Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Seven is Magical

• Please log in to reply
2812 replies to this topic

penrosecat

penrosecat

Playa Potato

• Members
  • 3 posts

I don't actually sleep in that much, but I'm pretty tired in the mornings x.x

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts

If I don't sleep enough I simply cannot function XD Even sleeping "only" seven hours a night for more than a few days will make me kind of useless.

penrosecat

penrosecat

Playa Potato

• Members
  • 3 posts

"only" [redacted] hours

*dry laugh*

EDITS BE NOT SUSPICIOUS

Edited by penrosecat, 17 March 2018 - 08:15 PM.

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts

Sacre bleu, you are right, I have committed un faux pas!

Edited by pokari, 17 March 2018 - 08:12 PM.

penrosecat

penrosecat

Playa Potato

• Members
  • 3 posts

Average life = 1.44*Half life

Edited by penrosecat, 17 March 2018 - 08:15 PM.

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts

I think there's actually nothing shady going on here... owo;

penrosecat

penrosecat

Playa Potato

• Members
  • 3 posts

still needs fixing :/

Or does it?

I guess rules don't specify about unrelated posts(?)

Edited by penrosecat, 17 March 2018 - 08:22 PM.

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts

I think it's actually fine, though freaking out over it is fun. But it's not the intention of the rules, nor is it in this case part of a literal interpretation:

The count is reset only when someone messes up and posts a number at a post that has a relation to 7 is some way.

i.e. this is not such a post, so technically by the rules as well, I can use the forbidden number all I want. But it's more fun not to X3

penrosecat

penrosecat

Playa Potato

• Members
  • 3 posts

ah.

My brain feels soft so I think I should sleep o/

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts
Good night, soft brain! ^^

(Is saying goodnight to someone's brain basically the same as saying goodnight to the person? Since the brain is the person part of the person, minus some hormonal glands...)

penrosecat

penrosecat

Playa Potato

• Members
  • 3 posts

(nothing happened at all after I went to sleep x.x;)

(I guess everybody's busy, good luck~)

sjoe

sjoe

Potato

• Members
  • 160 posts
  • LocationUnder a rock.

Hmm, not sure what I missed here.

penrosecat

penrosecat

Playa Potato

• Members
  • 3 posts

It's still there on post number avg(601,603), the unmentionable was mentioned. Also, how likely was it that the post number would be unmentionable as well?!

We later came to the conclusion that it wasn't really a violation, but I'm still treading with caution(?)

No direct errors were made, so it wasn't anything serious(morally).

penrosecat

penrosecat

Playa Potato

• Members
  • 3 posts

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts

I'm sorry, somehow I'm sort of lethargic about forum games on the weekends?

penrosecat

penrosecat

Playa Potato

• Members
  • 3 posts

no prob

(btw, I'm slow with wyr because I can't think of a good one to ask x.x;)

Edited by penrosecat, 18 March 2018 - 06:14 PM.

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts

This maybe goes without saying, but I feel like I should warn everyone that my interest in [just about anything] waxes and wanes with time and sooner or later there will probably come a time when I sort of disappear from forum games. It's not like I don't love you guys, it's just in my nature to meander a bit. It only bothers me because in the case of this forum, I'm aware that if I leave things/people may be permanently gone when I come back. (This is not intended as an impending I-will-be-going-away-soon message or anything, mind, I've been thinking this more or less since the beginning.)

(Actually, on the other hand I the major exception to "[just about anything]" above is manga, so it's possible everything will be okay and you'll know where to find me / vice versa)

penrosecat

penrosecat

Playa Potato

• Members
  • 3 posts

Well, that time will come for everyone!

There have probably been many things in life that have ended already, right? Also, I DO know how to find you, at least on mangadex.

Also, there is definitely no pressure on anyone to play (though I do look forward to it)

Edited by penrosecat, 18 March 2018 - 06:24 PM.

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts

(Re: WYR: No problem, I too often have to let certain topics sit for a time before I can think of anything good to say on them. Sometimes I'll have like three or four tabs open where I've typed out a response to what the person above said but still don't have anything to follow it up with.)

Yup. That last bit was what I was thinking when I wrote that last sentence. It's a little weird for me to share the site's comments' section (I say as if it's a tiny space!) with someone I know a little bit better, a shift to my status quo of most of the last decade owo;

penrosecat

penrosecat

Playa Potato

• Members
  • 3 posts

It's kind of like highschool days in a manga, "a golden time", "fun with friends", "spring" and such. Probably best to keep going with the flow.