know of her is that she is good on hand-to-hhand combat and has a Noble Phantasm named Fragarach that's supposedly something like instant kill or something very powerful ^^

Well, does Matou Zouken have any special abilities or why do you think he has been placed so high...? At least Fate/Stay Night visual novel didn't give that impression ^^

No idea, no idea ^^''

It has already progressed so far..? Nice, can't wait to get to play it when the translation comes out whenever it comes out, hahaha ^^

I hope I won't miss out on Mahou Tsukai No Yoru too much since I haven't read Tsukihime, but I think it's not really that relevant if I have read Tsukihime or not before I start reading Mahou Tsukai no Yoru, or is it...? ^^

My favourite song ^^