Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Hiatus discussions

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2219 replies to this topic

Rayman_at_work

Rayman_at_work

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 15 posts

Yeah, Urek's strength should be close to zahard himself. Maybe if urek did something like enryu or phant he will displace zahard. I wonder why he doesnt conquer 135th floor or talk to the guardians to get out of the tower.

Baam/Night mado134

Baam/Night mado134

Potato

• Members
  • 113 posts

Yeah, Urek's strength should be close to zahard himself. Maybe if urek did something like enryu or phant he will displace zahard. I wonder why he doesnt conquer 135th floor or talk to the guardians to get out of the tower.

read this it will explain a lot

http://towerofgod.wikia.com/wiki/Urek_Mazino

Rayman_at_work

Rayman_at_work

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 15 posts

read this it will explain a lot

http://towerofgod.wikia.com/wiki/Urek_Mazino

I already did. It doesnt explain why he cannot make deals with guardians to get out when he is so desperate. He is already the number 1 active ranker. I know he has no interest in taking zahard's place but maybe he could get answers at the "true" top of the tower. He was already desperate enough to ask gustang.

salvatore

salvatore

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 6,875 posts
  • LocationEarth

I think ,he's not an idiot , that idea came to him one way or another and tried to take it but got rejected too , that's why later he started to search other paths .

Edited by salvatore, 13 May 2014 - 06:54 AM.

Euodiachloris

Euodiachloris

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 7,336 posts
  • LocationUK

I think ,he's not an idiot , that idea came to him one way or another and tried to take it but got rejected too , that's way later he started to search other paths .

It's likely he's not buying the whole "everything is at the top" spiel. <shrugs> For whatever reason. :unsure:

PlotCap.png

~:Euo will do instead of my whole handle:~

Scanlation-author collaboration not possible?  Nope: it's doable... try Trace and vote with your feet to try to get more like this.

Rayman_at_work

Rayman_at_work

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 15 posts

Yeah the guardians wold have said to get to top and all. And he would be like I want a girlfriend first.

We will probably know when Baam has a serious talk with him. But I wanna see Baek Ryun, the most gifted wave controller meeting Baam.

Edited by Rayman_at_work, 13 May 2014 - 06:59 AM.

salvatore

salvatore

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 6,875 posts
  • LocationEarth

It's likely he's not buying the whole "everything is at the top" spiel. <shrugs> For whatever reason. :unsure:

But even a kid knows going to the rooftop , you can see the sky .

As someone who came from outside , he knows it well. 

Euodiachloris

Euodiachloris

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 7,336 posts
  • LocationUK

But even a kid knows going to the rooftop , you can see the sky .

As someone who came from outside , he knows it well. 

That entirely depends on what he thinks "the roof" actually is.  He is from outside: what if he'd heard the rumours of the Exis thing before going into the Tower, but didn't join the possible dots before it was too late?  Now he's faced with becoming one if he does follow the system, if that's what he's now thinking the Tower is built to do.

And, took one look at that thought and went "screw it: that's not a game I want to play -- there must be a backdoor out of this tin can which let's me stay me". <_<

There's also the slight wrinkle in the whole "wanting to climb" bit when it comes to him: his personality doesn't come across as the kind to want to rule others (mess around with, have a gang, do stuff -- sure: rule? nah...).  The way climbing the Floors is currently set up... he gets to go beyond the 134th?  He gets to rule the Floor. :P Probably whether he wants to or not.

Until the whole system Zahard started messing with gets reset, that's a likely outcome of going beyond the Empire. <shrugs> Particularly if you're a Regular-Ranker.  But, it may not be restricted just to them, thanks to other Irregulars joining their goals to another Irregular's. :mellow:  Maybe he doesn't want to take that risk?  Or the risk of losing touch with the people he's mates with by Climbing where they may not be able to go and survive.

There are so many reasons there could be...

Edited by Euodiachloris, 13 May 2014 - 10:32 AM.

PlotCap.png

~:Euo will do instead of my whole handle:~

Scanlation-author collaboration not possible?  Nope: it's doable... try Trace and vote with your feet to try to get more like this.

God of LoL

God of LoL

Sweet Potato

• Members
  • 10,556 posts
  • LocationIn the Bato.cave.

But even a kid knows going to the rooftop , you can see the sky .As someone who came from outside , he knows it well.

I always had the feeling that Urek might know something that the rest don't about the Tower and that something is what stops him from going by the logical route.
It's either that or...
Baek Ryun: "...You didn't think of it? Really, Urek?! You didn't THINK of it?!"
Urek: "I was too busy, alright?!"

kfi6l.jpg

Sigma

Sigma

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 42 posts

Thorn cannot talk.

