Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Latest Chapter Discussion

• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

EunJi ♥

EunJi ♥

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 45 posts
  • LocationNew York
ah my weekly dose of ecchi ~

i wonder who the next witch is.. it's someone that they know, but everyone has been kissed so far as far as i know...
Posted Image

Shamune

Shamune

Potato

• Members
  • 118 posts
"Is that your boyfriend?"

"No, we just swap spit"

B)

sorrow

sorrow

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 442 posts
  • LocationThe States, Colorado
I vote judo girl for the next witch

You must die, I alone am best!

Posted Image

Signature: a swordsman in ‘Magician’

Spoiler

Kreian

Kreian

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,337 posts
yamada sure knows how to make them keep coming :D

tumblr_m792o1vknh1qj0scwo6_250.gif

LeipuriHiiva

LeipuriHiiva

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 7 posts
We are meeting two new girls in the chapter 42. One has a flat chest, two ponytails and she is licking a lollipop - definitely a tsun. Second has long and dark hair with big boobs. Gotta love this.

Shamune

Shamune

Potato

• Members
  • 118 posts
That new witch's hair is disturbing

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato
..........I finally caught up, now I'm looking forward to more :D

Tn7HA0h.png

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
Hah!! Yamada really has a way with the ladies........unfortunately just the dis-funtional ones xD

Tn7HA0h.png

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Wow, that "love me" witch power has a decided draw-back if the target in question is a psycho yandere type.............never would have thought of that. >_<

Tn7HA0h.png

NamelessMapler

NamelessMapler

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 47 posts

Dang. I really wonder who the last witch is now! BTW, the Yoshikawa always leaves us on a cliffhanger! -.-  wtf did Yamada see? Tamaki doesn't seem like that much of a bad guy imo so why would Yamada have to make Miyamura the president.

LMAO! Nevermind, chapter 57 cleared things up for me. I don't think Shiraishi would even accept it but idk. Sucks for Yamada ahaha. I bet Miyamura or the love effect girl (gf of ushio) is going to be president instead.

I am AKA: Spearsmen620
Spoiler

If you play ExtaliaMS, Sub me on YouTube!

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Finally, a romantic breakthrough............now we just need a confession. And yeah, who didn't think Miyamura was hiding something? :D

Tn7HA0h.png

harryisme

harryisme

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 25 posts

This Manga isn't ending right? We found about the other Witch killer, straight after that who the sixth witch was, then we have the hunt for the last witch, after that Yamada's confession, and next week Miyamura is going to reveal his secret...it's all moving really quickly all of a sudden. I hope there is a reason for this and the Manga is not coming to an end, it's way to good to end so quickly.

sorrow

sorrow

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 442 posts
  • LocationThe States, Colorado

It don't feel like it's ending to me I think it will continue through out their high school days and I kinda think Shiraishi will be president   

You must die, I alone am best!

Posted Image

Signature: a swordsman in ‘Magician’

Spoiler

harryisme

harryisme

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 25 posts

I think it shuld be Yamada, Shiraishi would make the set-up too similar to Yankee-kun with Megame-chan being President and Yankee-kun being second in command doing most of the work.

I hope it is moving at this pace for a reason, I really don't want it to end until it goes all the way to end of their last day in high school, and if there is romance I hope it's done better than Megame-chan, I'm not sure how that ended but I get the feeling the two never really got together, and probably went their seperate ways.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

mmm, I think Yamada and Shiraishi will get together romantically, and probably soon too..........though I really don't expect any sort of "hot 'n heavy" type of "real" romantic content. I mean, this is without a doubt a manga that's primarily a comedy, I don't expect much "serious" from it at all......hell, it's hilarious, I like it that way myself :D

And yeah, I can't imagine it gearing up for an ending, it's a very successful title in Japan, it'll go on for quite I while I'd guess. 

Tn7HA0h.png

Anderminator

Anderminator

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

Miyamura clearly has a power. And Shiraishi ends up with Yamada. And... hear me out here, guys. Yamada... yes, Yamada. President. Yep. You just wait. I've got a feeling in my gut about this!

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Ahhh, so it's Miyamura's sister, didn't see that coming............though I should have guessed, that's a good excuse to work another beautiful babe into the story :D

Tn7HA0h.png

Giantess

Giantess

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 417 posts
  • LocationOn top!

Yamada's reaction:  "Holy crap!  This school has teachers?"

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Yamada's reaction:  "Holy crap!  This school has teachers?"

Haha!!  Yeah, no kidding, though he'd have to know it did if only because he was flunking out at the beginning of the story :D

Tn7HA0h.png

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Oh well, I guess to me that kind of figured..........I suppose I just assumed that if Yamada thought he had everything figured out that he was bound to be wrong about it and that there'd be a gotcha!! coming from somewhere. :D

Tn7HA0h.png