Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Latest Chapter Discussion

• Please log in to reply
597 replies to this topic

Cʜɪʟʟɪɴ_Pᴀɴᴅᴀ

Cʜɪʟʟɪɴ_Pᴀɴᴅᴀ

Couch Potato

• Donator
  • 2,447 posts
  • LocationMelancholy Hill~

It's not just the fact that it was panties though, but the kind he bought......so embarrassing. ==; Was he really thinking straight.

Indeed he is a fool. I wouldn't buy panties If I were him. I would go straight to her then hold her hand and sit on my knees and tell her I am really sorry and she doesn't need to be shy when she is with me because she is my only future. blah blah blah.

After one week break, actually I am very disapointed

Edited by mfozgur, 05 February 2012 - 10:13 PM.

Steam   Playlist   Tumblr   Watchlist   M.A.List

Spoiler

Klapaucius

Klapaucius

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 30 posts
  • LocationNivlheim
The one week research break wasn`t about this chapter, unless Seo was researching kid`s panties XD. We`ll see next week what he was researching.
It could have something to do with the friends or some other drama, but I hope instead it is about the "serious" date Haruto has been thinking about. Maybe he wants to take Yuzuki on a weekend trip somewhere, maybe even to a resort with an onsen, like in Suzuka. Haruto clearly wants their first time to be "special", so he will probably restrain himself until that "serious" date. Maybe he`s even working on a waka for her. Anyway, I cross my fingers that Seo`s research was about something like that.
Ego ne baptizo in nomine christi, sed nomine diaboli

Cʜɪʟʟɪɴ_Pᴀɴᴅᴀ

Cʜɪʟʟɪɴ_Pᴀɴᴅᴀ

Couch Potato

• Donator
  • 2,447 posts

The one week research break wasn`t about this chapter, unless Seo was researching kid`s panties XD. We`ll see next week what he was researching.
It could have something to do with the friends or some other drama, but I hope instead it is about the "serious" date Haruto has been thinking about. Maybe he wants to take Yuzuki on a weekend trip somewhere, maybe even to a resort with an onsen, like in Suzuka. Haruto clearly wants their first time to be "special", so he will probably restrain himself until that "serious" date. Maybe he`s even working on a waka for her. Anyway, I cross my fingers that Seo`s research was about something like that.

But some other manga authors doesn't take a break instead they buy time with rutine events.
He could publish some rutine events as a chapter. Am I wrong?

Spoiler

Klapaucius

Klapaucius

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 30 posts
  • LocationNivlheim

But some other manga authors doesn't take a break instead they buy time with rutine events.
He could publish some rutine events as a chapter. Am I wrong?

You are absolutely right about that, and I guess that one could claim that this chapter was just a "routine" chapter. Seo probably has less time than most other mangakas, since he also does Princess Lucia. Princess Lucia is just bimonthly though, but a new chapter was out around last week, so of course he could have been behind his schedule with that. Another possible reason for the break I guess.

Edited by Klapaucius, 08 February 2012 - 06:12 PM.

Cʜɪʟʟɪɴ_Pᴀɴᴅᴀ

Cʜɪʟʟɪɴ_Pᴀɴᴅᴀ

Couch Potato

• Donator
  • 2,447 posts
I didn't know that Seo is publishing another mangas. I am impressed. So we have to flexible to Seo :D
I'll start following Seo's other mangas. Thanks Klapaucius

Spoiler

Irecinius

Irecinius

Potato

• Members
  • 185 posts
Ow noes I can't talk to my girlfriend but instead I go ask the local delusional virgin!!

And he said that Kazama had many friends, yet look so surprised to find some like they wouldn't show up!

CharlieAL

CharlieAL

Potato

• Members
  • 122 posts
  • LocationBsAs, ARG.
Ok so she went to visit her ex grave...WHY the does she have to tell her what is she doing there? is none of her F&^%cikn bussines what other people does in there..
Get a job or a new boyfriend u bitch...let haruto a eba have a freaking new happy life!!!

alcrowry

alcrowry

Fingerling Potato

• Validating
  • 79 posts
  • LocationSomewhere only we know
The b*tch is back, I repeat, the b*tch is back.

Cʜɪʟʟɪɴ_Pᴀɴᴅᴀ

Cʜɪʟʟɪɴ_Pᴀɴᴅᴀ

Couch Potato

• Donator
  • 2,447 posts

Ok so she went to visit her ex grave...WHY the does she have to tell her what is she doing there? is none of her F&^%cikn bussines what other people does in there..
Get a job or a new boyfriend u bitch...let haruto a eba have a freaking new happy life!!!

This story would be meaninless if there was no drama. So their ways must be crossed out again.
And I can say that from now Yuzuki and Haruto will break up in the future. After that Yuzuki will meet a rich or clever boy and begin wedding preparations then Haruto will come and get Yuzuki from groom and they will marry and finish of the story.

