Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Latest Chapter Discussion

• Please log in to reply
605 replies to this topic

ValorantX

ValorantX

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,601 posts
If they go so far to take regard of rules and consequences, the least they can do is avoid getting hurt while having the police taking care of the rest. What good can these guys do....

"Once you label me you negate me." - Soren Kierkegaard

Hollowcantaro

Hollowcantaro

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 45 posts
  • LocationSpanishtan
<3 this manhwa

abloy0531

abloy0531

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • LocationThe Orchid City
i really like how the artist draw the girls in this webtoon. anyways, i'll just hope that the queen will confess to jae gu. that will be super awesome...

guys, have you read the orange marmalade. its also cool..

ValorantX

ValorantX

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,601 posts
Why would anyone who have not read or is not interested in reading it be on this topic..... -___-

abloy0531

abloy0531

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • LocationThe Orchid City
doing bad things doesn't mean your a bad person right??

hero

hero

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,381 posts

doing bad things doesn't mean your a bad person right??

it comes down to, what bad things?

Dai Satō

Dai Satō

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 253 posts
  • LocationIn yo mind
it is taking way to long for red-head to get his ass whooped...i really hope im not the only one thinking that

but from the looks of it queen finna give them hell 100x over :o

large.jpg

hero

hero

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,381 posts
yeah, I mean the waiting will have an end next chapter, we won´t see red head after next chapter xD

Hollowcantaro

Hollowcantaro

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 45 posts
  • LocationSpanishtan
CAN WWAIIITTT to see the 27th chapter.

Edited by Hollowcantaro, 15 February 2012 - 01:44 AM.

Dai Satō

Dai Satō

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 253 posts
  • LocationIn yo mind

yeah, I mean the waiting will have an end next chapter, we won´t see red head after next chapter xD

i got this sicking feeling that its gonna skip the whole beat down and jump to the boy getting home and all the giirls greeting him like nothing happened or even worse just switch the whole story back to the boy so we have to wait 2 chapters to see the beats down

large.jpg

Coca

Coca

Potato

• Members
  • 103 posts
Dal Dal's opening portrait just keeps getting better and better. The one in ch.26 far surpasses even the one in ch.19.
In the time I spent staring at that angelic visage I could have read like 5 chapters.

penguin71

penguin71

Russet Potato

• Contributor
  • 268 posts
  • LocationThat state that no one cares about
His artwork is amazing. How can he push out a chapter a week @_@ Well I'm not complaining. The redhead boy has the IQ of an ant. And he's about to get stomped. "They can't fight back" won't do you good if you're in a hospital.

~やら~やら

The Best Bagels

Former Typesetter/Blogger for FKMTkrazy

Spoiler

Purple Library Guy

Purple Library Guy

Fried Potato

• Donator
  • 695 posts
  • LocationCheck Rivendell, or Vorbarr Sultana, or Adrilankha. No? Try Vancouver.
Loved when Queen shut the door. No, you don't get to skitter away like the cockroaches you are now that it's seeped into your thick skulls that you're in danger.
Really, those gits are too stupid to live. Even if Queen hadn't showed up, what did they think was going to happen? That the girls would let themselves get crippled over a school rule? Plus, the rule has to have some kind of escape hatch for if you, or especially if defenseless others, are in danger of serious harm. Otherwise, given Korea in manhwas, the girls would just be meat. There's a reason they were recording what went down. Gotta figure the plan was, wait until the last moment, when it's very clear that those vermin were a serious danger both to them and to the children, and then beat them down righteously. And they were playing right into it by bringing out clubs, threatening death--it was obvious they weren't going to stop at bruises.

I wonder if she'll actually give the beat down herself. I mean, school rules apply to her, but they sure as hell don't apply to her butlers. They can cream these worthless creeps like there's no tomorrow, and nobody will give a damn.

hero

hero

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,381 posts
yeah, her butlers will do the job. I hope we get to see it.

ValorantX

ValorantX

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,601 posts
If the job was left to her butlers, what did she mean by "let's finish things up here?"....

Dai Satō

Dai Satō

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 253 posts
  • LocationIn yo mind

If the job was left to her butlers, what did she mean by "let's finish things up here?"....

the butlers is just gonna cover up what happens so she doesnt get in trouble

large.jpg

hero

hero

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,381 posts

"before Jae Gu comes back" does this now make more sense to you?

ValorantX

ValorantX

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,601 posts

"before Jae Gu comes back" does this now make more sense to you?

-.- I'm not saying the finishing up part before he comes back, but what they'are actually going to finish up. Are they going to take care of the delinquents themselves with butlers covering them up or the butlers taking care of the mess.

penguin71

penguin71

Russet Potato

• Contributor
  • 268 posts
  • LocationThat state that no one cares about
Well. The delinquents sure were taken care of. And though they got beaten up I felt disappointed somehow. I guess it's because I expected even more destruction lol but no biggie, they got what was coming to them. Oddly enough, the redhead was rather quiet...not the last time we'll see him I'm sure.

And FINALLY the guy decides to at least TRY to fight. And despite his "I wanna have my siblings look up to me" we all know it's really about impressing the ladies beating ass, right?

~やら~やら

The Best Bagels

Former Typesetter/Blogger for FKMTkrazy

Spoiler

GrimNights

GrimNights

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 24 posts
so I am not for those who gain lots of power "overnight" but he just so grossly under powered that I can kinda accept it. -_-
As the oldest of my many siblings I would hate myself death if I put them any where near the kinda situation that they were in.