Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Latest Chapter Discussion

• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

Irecinius

Irecinius

Potato

• Members
  • 185 posts
Such forced developments...

There isn't even enough slapstick comedy to back it up..

raisane

raisane

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 65 posts
  • LocationThe Netherlands
for me Ch 1 was the best, but that's mostly the case w/ manga/anime ;p

penguin71

penguin71

Russet Potato

• Contributor
  • 268 posts
  • LocationThat state that no one cares about
New guy looks like shinigami, but we'll see if he acts the same too (too smart in my opinion)

~やら~やら

The Best Bagels

Former Typesetter/Blogger for FKMTkrazy

Spoiler

crysdgon88

crysdgon88

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 47 posts
now that the two main got attracted to each other.... what happens now if they experiment on swaping with other ppl....

-----I'll be No. 2 but NONE will be No. 1-----

Posted Image

NamelessMapler

NamelessMapler

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 47 posts
Chapter 4 and 5 really helped out alot in terms of plot development. It has been on my mind that maybe they could switch with other people, but that would be a downer if they actually could. I really like Shiraisi x Yamada, and errrr or Yamada x Shiraishi for you fanatics.... whichever you like.. =.=

Edited by NamelessMapler, 24 March 2012 - 11:10 AM.

I am AKA: Spearsmen620
Spoiler

If you play ExtaliaMS, Sub me on YouTube!

Irecinius

Irecinius

Potato

• Members
  • 185 posts

(too smart in my opinion)

Too idiot.. how can you suspect that someone changed bodies with someone else, and stuff..
A smart person might think she has some kind of personality disorder, or is bipolar.. NOT that she freakin swaped bodies..

Plus taking all her word for it.. seriously? i'd say the gal is a nut job.. if she come with that story on me..

blindbox

blindbox

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 18 posts

Such forced developments...

There isn't even enough slapstick comedy to back it up..

So you'd rather have a super long development? Honestly I find this manga taking a unique take. Main girl doesn't mind kissing at all (names always take time to soak in for me) but the male lead clearly felt something off doing it so simply. There's still no confession scene yet so don't go jumping the gun on the development.

I'd rather have this rather than a manga taking two years till the first kiss. The development is fine from what I see.

ValorantX

ValorantX

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,601 posts
so it'll probably be weird switching with someone random.....I'd guess the first test would be with the vice president then.

"Once you label me you negate me." - Soren Kierkegaard

Ruby Eye

Ruby Eye

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts
les dejo el el raw del cap 6
Spoiler

Senzu15

Senzu15

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 17 posts
  • LocationPoland

so it'll probably be weird switching with someone random.....I'd guess the first test would be with the vice president then.

almost right:P but quite not...but a new girl probably will join the club so everything will get spicy from now

ValorantX

ValorantX

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,601 posts

almost right:P but quite not...but a new girl probably will join the club so everything will get spicy from now

well the next chapter got released and I don't get why it's almost right......the first test was with the Vice President

we don't know if it's only the Yamada who can switch places with people, it might also be Shiraishi that has those powers. For now I'll assume it's Yamada who only has them. (if two people with the ability kiss, wouldn't it counteract eachother? Of course the author can just not make it like that)

"Once you label me you negate me." - Soren Kierkegaard

Liar

Liar

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 472 posts
Maybe Yamada is a conduit of the magical powers and that Shiraishi has the body-switching abilities which then transfers to Yamada which allowed him to switch with the vice president. So if he were to kiss another person that had different powers, he momentarily gains that power as he kisses others. Just saying since we all have theories and what-nots.

Shamune

Shamune

Potato

• Members
  • 118 posts
So what does the new girl figure they're up to? They're actually the smooching club or something?

Liar

Liar

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 472 posts
Well, let's see.

Infamous delinquent.

Ice queen model student.

Anyone with a romantic mind could see that it is forbidden love brewing and some juicy things are probably happening underneath all of the students' noses. Of course, student council vice-president is just the cool friend to help them out whenever they want to do a little bit of romping.

Shamune

Shamune

Potato

• Members
  • 118 posts
Bwahaha...that girl's missing with Yamada's body....

Toori

Toori

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 18 posts
I though this manga has magic, wizards, witches or asdfasdfasdf... But no... Lulz
Great chapter, Yamada checking her underwear hahaha. Damn waiting for the next.

Is this manga weekly?

Ruby Eye

Ruby Eye

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts
@Toori yes, weekly and 2 days ago is the chapter in Chinese version.

Edited by Ruby Eye, 20 April 2012 - 09:06 PM.

Shamune

Shamune

Potato

• Members
  • 118 posts
Yes, they do need a new building. I mean, no escape from the room? The place is a firetrap.

Aereus

Aereus

Fingerling Potato

• Contributor
  • 92 posts
My guess is Witches abilities won't work on other "Witches" -- so Odagiri is going to try kissing Yamada and it's not going to work. The question is whether she knows that means he's also got magical powers, or if she will just be dumbfounded and not understand why Yamada isn't falling in love with her.

Kreian

Kreian

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,337 posts
is she being controlled by those two O.O

tumblr_m792o1vknh1qj0scwo6_250.gif