Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Seven is Magical

• Please log in to reply
2812 replies to this topic

penrosecat

penrosecat

Playa Potato

• Members
  • 3 posts

i feel like a cold doesn't cause me ptsd

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts
I think Pit was possibly implying that the colds are perhaps stress-induced?

PItiful Boar

PItiful Boar

Soppy Potato

• Members
  • 198 posts

Colds, homocidal urges, suicidal tendencies, you name it... 

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts
Rather than wanting to kill someone, I'm more likely to retreat into my shell, cry more, that sort of thing. The hikkikomori route, possibly? owo;;

PItiful Boar

PItiful Boar

Soppy Potato

• Members
  • 198 posts

2081 i think some stress is good, too much stress is self-defeating

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts

There's a lot of debate out around now about "positive" and "negative" stress, I recall. I think the theory is it's not just how much, but also what "type" of stress. Something like anticipation-derived excitement vs. fear-based anxiety, but I'm not sure and am probably getting it wrong.

penrosecat

penrosecat

Playa Potato

• Members
  • 3 posts

just wish i could be all better for finals

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts

I suppose if it's persisted this long there's not much chance of it backing down if you just ask it nicely ^^;

Good luck :/

PItiful Boar

PItiful Boar

Soppy Potato

• Members
  • 198 posts

2084 wait something is messed up with the count

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts

Something is also messed up with the Duke.

penrosecat

penrosecat

Playa Potato

• Members
  • 3 posts

Everything is actually fine

PItiful Boar

PItiful Boar

Soppy Potato

• Members
  • 198 posts

Literally triggered

penrosecat

penrosecat

Playa Potato

• Members
  • 3 posts

i mean i get it if chirpy teenagers want to question social structures but when will they realise that doing that is at tiger level lameness???

even though its not easy to go through each day, what kind of high intelligence lifeform wants to increase the difficulty for no reward?

rather than """questioning""" go take a bath

i get it, the lack of understanding leads to indignation, but rather than fulfilling each other in a circlejerk why not just accept that the world works a particular way for a reason and read one out of thousands of books on the fact if youre really so damn curious about the bourgeois?

that just proves that these guys are attention seekers and can never impact the world in any meaningful way

---

personally i feel as though knowing too much wont allow me to think linearly anymore, and losing my best strategy would be quite a severe detriment, not to speak of interacting with these kinds of people and senpai, and truly ignorance is bliss

---

so i stick to cute things and happiness uwu