Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Latest Chapter Discussion

• Please log in to reply
537 replies to this topic

malgod

malgod

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 38 posts
  • LocationAustralia ;)
Oh No! She recognizes the hair strands. I hope he doesn't get caught D: or else his friend's sacrifice would have gone to waste.

But damn it's hilarious how Kiyoshi and Gakuto's relationship has been misunderstand by the others xD
"Heaven knows we need never be ashamed of our tears, for they are rain upon the blinding dust of earth, overlaying our hard hearts"

Coca

Coca

Potato

• Members
  • 103 posts
I thought it might be weird if Kiyoshi is the only one wearing the school uniform when most of the other girls sent theirs away for cleaning, but it looks like he has much more "immediate" concerns.

Also, I don't know why the vice-prez even bothers wearing a skirt; It seems to get shorter every chapter.

CharlieAL

CharlieAL

Potato

• Members
  • 122 posts
  • LocationBsAs, ARG.
Really hilarious this manga...
I guess he'll save them from a lot of trouble if he just finish his sentence and go out later on, but then there will be no story, lol, let's just keep enjoying this!

Coca

Coca

Potato

• Members
  • 103 posts
Ch.26 < The tension was seriously high in this chapter. I was literally going to murder the next person that grabs Kiyoshi's bag from behind.

Ch.28 < Aaaaaand busted. I hope Kiyoshi manages to procure the figurine and stashes it somewhere. Otherwise Gakuto will be completely ruined and he'll have nothing to look forward to. On the other hand, it's much better if Kiyoshi's ties with Chiyo end now. A relationship built on lies can never end well. Plus I never liked her. In fact, they're all bitches. Every. Single. One.

As the saying goes, "Bros before hoes".

Edited by Coca, 18 March 2012 - 08:28 AM.

domodeck

domodeck

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 8 posts
Man seeing Kiyoshi getting busted like that sucks. Oh noooo ! but is he still getting the figurine for Gakuto? With what just happened to Kiyoshi I think no one will walking away happy.

Edited by domodeck, 19 March 2012 - 06:51 AM.

CharlieAL

CharlieAL

Potato

• Members
  • 122 posts
  • LocationBsAs, ARG.
As long as he can get the figurines, I don't mind! if he doesn't, i'll be really piss off!

Coca

Coca

Potato

• Members
  • 103 posts
Ouch. Double-busted. It's the deadly sister combo. The good news is that Kiyoshi seems to have hit rock-bottom.
Things can only go up from here.

domodeck

domodeck

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 8 posts
Wow what a chapter ! So he has the sisters mad at him and one of his friends too. We will see the fall of Kiyoshi but in due time he will rise back up.

t0eknee

t0eknee

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
Damn I think most people didn't think that they were related including me. Great manga and I guess the rest of them know that they're are not actually gay now.

wolfgar

wolfgar

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
This manga started off well, then something about characters constantly getting abused without even a shred of fight in them just kinda puts me off. Feels like they are gonna spend the remainder of their manga life in "prison".

malgod

malgod

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 38 posts
  • LocationAustralia ;)
Chapter 31, page 12, oh no that totally doesn't look painful at all! lol

unexpected of chiyo to be so forgiving (or is at least giving him a chance) lol - but then again
"Heaven knows we need never be ashamed of our tears, for they are rain upon the blinding dust of earth, overlaying our hard hearts"

DualPrinciple

DualPrinciple

Potato

• Members
  • 128 posts
I like Chiyo much more now that she supported our MC. Way to go girl! Speaking of Kiyoshi: Go, go Kiyoshi! Will of steel! lol

The Vice-Prez is fan service in overgrown proportions, I don't like her and I find her mainly useless to story. However I definately like the Presindent. The hard-to-get beauty. Delicious :P

Never forget where you came from; never stop moving onwards. The future is ours for the taking.
What is the difference between a MAN and a SLAVE? The man chooses, the slave obeys.
A wise one knows truth lies in the middle - as all the Opposites are unified unto One.
There is a system in chaos, just as light shines at it's brightest in the dark.

whatcolor_iswhite.jpg
whatcolor_isblack.jpg

whatcolor_isred.jpg

eclipter

eclipter

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

The Vice-Prez is fan service in overgrown proportions, I don't like her and I find her mainly useless to story. However I definately like the Presindent. The hard-to-get beauty. Delicious :P

I know right, I also really like the president. I'm hoping she'll turn out to be some epic tsundere :batoto_028:

Coca

Coca

Potato

• Members
  • 103 posts
I like the side-note at the end of ch.33:
"The shaking of the Vice-Prez's bust brings a storm onto the school."
It would appear that Shiraki Meiko* has a superpower- err, make that TWO superpowers.

*Shiraki Meiko is the Vice-Prez's name.

Also, President, --> PREDATOR:
Spoiler

Cw09

Cw09

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
What's with the drawing, it doesnt feel like the same quality before escaping the prison, was it all digital before? I really liked the misunderstanding of kiyoshi and gakuto hilarious indeed!

rumble-warrior

rumble-warrior

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Locationyes that is indeed a mystery....
damn man the president is truly like a predator i would love to see fan service from her......and to tell u the truth i like presidents body more than that of vice- presidents
@ eclipter
yeah i also think she may as well turn out a tsundere it is just how these things work ......in a romance school life manga with a student council or school idol theme no matter what the odds the main character always ends up with the school idol,council president .......i also place my bets on kiyoshi x prez or a harem ( at mangahelpers kangoku gauken is already tagged as a harem but the site contains t/l from jap to eng)

Coca

Coca

Potato

• Members
  • 103 posts
Who would have thought that some overlapping words could make the Vice-Prez sweat like she's in the Sahara Desert.

Oops. "Sahara" and "Desert" are overlapping. I should correct that.

DualPrinciple

DualPrinciple

Potato

• Members
  • 128 posts

damn man the president is truly like a predator i would love to see fan service from her......and to tell u the truth i like presidents body more than that of vice- presidents
@ eclipter
yeah i also think she may as well turn out a tsundere it is just how these things work ......in a romance school life manga with a student council or school idol theme no matter what the odds the main character always ends up with the school idol,council president .......i also place my bets on kiyoshi x prez or a harem ( at mangahelpers kangoku gauken is already tagged as a harem but the site contains t/l from jap to eng)

Gotta love the knowledge you show ;) I also expect more or less the same, it's only that I hope I either get suprised or it IS Prez after all :P

By the way. CONGRATUALTIONS! There goes your forum virginity, in favour of "Prison Break"!

Pardon, make this "Prison School" :P

P.S. Anyone else want more Kiyoshi + Gakuto mastermind action?

Never forget where you came from; never stop moving onwards. The future is ours for the taking.
What is the difference between a MAN and a SLAVE? The man chooses, the slave obeys.
A wise one knows truth lies in the middle - as all the Opposites are unified unto One.
There is a system in chaos, just as light shines at it's brightest in the dark.

whatcolor_iswhite.jpg
whatcolor_isblack.jpg

whatcolor_isred.jpg

thearux

thearux

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 573 posts
  • LocationUruguay
Kiyoshi is the man with Iron balls, he has his support, the lil sis of the president, trying to kick him out is impossible.

rumble-warrior

rumble-warrior

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Locationyes that is indeed a mystery....
@thearux
johs got even bigger balls then kiyoshi