Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Latest Chapter Discussion

• Please log in to reply
605 replies to this topic

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato

Haaaa.......so boring now  >_<

I honestly have no idea why I continue to read this, there's practically no story at all to it anymore. Oh well.

Tn7HA0h.png

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Huh........funny, as little as I thought I was enjoying reading this, I now find I'm missing it since it went on hiatus for the last two weeks  :D

Tn7HA0h.png

bushidobro

bushidobro

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts

Huh........funny, as little as I thought I was enjoying reading this, I now find I'm missing it since it went on hiatus for the last two weeks   :D

Please tell me how you enjoy reading this or miss it because I am behind and only read it when I run out of the other comics I read. I want to read something so I chose this. It looks like just another harem manga. What keeps you involved. I can't see it so far...

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Please tell me how you enjoy reading this or miss it because I am behind and only read it when I run out of the other comics I read. I want to read something so I chose this. It looks like just another harem manga. What keeps you involved. I can't see it so far...

I thought it was an excellent story for, as I remember, about the first fifty chapters or so. And then, yeah, it kinda turned into more of a harem romance with pretty, bad-ass fighting girls thrown in for window dressing  >_<

But it's hugely popular like it is, so I can't really blame the author for giving (the larger number of) people what they want. I mainly continue to read it because I became invested in the main characters............and, well, because there are regular releases.

A lot of fan scan groups could take a page out of Naver/LINE's book on how best to build a following. Regular releases are a huge deal.

Tn7HA0h.png

rockin1

rockin1

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 21 posts
  • LocationCA.

Well I enjoyed this week's chapter for the antics that dal dal made and Queen accepting the chinese woman's challenge at a game of beach volleyball and other funny moments with the other characters. Though I wonder how long it'll take for dal dal to catch on what's going on between those two as she'll have a say in this matter as well.

tumblr_nwdpyo2t8n1sghayvo1_500.gif

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Well I enjoyed this week's chapter for the antics that dal dal made and Queen accepting the chinese woman's challenge at a game of beach volleyball and other funny moments with the other characters. Though I wonder how long it'll take for dal dal to catch on what's going on between those two as she'll have a say in this matter as well.

Yeah, they've really started pushing on the romance angle now...........though I know the next bully/gang/mobster threat/scenario can't be far off. Jakdu wen't off to get something to eat and it looked like (most likely) he's gonna be the one who needs rescuing by the gang this time. 

It's really a shame how they've stretched this out so much for it to become so predictable >_<

Tn7HA0h.png