Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Latest Chapter Discussion

• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato

Can't blame a man for being loyal to his love. Wish they could just get together already.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Yeah, I really do agree with you on that, of course I'm a big romance fan too.

With this title I'm not so sure whether that'll happen or if the author will drag it out for the humor though. I guess we'll see. 

Tn7HA0h.png

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

ah well, looks like her being in love with Yamada was just as obvious to everyone else as it was to us :D

Tn7HA0h.png

Liar

Liar

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 472 posts

I am filled with so much rage at those last two pages.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

I am filled with so much rage at those last two pages.

Yeah? I think I'm as much confused as anything...........so, what exactly happened there? Was that Yamada's body-switching or something different? 

Tn7HA0h.png

omnipwnage

omnipwnage

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 222 posts
  • LocationOregon

Yeah? I think I'm as much confused as anything...........so, what exactly happened there? Was that Yamada's body-switching or something different? 

It was probably Shiraishi's power used against her. Someone kissed her, and she's held hostage in someone else's body.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

It was probably Shiraishi's power used against her. Someone kissed her, and she's held hostage in someone else's body.

Ah, yeah, I said Yamada's ability, I forgot it was really hers and he was the copycat guy..........what can I say, first impressions die hard. :D

Yeah, it just seemed weird at the very end how she almost seemed to disappear and then be looking down on him.........made me think maybe something more than just a body-swap was going on. 

Tn7HA0h.png

mizuto

mizuto

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 7 posts

I d' like it was a just as planned by Itou.