Spoiler

DrkTempest

DrkTempest

Potato

• Members
  • 100 posts
You could see this coming when you realized they were going to the grave, but stil I didn't expect both girls. Still, once they make peace with these two that's about it. The remaining childhood friend should be nutural. There are other girls who know him but nothing ever happend with any of that. I can't really see any other plot points left open.
Maybe we'll get a time skip soon. Of course skipping to what is the question.

Irecinius

Irecinius

Potato

• Members
  • 185 posts

But I recall eba being there since the beginning pretty much~

ValorantX

ValorantX

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,601 posts

You could see this coming when you realized they were going to the grave, but stil I didn't expect both girls. Still, once they make peace with these two that's about it. The remaining childhood friend should be nutural. There are other girls who know him but nothing ever happend with any of that. I can't really see any other plot points left open.
Maybe we'll get a time skip soon. Of course skipping to what is the question.

Why would you not expect both girls? Both were very close to him and were deeply affected by his death.

"Once you label me you negate me." - Soren Kierkegaard

alcrowry

alcrowry

Fingerling Potato

• Validating
  • 79 posts

Do you really think I'm talking about Yuzuki here?

Edited by alcrowry, 12 February 2012 - 10:46 PM.

Klapaucius

Klapaucius

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 30 posts
  • LocationNivlheim

Of course not al, we know you`re talking about Asuka ;-)

alcrowry

alcrowry

Fingerling Potato

• Validating
  • 79 posts

Of course not al, we know you`re talking about Asuka ;-)

Oh no, mate, you shouldn't let that out! :batoto_011:

:P

Cʜɪʟʟɪɴ_Pᴀɴᴅᴀ

Cʜɪʟʟɪɴ_Pᴀɴᴅᴀ

Couch Potato

• Donator
  • 2,447 posts
New chapter again. They fought. But in the end it finished calmly. In my opinion it was an expectable end for this chapter. However i am still refusing to visit a boy's grave who stole my girl friend with a reason of fatal illness. I think it was pathetic. If i were kazama in the death bed I won't go after a girl and make her my girlfriend. I would realize that i have to fight for it and i would try my best to stay alive. He had no rights to make yuziki unhappy in her late life.
I can understand haruto but if i were haruto my proud wouldn't let me to go that grave. In the end this grave visit will remind old times i think.
What will they do next? I am really wondering it.

Spoiler

Klapaucius

Klapaucius

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 30 posts
  • LocationNivlheim

New chapter again. They fought. But in the end it finished calmly. In my opinion it was an expectable end for this chapter. However i am still refusing to visit a boy's grave who stole my girl friend with a reason of fatal illness. I think it was pathetic. If i were kazama in the death bed I won't go after a girl and make her my girlfriend. I would realize that i have to fight for it and i would try my best to stay alive. He had no rights to make yuziki unhappy in her late life.
I can understand haruto but if i were haruto my proud wouldn't let me to go that grave. In the end this grave visit will remind old times i think.
What will they do next? I am really wondering it.

Yeah, I agree that I wouldn`t be wearing my shoes out visiting that grave. But both Haruto and Yuzuki are both pretty introverted, keep their feelings hidden and have trouble opening up and getting friends. Kazama was a great help to Yuzuki in middle school, and also to Haruto during his first time in Tokyo (the only male friend he had was Takashi the idiot, who wasn`t even there). Even when Haruto understood the situation, he accepted Yuzuki`s reason for the pity dating as the right thing to do in her situation. Must be an Asian thing, I would have told the guilt tripper exactly what I meant about him, and dying or not, I might have done more than just talk, when faced with someone pulling a move as low as that, after having been turned down many times.
But Haruto accepted Yuzuki`s decision and wanted to keep his friendship with Kazama as well. Perhaps his seemingly total inability to get other male friends played a part in his view on Kazama. Female friends are another matter, he has no problems getting those. But then he`s a manga MC.
Seems like most of my view on the last chapter ended up in the other thread, but what the heck.

Edited by Klapaucius, 21 February 2012 - 02:09 AM.

CharlieAL

CharlieAL

Potato

• Members
  • 122 posts
  • LocationBsAs, ARG.
I wish the author to introduce kanzaki in the plot again, the first girl he was in love with, she is really pretty and reminds me suzuka very much!

Irecinius

Irecinius

Potato

• Members
  • 185 posts

Well by the amount of bishes in that cemetery you could almost call it a whorehouse...

Klapaucius

Klapaucius

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 30 posts
  • LocationNivlheim

Well by the amount of bishes in that cemetery you could almost call it a whorehouse...

What does "bishes" mean? If you mean bishoujos, there`s a few of them, if you meant bitches, the number is lower. In any case, it would make a lousy whorehouse, since there`s an overwhelming probability that all of them are virgins.