Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Latest Chapter Discussion

• Please log in to reply
597 replies to this topic

ValorantX

ValorantX

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,601 posts

um.....isn't it just easy to see her panties cause the way she's wearing her clothes -____- who's there to blame

"Once you label me you negate me." - Soren Kierkegaard

NamelessMapler

NamelessMapler

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 47 posts
OMG! Eba is just too cute with the cat ears! I lol'd when Haruto busted himself out in the end.
I am AKA: Spearsmen620
Spoiler

If you play ExtaliaMS, Sub me on YouTube!

Ju2c0c0

Ju2c0c0

Potato Spud

• Donator
  • 14 posts
  • LocationFrance, ÃŽle-de-France
There are two drunk girls with one nearly naked saying "Eat me!" and nothing happen. I respect Haruto for his self control...

Riku Noctis

Riku Noctis

Potato Spud

• Retired Mods
  • 25 posts
  • LocationBetween here and there...
@CharliAL Totally agree, I think it would end soon and somehow like Susuka did.
This manga could have been better without so much twist and focused in HarutoxSusuki relationship.

Cʜɪʟʟɪɴ_Pᴀɴᴅᴀ

Cʜɪʟʟɪɴ_Pᴀɴᴅᴀ

Couch Potato

• Donator
  • 2,447 posts
  • LocationMelancholy Hill~
I'll repeat myself :D

The things that can't be helped are misunderstandings. From wierd actings of that new girl (what was her name? Posted Image Hoshina or smthg like tht Posted Image) story is going to a point that Yuzuki can misunderstand her if she approaches Haruto while she was drunk.
Things are going well now but I think author will make this story more dramatically because of Haruto's personality (keeping things as a secret from Yuzuki).
But I can't stand if story will go like that. Posted Image
Posted Image I want a happy end Posted Image

Edited by mfozgur, 28 February 2012 - 09:15 PM.

Steam   Playlist   Tumblr   Watchlist   M.A.List

Spoiler

CharlieAL

CharlieAL

Potato

• Members
  • 122 posts
  • LocationBsAs, ARG.
I don't know how they do things in Japan, but GF drunk, asking me to "eat her" is the perfect flag to start the road to "adulthood"...

CharlieAL

CharlieAL

Potato

• Members
  • 122 posts
  • LocationBsAs, ARG.
Wow, kanzaki actually appeared in the latest chapter, thanks seo for that one! I really wanted to see her again.

penguin71

penguin71

Russet Potato

• Contributor
  • 268 posts
  • LocationThat state that no one cares about
Kanzaki asks Haruto to go to her house? Cue misunderstandings and drama. Here we go again.

~やら~やら

The Best Bagels

Former Typesetter/Blogger for FKMTkrazy

Spoiler

CharlieAL

CharlieAL

Potato

• Members
  • 122 posts
  • LocationBsAs, ARG.
yeah, that's the reason i'm reading this, DRAMA!!!! luv it...GE is getting good too.

Cʜɪʟʟɪɴ_Pᴀɴᴅᴀ

Cʜɪʟʟɪɴ_Pᴀɴᴅᴀ

Couch Potato

• Donator
  • 2,447 posts
  • LocationMelancholy Hill~
Something terrible is coming i can sense it!!!Posted Image

Steam   Playlist   Tumblr   Watchlist   M.A.List

Spoiler

CharlieAL

CharlieAL

Potato

• Members
  • 122 posts
  • LocationBsAs, ARG.
Kinda feels like is heading to the end indeed.
Well I'm happy the way things r going right now, looking for a happy ending for everyone!
PD: luv Kanzaki nanami!!!! my fav girl in this manga!

Klapaucius

Klapaucius

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 30 posts
  • LocationNivlheim
Things are being wrapped up nicely for everyone. And Nanami was my favourite as well (although it was obvious from the start who the end girl would be). So I missed her in the manga for a long time. Nice to finally see more of her, in several ways XD.
Ego ne baptizo in nomine christi, sed nomine diaboli

greensoulreaper

greensoulreaper

Potato

• Contributor
  • 152 posts
Oh man. That Rin sure enjoys her teasing. xD

CharlieAL

CharlieAL

Potato

• Members
  • 122 posts
  • LocationBsAs, ARG.
Man I luv drama, but that latest chapter was just plain stupid, i wouldn't know where to start with this complain...
Waiting a week for this S%$T is just...ahh let just leave it like that, iS DEFINITELY NOT WORTH MY TIME...

