Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Latest Chapter Discussion

• Please log in to reply
597 replies to this topic

Karlito504

Karlito504

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 11 posts
In ch163, I don't know how a man could resist seeing Yuzuki like that when she woke up...Haruto pisses me off <_<
I was surprised that I actually liked the chapter. It was a nice change of pace, and we finally (almost) have some closure on Yuzuki's family issues.

ValorantX

ValorantX

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,601 posts
I would've liked to see more alone time before their parents came in though..... it's just one thing happening after another in the plot, but I guess that's what the pace was the whole series.

"Once you label me you negate me." - Soren Kierkegaard

CharlieAL

CharlieAL

Potato

• Members
  • 122 posts
  • LocationBsAs, ARG.
Really nice chapter, He's gonna get some, plus paid by the father...lucky haruto!

Boomsickle

Boomsickle

Potato

• Contributor
  • 146 posts
Still haven't read this since a while ago but even still i can only hope for death from these characters ...im a troll..sigh who knew the day would come
Posted Image
(Sig+Avt Made by rockiNangeL)

ernabc

ernabc

Potato

• Members
  • 115 posts
  • LocationRomania
I;ike it and I want Haruto to fack Eba 10 times/day. :P

CharlieAL

CharlieAL

Potato

• Members
  • 122 posts
  • LocationBsAs, ARG.
That's gonna take a while...haruto is too dumb for a relationship...is it really like that in Japan?

ravenblitz

ravenblitz

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 46 posts
  • LocationGetting there...
it's just Haruto man he's a fcking virgin.. haha
Posted Image

Richard

Richard

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 10 posts
Why did he mention that whole unrelated "she told us to wear protection" thing out of nowhere while having some coffee with his friend?

How tactless can you be?

ValorantX

ValorantX

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,601 posts

That's gonna take a while...haruto is too dumb for a relationship...is it really like that in Japan?

no.......it's not uncommon for people in relationships to go all out a lot, at least that's what I mostly heard.

Edited by Saphsin, 07 January 2012 - 07:20 PM.

Richard

Richard

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 10 posts

no.......it's not uncommon for people in relationships to go all out a lot, at least that's what I mostly heard.

Both of them are acting as the stupid virgins they are ahahah

CharlieAL

CharlieAL

Potato

• Members
  • 122 posts
  • LocationBsAs, ARG.

well maybe...in the middle east!!!

Sheapy

Sheapy

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 16 posts
While that last chapter was a bit quick, it really touched me. When Haruto said he only had 2 hours, I smiled inside because it shows that he's grown up somewhat since the beginning of this manga.

youkissass

youkissass

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 11 posts
This is starting to get real boring..seriously i couldnt have cared less about his god damn friends
I just wish the manga would get on with the romance and just end. And seriously they need to give haurto some lone time with eba
They didnt even date that long and they breaking up, parents getting in the way, and now it feels like story is gonna drift into being about friends

alcrowry

alcrowry

Fingerling Potato

• Validating
  • 79 posts
  • LocationSomewhere only we know
It's good to see Akari is back, it's been a while, Russian Bear :batoto_016:

greensoulreaper

greensoulreaper

Potato

• Contributor
  • 152 posts
Time for Takashi X Haruto.

Just kidding.

CharlieAL

CharlieAL

Potato

• Members
  • 122 posts
  • LocationBsAs, ARG.
What a refreshing chapter, I like the change of mood...even though I think haruto shouldn't be the one calling...

ValorantX

ValorantX

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,601 posts

What a refreshing chapter, I like the change of mood...even though I think haruto shouldn't be the one calling...

I mean he's the one at fault right?...... shouldn't he take the responsibility to call first

alcrowry

alcrowry

Fingerling Potato

• Validating
  • 79 posts
  • LocationSomewhere only we know
I think both of them have their shares of fault.
Although if I'm about to be biased, then I would say Takashi holds a bigger portion. I mean it's not like Haruto was asking to be 'unfriend' by Takashi.

Edited by alcrowry, 15 January 2012 - 07:20 PM.

ValorantX

ValorantX

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,601 posts

I think both of them have their shares of fault.
Although if I'm about to be biased, then I would say Takashi holds a bigger portion. I mean it's not like Haruto was asking to be 'unfriend' by Takashi.

....Well Haruto is the one who's trying to repair the friendship right, I'm not really sure we're referring to the same faults here.

Cʜɪʟʟɪɴ_Pᴀɴᴅᴀ

Cʜɪʟʟɪɴ_Pᴀɴᴅᴀ

Couch Potato

• Donator
  • 2,447 posts
  • LocationMelancholy Hill~
The things that can't be helped are misunderstandings. From wierd actings of that new girl (what was her name? :blush: Hoshina or smthg like tht :P) story is going to a point that Yuzuki can misunderstand her if she approaches Haruto while she was drunk.
Things are going well now but I thing author will make this story more dramatically because of Haruto's personality (keeping things as a secret from Yuzuki).
But I can't stand if story will go like that. :angry:
:batoto_015: I want a happy end :batoto_020:

Steam   Playlist   Tumblr   Watchlist   M.A.List

Spoiler