Just when I was trying to draw the thorn's human form asdfgjkl;

Oh well. With SIU you never know. She might as well be a mute girl. e.e

Also, Maschenny was in the successful group of princesses to take down and bring back Enne, it only makes sense that she's in the top 100. Unless, of course, she earned the ranking because of this. I don't think Yuri could come that close to her in a real fight.

And Androssi's birthday was just a week ago, huh? Which means she got a date as an early gift. 

Awesome info, thanks LaFa.

Masterpace

Masterpace

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,101 posts

I would like to see Baam meeting with Urek and then Him sending Baam to train with Baek Ryun....he might be most gifted but Baam can learn every technique pretty easily so he can surpass him...BTW I wonder if Baek will be just Hwa Ryun with short hair :P Why do they have the same surname...are they family...I guess we will find out in the future...It would be pretty cool if he would be wave controller guide.

Life 101:

When someone says "i'm gonna teach you a lesson" it's unusual for what follows to be an educational opportunity !!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

English is not my first language.

Random-Webtoon-Fan

Random-Webtoon-Fan

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 3,395 posts
SIU said they are jokingly made up, and Tower probably has 13 month calendor anyways.

And I am gonna aay the ryun thing is (very likely) not sur name, just a concidence like J in James and John.

Edited by Random-Webtoon-Fan, 13 May 2014 - 01:20 PM.

Bryanky

Bryanky

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,162 posts

I would like to see Baam meeting with Urek and then Him sending Baam to train with Baek Ryun....he might be most gifted but Baam can learn every technique pretty easily so he can surpass him...BTW I wonder if Baek will be just Hwa Ryun with short hair :P Why do they have the same surname...are they family...I guess we will find out in the future...It would be pretty cool if he would be wave controller guide.

I don't think Hwa and ryun are supposed to separate and her name is Hwaryun while Baekryun is just Baekryun

i don't think Ryun is their last name.

walker of the vast

walker of the vast

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 92 posts
  • Locationerror! -- cannot compute -- error!

that would be cool if they are related but we honestly know nothing of Hwaryun's past

http://towerofgod.wikia.com/wiki/Hwa_Ryun

do not worry about insanity
to try to be normal is insanity, so please

JUST BE YOURSELF

ps embrace your insanity, life will be easier

on second thought, remain reasonable while accepting your inner insanity for what it is.

Masterpace

Masterpace

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,101 posts

I don't think Hwa and ryun are supposed to separate and her name is Hwaryun while Baekryun is just Baekryun

i don't think Ryun is their last name.

Yeah possibly but there's so many versions.

Life 101:

When someone says "i'm gonna teach you a lesson" it's unusual for what follows to be an educational opportunity !!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

English is not my first language.

Bryanky

Bryanky

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,162 posts

Yeah possibly but there's so many versions.

well from what I'm used to with Korean names it makes more sense for it to be Hwaryun and Baekryun

Just a few off the top of my head of real korean names with their last names Jung Sooyeon, Jung Hyerim, Bang Minah, Choi Sooyoung..

It just seems to fit with what koreans have in the real world. 

Edited by Bryanky, 13 May 2014 - 01:30 PM.

Rien

Rien

Potato

• Members
  • 167 posts
The hidden floor on the hell express is clearly the 43rd floor with no guardian.

Who the "pretty lady" is over there, however, remains a mystery.

InfamousD

InfamousD

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 98 posts

Yeah the guardians wold have said to get to top and all. And he would be like I want a girlfriend first.

We will probably know when Baam has a serious talk with him. But I wanna see Baek Ryun, the most gifted wave controller meeting Baam.

Maybe you need to be part of a couple to advance to the 135th floor. That's why Urek wants a girlfriend and Zahard started his whole princess system. And why shipping Baam is so goddamn important!

God-Emperor

God-Emperor

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,729 posts
  • LocationRelaxing inside of trees of 77th Floor and reading something.

The hidden floor on the hell express is clearly the 43rd floor with no guardian.

Who the "pretty lady" is over there, however, remains a mystery.

Make your bet about pretty lady

• Garam Zahard
  • Eurasia Zahard

There aren't other hidden princesses here. Beauty lady can be about Garam or Eurasia but sleeping woman can imply only Eurasia. She cannot move then she is sleeping and sleeping for decades.

Dr.Cheese

Dr.Cheese

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,454 posts
  • Locationbathroom

Make your bet about pretty lady

• Garam Zahard
  • Eurasia Zahard

There aren't other hidden princesses here. Beauty lady can be about Garam or Eurasia but sleeping woman can imply only Eurasia. She cannot move then she is sleeping and sleeping for decades.

Anak's mother. Who said the "pretty lady" was alive? For instance:

Spoiler

Obviously, Han Solo was not dead, but who said this process is reversible in ToG?

Similarly, it could just be an unrelated person, or even a mirror that shows what you really desire, prompting everybody to see something different each time.

The Hero Appears! The Hero Appears! The Hero Appears!

Spoiler