Klapaucius

Klapaucius

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 30 posts
  • LocationNivlheim
Seo probably writes with the tankoubons in mind, to get one major issue solved each volume and patch it out with some comedy chapters. Last tankoubon solved the friends issue, the one we just started might well address that irritating virginity problem, that seems to be what the fillers are hinting as well.
Ego ne baptizo in nomine christi, sed nomine diaboli

crysdgon88

crysdgon88

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 47 posts
what in the world is the new chapter... new rival arrival and she's the girl's student..... the author is trying to lengthen the serie i guess.... :D

the new girl looks cute though :lol:

-----I'll be No. 2 but NONE will be No. 1-----

Posted Image

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato
it's a funny and cute chapter, harmless and entertaining, i hope they continue on with it. some of the comments on the main page are talking about it being a ridiculous coincidence but it's really not. especially in a huge city like tokyo people live in their neighborhood, like a small town in the middle of the greater city. he works in one of the highest profile jobs in the neighborhood and she teaches local kids in the neighborhood. chisa-chan was on foot, she's a local neighborhood girl. i'm not saying it's not a coincidence but lets not say the author is grasping at straw either(like some of the comments are saying).

Tn7HA0h.png

powha

powha

Vocaloid

• Contrib Mods
  • 1,117 posts
  • LocationGensokyo
Haha, I had a really good laugh in ch 176. Though it was cliche, it was done nicely. :3
And Chisa-chan is so cute! :D Cant wait to see how will she "battle" it out with Yuzuki. ^^

Eiensora

Eiensora

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
...first time in what feels like 100 chapters I haven't raged. Hopefully it keeps moving in this direction.

KidCongo

KidCongo

Global Moderator

• Contrib Mods
  • 1,768 posts
Kochi
Today, 01:57 PM

No offense intended, but not every relationship is just about sex. So just becasue they haven't 'done it' doesn't mean that they are wishy washy. And does being in a relationship stop OTHERS from liking you? No. It doesn't. It doesn't mean that you stop meeting or talking to the opposite sex either. The author may be trying to drag out the series with some new scenarios, but hey, I still think Haruto and Eba are going fine.

defry
Today, 03:35 PM

@Kochi, you say what you say but when you really think about it, it's really weird. Look at Haruto's relationship with his ex, he had so much time with her and he was always restraining himself, he's doing that with Eba as well. You might say this, a girl living with the guy you love will want to be touched, caressed and so on by that person... more so will it be for the guy if he's with the girl he loves. It's human nature.

Sexuality isn't all about intercourse, it's about hugging, clothing, expression... even masturbating and so on,sexuality is a human need and is very similar to animals. Animals themselves have it as instinct but we have it as a mental, emotional need. I mean, they don't kiss, no hugging in their daily lives as boyfriend and girlfriend... it is wishy washy... it's fantasy land.
I'm not desperate and I believe that the most romantic thing, precious thing is to treasure it for the person you're gonna marry or spend the rest of your life with but reality bites... in real life experience you see that you like a girl, the girl likes you and sooner or later it happens. I won't go into details but from experience and reality... it's just not normal.

I would love they get married, make love and have children but when the author did Shizuka... it was a bit more realistic on how relatinships work. I think sex without love is wrong but you can't deny sex with love is something to be embarassed about, it's something to be proud of.

Ps. I'm not complaining about other liking Haruto or Eba, I mean it's acceptable and plausable. I mean, if a guy gets a good girlfriend you'll likely to think the guy is a good boyfriend, no? It can be the same way around.[It would be unacceptable if one of them cheat or has feelings for others]
In the end I do like how the author shows their daily lives going on but I see no hugging, no kissing or nothing. As someone said, I don't want scenes of them doing it, the author can simply suggest it happened.... it's abnormal for nothing to happen.

man00ver
Today, 04:23 PM

Can you not sense the author is "sweeping up the corners?" So many conflicts are now resolved, so many obstacles are now avoided. Now we've had a deep expression of feelings that didn't require some kind of heavy crisis as a spark. The path to a tidy ending is clear, and it's obviously coming soon. Relax.

I predict the sex is imminent too. I kind of like the author's teasing about it

For all those thinking of thanking me for the scanlations, I only upload them, and I'm just a mod here. Please leave a message on the actual groups' pages that do all the hard work.