Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Latest Chapter Discussion

• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

Luxor

Luxor

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 10 posts

I've read the raws up to 69, but damn... it still hits like a truck.

Edited by Luxor, 12 July 2013 - 09:08 PM.

Posted Image

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato

Hah!! Hilarious that the sneak got the same treatment accidentally, definitely well deserved. 

Tn7HA0h.png

RazIsEmpty

RazIsEmpty

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • LocationATL

For real though, doesn't the guy following Yamada around have anything else to do? And even if he doesn't, that's still pretty creepy. Anyways, I was thinking throughout the chapter that there wasn't much time going into the artwork and backgrounds or even the characters faces so much and then there was that page with Shiraishi. Perhaps the contrast made it stand out more from the rest of the chapter, but I still ate those words.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Yup, it'll be fun to see where this goes........though personally I've just got to believe they'll all get their memories back somehow, whatever the prez says about it being irreversible. 

Tn7HA0h.png

25thIremi

25thIremi

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 423 posts

Chapter 70 had me laughing my ass off. Miyabi is a real piece of work!  :batoto_028:

cc_ghost

cc_ghost

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 9 posts

"You're still so attached it's almost refreshing."

Nope, it's totally refreshing, hahaha.

Seeing Yamada's crying face and Shiraishi's smiling face Yamada's shocked face kinda made my day, in a twisted way.

Edited by herbivoreboy, 24 July 2013 - 10:12 PM.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Ahhhh, so now it's starting to be a little more clear..............Shirashi loves "someone else" but actually doesn't know who she's actually in love with, and Yamada is going to use his superior intellect to come up with a combination of borrowed witch powers to restore everybody's memories. Yup, that should go smoothly :D

Tn7HA0h.png

Abdullah

Abdullah

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 30 posts

oooyah odagiri is gona get it :)

20.jpg

janiec55

janiec55

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 26 posts
  • LocationPoland

anyone knows what chapters did evens take place in, which itou its talking about here:

http://vatoto.com/read/_/184187/yamada-and-the-seven-witches_ch70_by_mahou-x/16

and here:

http://vatoto.com/read/_/184187/yamada-and-the-seven-witches_ch70_by_mahou-x/17

?

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

anyone knows what chapters did evens take place in, which itou its talking about here:

http://vatoto.com/read/_/184187/yamada-and-the-seven-witches_ch70_by_mahou-x/16

and here:

http://vatoto.com/read/_/184187/yamada-and-the-seven-witches_ch70_by_mahou-x/17

?

well, the first one, the "caught some peepers" mentioned on pg 16 I'm assuming is the incident from chapter 2 where Yamada caught the peepers.............though he was in Urara's body.

the heart to heart talk Itou is imagining, well, the field trip arc started on chapter 25...............yeah, I know Urara and Yamada had at least one heart to heart talk in that arc and probably she said that "it's all thanks to you" as well............maybe during their talk in the rooms, maybe at the end of the arc............yeah, it was somewhere in there, what specific chapter though.......... that arc was at least 10 chapters or so, you're on your own to find the exact spot :D

Tn7HA0h.png

sorrow

sorrow

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 442 posts
  • LocationThe States, Colorado

Awww he broke his promise to kiss her first, this can't be good for their future developments.   

You must die, I alone am best!

Posted Image

Signature: a swordsman in ‘Magician’

Spoiler

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Awww he broke his promise to kiss her first, this can't be good for their future developments.   

True, though it did seem to have an effect...........Shirashi is a smart girl, maybe her having that reaction without a reason to explain it will play into all this. They've all got to recover their memories somehow, so maybe that'll be the start of it.

I always did think Odagiri really liked Yamata............

Tn7HA0h.png

TAK3Z0

TAK3Z0

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 30 posts

I just think when the 7th witch "kissed" Yamada he copied her power. So everybody forgot about him and witches(only Tamaki (witch killer like Yamada)and the president(maybe witch killer too who knows  :D )) We know that when you are under a spell from one witch, you can't be rewritten by other spell (like when Itou and Miyamura were fallen in love to Yamada and Itou couldn't change in Shiraishi by kissing her(in the summer shool arc)) so the powers from witched doesn't stack... This expains why didn't Miyamura remember Yamada. And why Odagiri remembered Yamada now when he kissed her... Because he copied her power, she isn't under the spell of forgeting Yamada anymore.

TAK3Z0.png

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

^^ Ahhhh, could be, there's definitely something along those lines going on, hopefully we'll get some sort of explanation of it coming up soon.

and Yamada must have forgotten just how strong that "infatuation" power could hit, looked like he almost got pushed down :D

Tn7HA0h.png

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Hah! Yeah, why would Yamada be anything but oblivious now? It's pretty much his main characteristic. :D

Tn7HA0h.png

Liar

Liar

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 472 posts

I'm not surprised by how dense he is. All he has is Shiraishi on the brain, man.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

I'm not surprised by how dense he is. All he has is Shiraishi on the brain, man.

Haha! Well, yeah, that is true.............and he didn't have an awful  lot of brain power to spare to begin with either :D

Tn7HA0h.png

Liar

Liar

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 472 posts

Can't blame a man for being loyal to his love. Wish they could just get together already.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

sorrow

sorrow

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 442 posts
  • LocationThe States, Colorado

Can't blame a man for being loyal to his love. Wish they could just get together already.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

NO-WAY what are you saying? We need a true harem ending! lol

for_the_harem_end___wallpaper_by_rific-d

You must die, I alone am best!

Posted Image

Signature: a swordsman in ‘Magician’

Spoiler

Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 981 posts
  • LocationFormer Tenochtitlan

Great chapter! the author always surprises me with new sub-plots I am not expecting at all!

Hwa_Ryun_showing_both_eyes.png