Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Latest Chapter Discussion

• Please log in to reply
605 replies to this topic

hero

hero

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,381 posts
I think the queen made the situation worst for him, because now the boxer knows that the queen likes or at least cares for him and the boxer will be determined to beat him up (at least that is what I think).

Purple Library Guy

Purple Library Guy

Fried Potato

• Donator
  • 695 posts
  • LocationCheck Rivendell, or Vorbarr Sultana, or Adrilankha. No? Try Vancouver.
Well, that scene isn't over yet. And she's pretty damn scary. And she's a huge celebrity; surely he'll realize who she is at some point. Sure, usually in manga jerks never ever back down, they absolutely have to keep pushing it. But really, if the reigning UFC champion told you to leave person X alone or you would never walk again, which is the kind of threat that girl is likely to use and would follow through on, what would you do? I'd leave person X alone. Of course, I'm not a bully so I don't really know how they think. But I never heard most of them were all that brave against superior firepower in real life.

Of course if it does get worse for him, it will only be temporary, because the queen will absolutely put that creep in hospital with no hesitation. Especially because having warned him off, if he ignores her she can rationalize as having done it out of pride because she can't have punks disregarding her, which means she can do it without admitting any positive feelings for anyone.

I do think Jae Gu will probably start learning to fight a bit now, ultimately enough to protect himself from run-of-the-mill bullies. But I totally can't see him learning enough to protect those girls from anyone--that would take an accident involving gamma rays or radioactive spiders or something. Short of "Hulk Jae Gu will smash", how would he ever get tougher than the queen?

hero

hero

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,381 posts
Spoiler

I think you misunderstood me, I meant the guy that fought against Lee Moon Young, not the bully that knows Song Jae Gu since middle school. he will be in the same round like Song Jae Gu, so he can fight against him without without fearing queen.

I do think Jae Gu will probably start learning to fight a bit now, ultimately enough to protect himself from run-of-the-mill bullies. But I totally can't see him learning enough to protect those girls from anyone--that would take an accident involving gamma rays or radioactive spiders or something. Short of "Hulk Jae Gu will smash", how would he ever get tougher than the queen?

maybe the ring will choose him as worthy and he will be the next green lanter xD

ValorantX

ValorantX

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,601 posts
I doubt Jae Gu would be able to learn martial arts on par with the rest of the gils, especially with his part time job to take care of his brothers and so on. His primary concerns is 1. make enough money 2. do well in school to get a proper career later on to earn more money 3. to not get killed in his school environment.

"Once you label me you negate me." - Soren Kierkegaard

penguin71

penguin71

Russet Potato

• Contributor
  • 268 posts
  • LocationThat state that no one cares about
I have conflicting opinions. I really want him to put his family first because that's what really separates him from typical male leads (not GIT SHTRONGHERR EYAHH) but then again I can't see any way for him to remain incompetent when it comes to fighting and still survive. I'm hoping for a mx0 style of fighting where he uses his wits and smarts to defeat his opponent. Then again, he'd have to be VERYYY dedicating to winning in order to do that and I can't imagine him being enthusiastic about anything.

~やら~やら

The Best Bagels

Former Typesetter/Blogger for FKMTkrazy

Spoiler

HammerU89

HammerU89

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 28 posts
I hope that red headed scumbag doesn't use what the Queen spilled the beans about against Jae Gu. Then again he always threatens to quit school anyways, but I see them spinning it to make Jae Gu's life even more crappier.

Purple Library Guy

Purple Library Guy

Fried Potato

• Donator
  • 695 posts
  • LocationCheck Rivendell, or Vorbarr Sultana, or Adrilankha. No? Try Vancouver.
Those guys really don't learn, do they?
Meanwhile, who else thinks Queen's reaction after she walked away was really cute?

hero

hero

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,381 posts

Those guys really don't learn, do they?
Meanwhile, who else thinks Queen's reaction after she walked away was really cute?

me too. I really like the moments when queen lets her guard down, like when Jae Gu went to her and told her that he is sorry and that he doesn´t want to fight with her. when he went out she turned her face, the look at her face was then just too funny.

Edited by hero, 18 January 2012 - 03:45 PM.

ValorantX

ValorantX

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,601 posts
I don't really see what there was to be embarassed about though, that's what she usually acts like in front of people......

hero

hero

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,381 posts

I don't really see what there was to be embarassed about though, that's what she usually acts like in front of people......

she acts tough, she doesn´t want other people to know how she really is = she is embarassed that other people could find out how she really is.

ValorantX

ValorantX

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,601 posts
Well I know that but she was embarrassed that time for giving that speech.

Dai Satō

Dai Satō

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 253 posts
  • LocationIn yo mind
putting the queen cute reaction to the side

i honestly think he will ask one of those girl (i'm hoping for karate girl) to teach him how to fight

large.jpg

potato

potato

Bikini Potato

• Members
  • 245 posts
I hope he gets taught by the pigtail girl from this last chapter she seems to be a good teacher or at least he kicked butt with a little hands on help.

hero

hero

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,381 posts
well, now his switch has been flipped.

penguin71

penguin71

Russet Potato

• Contributor
  • 268 posts
  • LocationThat state that no one cares about
It looks like the glasses girl will be teaching him. I suspect a period of shock, denial, more shock, and then acceptance of what he has to do.

Dear redhead bully guy, you're an asshole, but now you're gonna get it. It's only a matter of time now...

~やら~やら

The Best Bagels

Former Typesetter/Blogger for FKMTkrazy

Spoiler

hero

hero

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,381 posts

Dear redhead bully guy, you're an asshole, but now you're gonna get it. It's only a matter of time now...

I think he already got it...

Dai Satō

Dai Satō

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 253 posts
  • LocationIn yo mind

I think he already got it...

sadly i think its gonna end with some cheesy line like "your not worth it" when in my honest opinion he should get his butt whoop 5x over

large.jpg

Purple Library Guy

Purple Library Guy

Fried Potato

• Donator
  • 695 posts
Agreed with Dixxiify's honest opinion. That scumbucket has years of payback coming to him--and that's just for Jae Gu. Who knows how many other people he bullies?
Pigtail girl might be a good teacher for him, actually. She's mild-mannered and shy normally, so he wouldn't feel overwhelmed the way he tends to with some of the more in-your-face girls. And she's a vicious martial artist.

ValorantX

ValorantX

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,601 posts
More or less, it's probably going to end up as a fight of who teaches him martial arts when others find out.

₰Ѻʯϒαϑ

₰Ѻʯϒαϑ

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 27 posts
  • LocationLost Dimension
Doesn't matter as long as he learns martial art...i was getting tired of his looser attitude in the last 23 chapters.