Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Latest Chapter Discussion

• Please log in to reply
605 replies to this topic

potato

potato

Bikini Potato

• Members
  • 245 posts
I feel the same way err whatever his name is does ^ btw how strong do you think Miss Pigtails is?

Colour

Colour

Fried Potato

• Retired Mods
  • 877 posts
  • LocationIn a Box of Crayons
She is probably around the level of the Queen?

penguin71

penguin71

Russet Potato

• Contributor
  • 268 posts
  • LocationThat state that no one cares about
"a hidden rival appears!" lol

~やら~やら

The Best Bagels

Former Typesetter/Blogger for FKMTkrazy

Spoiler

ValorantX

ValorantX

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,601 posts

She is probably around the level of the Queen?

Around the level of Queen.....isn't she the strongest in the year thus the most famous.

"Once you label me you negate me." - Soren Kierkegaard

Dai Satō

Dai Satō

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 253 posts
  • LocationIn yo mind
just wondering isn't she the girl with the weapon right...so that means he would learn a weapon martial art? correct?

large.jpg

Purple Library Guy

Purple Library Guy

Fried Potato

• Donator
  • 695 posts
  • LocationCheck Rivendell, or Vorbarr Sultana, or Adrilankha. No? Try Vancouver.
Interesting chapter. It's not exactly a cliffhanger, but did anyone else get this sort of unresolved feeling from it? On one hand, there he is with the "funky Chinese martial arts" girl, fairly well saved, but we haven't seen just what happened to the bad guys or what their reaction to it was. On the other, there's the other girls waiting for him to come home. What happens when he gets home?
I did think it was hilarious when the guy brandishes a brick and she's like "Oh, weapons? I get to fight with weapons?" (Ka-shing!) :D

hero

hero

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,381 posts

just wondering isn't she the girl with the weapon right...so that means he would learn a weapon martial art? correct?

no, that doesn´t mean it. because it seems that that girl can fight with weapons and withought weapons. also she is until now not his trainer.

penguin71

penguin71

Russet Potato

• Contributor
  • 268 posts
I feel like he's gonna go home and act all depressed for a while. He'll reject training but after he sees the red head gang's damage on the school I think he'll get mad and start learning. That dumbass red head doesn't know what he's doing >_>

~やら~やら

The Best Bagels

Spoiler

Dai Satō

Dai Satō

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 253 posts
  • LocationIn yo mind

I feel like he's gonna go home and act all depressed for a while. He'll reject training but after he sees the red head gang's damage on the school I think he'll get mad and start learning. That dumbass red head doesn't know what he's doing >_>

WAS THEY AT THE SCHOOL? i thought they was in front of his house and you know the girls would fight them off and then he will realize that he's gonna need some training if he wants to defend his family ~sort of deal~

large.jpg

hero

hero

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,381 posts
I am sure that they are infront of his house, I mean why would they be infront of the school at night? and the red head dude wouldn´t go to that school if he wants to fight because of queen.

penguin71

penguin71

Russet Potato

• Contributor
  • 268 posts
Ah, my mistake. It was his house. And well with all those girls they "should" get destroyed. But maybe he'll return, see them, and order the girls to go home or something equally stubborn. Either that or maybe the guys will (somehow?) take his siblings hostage and awaken his rage again.

~やら~やら

The Best Bagels

Spoiler

Dai Satō

Dai Satō

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 253 posts
  • LocationIn yo mind
another possibility is that the girls left and red head like kidnaps the kids ect...ect... u can guess what happens from their

large.jpg

ValorantX

ValorantX

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,601 posts

She practices Wushu, a modern Chinese martial art that's practiced as a sport and it involves the usage of weapons but it isn't the center of it.

There's apparently a policy that the students can't go pick fights with civilians outside of school (Queen said something like that to the red haired guy?) but if they gang up to hurt children and conduct ardor, it might be considered as helping the community....we did hear that students got awards for preventing criminal activity and such. Anyone have an opinion on this?

hero

hero

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,381 posts

There's apparently a policy that the students can't go pick fights with civilians outside of school (Queen said something like that to the red haired guy?) but if they gang up to hurt children and conduct ardor, it might be considered as helping the community....we did hear that students got awards for preventing criminal activity and such. Anyone have an opinion on this?

that was after they graduated, so maybe they will get in trouble...

ValorantX

ValorantX

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,601 posts
I can't see how it'll be a problem if it's clearly self-defense though, that wushu girl with the pig tails harmed the red-haired delinquent with no problem though right?

hero

hero

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,381 posts

I can't see how it'll be a problem if it's clearly self-defense though, that wushu girl with the pig tails harmed the red-haired delinquent with no problem though right?

just a comment on self-defence, in my old school, even if you just defended youself, your parents would get a call and they should come and take you with them for the day.
and the pig tail girl didn´t harm him, it was the guy that touched him...

ValorantX

ValorantX

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,601 posts

just a comment on self-defence, in my old school, even if you just defended youself, your parents would get a call and they should come and take you with them for the day.
and the pig tail girl didn´t harm him, it was the guy that touched him...

Well that guy is a student too......and it was the girl who guided his movements.
I know that being caught up in a fight gets you in trouble right away whether you started it or not, but my point is if it's to prevent yourself and little children from getting beat up by weapons and to prevent arson for someone who's already poor, there must be some kind of exception.

Dai Satō

Dai Satō

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 253 posts
  • LocationIn yo mind
well red head finna get his ass whooped and you know i couldn't be more happy

large.jpg

penguin71

penguin71

Russet Potato

• Contributor
  • 268 posts
Chapter 25. Don't mess with a girl and her cooking. I think I almost peed myself from badassery of the short girl xD

~やら~やら

The Best Bagels

Spoiler

hero

hero

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,381 posts
the last pic of dal dal (or whatever her name is, the woman with the cat ears) was awesome!