Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Seven is Magical

• Please log in to reply
2812 replies to this topic

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts

My own late-night posting spree shall be extremely breif.

penrosecat

penrosecat

Playa Potato

• Members
  • 3 posts

I'm glad there will be one.

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts

...and there it went. G'night again~ ^^

penrosecat

penrosecat

Playa Potato

• Members
  • 3 posts

*yawn*

penrosecat

penrosecat

Playa Potato

• Members
  • 3 posts

The three of us really have an abnormally large proportion of posts in this thread.

sjoe

sjoe

Potato

• Members
  • 160 posts
  • LocationUnder a rock.

Two of you, mostly -- I'm barely half of your post counts. But yeah, I'm not sure why this game wasn't as popular as some of the others.

penrosecat

penrosecat

Playa Potato

• Members
  • 3 posts

People messed up a lot I guess.

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts

Or too little; one of the complaints on the first page amounts to as much (apparently some people must do this as a party game or something).

However I suspect another reason is it started in 2014 and I think at least 2015-2017 were pretty much dead forum years.

penrosecat

penrosecat

Playa Potato

• Members
  • 3 posts
I wonder why they were dead years.
So I started playing this on page 5, and it’s page 33 now, which means...
Welp, time to sleep.

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts

Just a natural loss of interest over time, I think. The recent spike in forum activity is, I think, something like the glowing emissions of a star as it collapses in on itself at the end of it's life.

penrosecat

penrosecat

Playa Potato

• Members
  • 3 posts

It's a nice analogy, no doubt.

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts
All that remains to be seen is whether the forums will live out a long quiet life as a neutron star, or collapse into a black hole.

penrosecat

penrosecat

Playa Potato

• Members
  • 3 posts

Either way it has a strong attraction for those close to it.

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts

And so here we are, in our eccentric orbits, passing by each other over and over in our slow dance against the crackling of the stars, until our next doom arrives or entropy brings us to silence.

sjoe

sjoe

Potato

• Members
  • 160 posts
  • LocationUnder a rock.
Loving those analogies.

Personally, I feel like I'm going to be the first one to burn out (does that mean I have more mass than you people o.o), what with my lack of activity and to a limited extent, interest, relative to you two. Please keep shining bright without minding me too much. (:

penrosecat

penrosecat

Playa Potato

• Members
  • 3 posts

You guys are thinking of goodbyes too early, this is January 18th all over again :/

penrosecat

penrosecat

Playa Potato

• Members
  • 3 posts

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts

I've had times where I missed saying goodbye by not saying it early, though, so I think it's good to say what you want to say.

Loving those analogies.
Personally, I feel like I'm going to be the first one to burn out (does that mean I have more mass than you people o.o), what with my lack of activity and to a limited extent, interest, relative to you two. Please keep shining bright without minding me too much. (:

"without minding me too much," what is this nonsense? I'm gonna miss you D: That'll be true even if I end up being the one who leaves first (which is entirely possible).

Don't ask me how I got so attached to you guys so quickly. XD

I say all this but I'm kind of hoping our paths cross at least a little bit over the indefinite future--somewhere like mangadex where we still know who each other are. But just in case that doesn't happen for some reason I'm going to take this opportunity to be shamelessly soppy.

penrosecat

penrosecat

Playa Potato

• Members
  • 3 posts
Last time, I was about to post this number, but I didn’t because I was sleepy. That was a close one for me.

(I think I should pre-emptively convey my feelings as well. Forum games have seriously helped me clear my mind and relax at a time when people are usually panicking like mad. I, too may be the one to ‘leave’ first, and I would miss you guys as well. Thanks for giving someone who was (is) a forum noob such a good time. I also apologize for being too intense at times(?) and if anything else was improperly received.)

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts

I dunno what'cha talkin' 'bout with being too intense or whatnot. Ya' fine X3