Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Latest Chapter Discussion

• Please log in to reply
597 replies to this topic

CharlieAL

CharlieAL

Potato

• Members
  • 122 posts
  • LocationBsAs, ARG.

I think both of them have their shares of fault.
Although if I'm about to be biased, then I would say Takashi holds a bigger portion. I mean it's not like Haruto was asking to be 'unfriend' by Takashi.

....Well Haruto is the one who's trying to repair the friendship right, I'm not really sure we're referring to the same faults here.

I don't think that is true. Why does he has to "repair" the friendship...his childhood friends chose to stand with his ex, instead of him, in my opinion he doesn't need friends like that at all. True friend stand by your side no matter what you decide to do with your life.

Cʜɪʟʟɪɴ_Pᴀɴᴅᴀ

Cʜɪʟʟɪɴ_Pᴀɴᴅᴀ

Couch Potato

• Donator
  • 2,447 posts
  • LocationMelancholy Hill~
It looks same for me too. But you can break up with your friends(temporary) for telling them that they have to fix their wrong way to true one.

Steam   Playlist   Tumblr   Watchlist   M.A.List

Spoiler

Klapaucius

Klapaucius

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 30 posts
  • LocationNivlheim
About the Haruto/Takashi cold spell, too much was said in the heat of the moment, and of course Takashi is on Kiyomi`s leash, plus that he has only her possibly very one-sided version of the story to rely on.. Still not a very good move from him, threatening to bury a lifelong friendship over a fairly normal breakup, but of course this is his very first chance to rest his tired right hand. Akari probably wanted to be a mediator between them, but she sure waited a long time before she acted.
Takashi seems to have fully accepted Haruzuki`s relationship, but he`s still on Kiyomi`s leash, and it will be hard to sell it to her. So it will be a bit interesting to see if Kiyomi can be won over, or if Takashi will have to make a choice between her and his lifelong friend.

Hi, al and green! Pretty calm place this....

Edited by Klapaucius, 02 February 2012 - 10:24 PM.

Ego ne baptizo in nomine christi, sed nomine diaboli

ValorantX

ValorantX

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,601 posts

I think both of them have their shares of fault.
Although if I'm about to be biased, then I would say Takashi holds a bigger portion. I mean it's not like Haruto was asking to be 'unfriend' by Takashi.

....Well Haruto is the one who's trying to repair the friendship right, I'm not really sure we're referring to the same faults here.

I don't think that is true. Why does he has to "repair" the friendship...his childhood friends chose to stand with his ex, instead of him, in my opinion he doesn't need friends like that at all. True friend stand by your side no matter what you decide to do with your life.

Well it was because what Haruto did was kind of cruel. And I wouldn't necessarily call sticking with your friends regardless of what they do or not as true friendship. I would call that indifference, it probably hit them hard because such a close friend did such a thing. In the end, they forgave him and made up so it still proves that their true friends. Anyways I'm just stating what I think so let's just leave it like that.

"Once you label me you negate me." - Soren Kierkegaard

alcrowry

alcrowry

Fingerling Potato

• Validating
  • 79 posts
  • LocationSomewhere only we know
If I recall correctly, this week the new chapter should arrive.
I wonder what the 'research' last week will bring us this time....

@Klapaucius: Hey there, buddy! Yes it is pretty calm here, lol. By the way, that Rorschach's make is a nice one :D

Cʜɪʟʟɪɴ_Pᴀɴᴅᴀ

Cʜɪʟʟɪɴ_Pᴀɴᴅᴀ

Couch Potato

• Donator
  • 2,447 posts

If I recall correctly, this week the new chapter should arrive.
I wonder what the 'research' last week will bring us this time....

Me too. But it seems like author is having hard time for creating a good story for us.
...I think it is going to a very dramatic end.

Spoiler

ValorantX

ValorantX

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,601 posts
Well it is the start of a new arc, I was foreseeing some kind of vacation for the 4 friends....

Klapaucius

Klapaucius

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 30 posts
  • LocationNivlheim

Well it is the start of a new arc, I was foreseeing some kind of vacation for the 4 friends....

We`re not that far away from Christmas / New Year, which probably will be spent in Hiroshima. There should be ice flowers now.

@al, thanks! I`ve been around quite a while, but just started posting.

Edited by Klapaucius, 04 February 2012 - 12:27 PM.

alcrowry

alcrowry

Fingerling Potato

• Validating
  • 79 posts
Ice flowes, ice pond....
It surely brings back the memories...

Insania.Fox

Insania.Fox

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 43 posts
hm...where will the story go now? I thought for sure when haruto and the girl get back together it will end...and now.....hopefully no drama like the main character die due to an accident

Cʜɪʟʟɪɴ_Pᴀɴᴅᴀ

Cʜɪʟʟɪɴ_Pᴀɴᴅᴀ

Couch Potato

• Donator
  • 2,447 posts
i think happy end is far far away

Spoiler

Flupser

Flupser

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 24 posts
lmao what an idiot lmao

"Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak."

flupser_zps1d297cfd.png

Spoiler

Cʜɪʟʟɪɴ_Pᴀɴᴅᴀ

Cʜɪʟʟɪɴ_Pᴀɴᴅᴀ

Couch Potato

• Donator
  • 2,447 posts

lmao what an idiot lmao

Yes. which idiot goes and buys such panties for his GF

Spoiler

CharlieAL

CharlieAL

Potato

• Members
  • 122 posts
  • LocationBsAs, ARG.
Damn that last filler really sucks...I kinda feel a little bit disappointed with this...

Klapaucius

Klapaucius

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 30 posts
  • LocationNivlheim
At least we now know that Haruto has been living by himself only for a month, so we should be about in early October, which means that an eventual Christmas break in Hiroshima with ice flowers still is far away. Yuzuki probably hasn`t been living there for more than a week or so, so everything is still new and awkward for both of them. Their first fight is a checkpopint in their relationship; it was about something small and stupid (which is normal), now it`s out of the way and they can relax.
I did get a laugh out of Haruto buying her kid`s panties, honestly, it was just a joke. Nothing to get annoyed by.

alcrowry

alcrowry

Fingerling Potato

• Validating
  • 79 posts
I must congratulate Haruto's guts in buying that panties.
I can't imagine how embarrassing it is when you ask for a panties in the store :D

DrkTempest

DrkTempest

Potato

• Members
  • 100 posts
I'm kind of getting bored with this, there is a limit to shyness in a relationship. I know it's not a western culture but I find it hard to believe that relationships move this slow in the real japanese society. I'm not talking about sex, but I am talking about intamacy.

Klapaucius

Klapaucius

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 30 posts
  • LocationNivlheim

I must congratulate Haruto's guts in buying that panties.
I can't imagine how embarrassing it is when you ask for a panties in the store :D

I guess that (to an extent) depends on where you live. I`m pretty sure that it`s seen as much more embarrassing in Japan than where I live. Buying your girlfriend underwear is something pretty common here. It`s easy to miss out on the size though, either Haruto has a good eye or he pointed to one of the salesladies: her size! A common strategy XD. It`s also possible that he just grabbed a package, as he bought kid`s panties. He`ll have to take them back anyway.

I'm kind of getting bored with this, there is a limit to shyness in a relationship. I know it's not a western culture but I find it hard to believe that relationships move this slow in the real japanese society. I'm not talking about sex, but I am talking about intamacy.

You better believe it. Japan has the lowest birth rate in the world, and the population has been declining faster and faster since 2006. The number of children is now exactly a third of what it was 50 years ago, so something is wrong, on several levels.

Edited by Klapaucius, 05 February 2012 - 01:44 PM.

CharlieAL

CharlieAL

Potato

• Members
  • 122 posts
  • LocationBsAs, ARG.
lol, it seems all they do is work and no fun time! i read this article not long ago...it said that the % of women becoming lesbian or bisexual in japan is augmenting because their partners work too much so they just go back home to sleep...
That really is a boring life...

ValorantX

ValorantX

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,601 posts
It's not just the fact that it was panties though, but the kind he bought......so embarrassing. ==; Was he really thinking straight.