Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Hiatus discussions

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2219 replies to this topic

Baam/Night mado134

Baam/Night mado134

Potato

• Members
  • 113 posts

That's not possible..Phant is an irregular like Urek..he came into the Tower and killed everyone

he wasn't anything in the Tower before that 

just appearing and disappearing doesnt make sense unless he knew about Zahard b4

and y was Urek chasing him ??

and as i know how can some1 open the door without passing the first floor ??

Edited by Baam/Night mado134, 16 May 2014 - 11:03 AM.

Bryanky

Bryanky

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,162 posts

just appearing and disappearing doesnt make sense unless he knew about Zahard b4

and y was Urek chasing him ??

Phant probably has motives for what he did, we dont know it but for sure he wasn't a Ranker before that. But for all we know Phant could have just killed everyone for the fun of it..

and the Urek chasing him bit is just a rumor, the residents of the Tower made it up or there may be some truth in it. The rumor is Urek came into the Tower looking for Phant but it's not confirmed. 

Baam/Night mado134

Baam/Night mado134

Potato

• Members
  • 113 posts

Phant probably has motives for what he did, we dont know it but for sure he wasn't a Ranker before that. But for all we know Phant could have just killed everyone for the fun of it..

and the Urek chasing him bit is just a rumor, the residents of the Tower made it up or there may be some truth in it. The rumor is Urek came into the Tower looking for Phant but it's not confirmed. 

i get this point but i mean shouldnt an irregular start climbing from the first floor ?

anyway SIU doubts Phantaminum will ever appear in ToG

Bryanky

Bryanky

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,162 posts

i get this point but i mean shouldnt an irregular start climbing from the first floor ?

anyway SIU doubts Phantaminum will ever appear in ToG

Phantaminum was a monster and could slaughter High Rankers with ease, do you really think he would climb from the first floor? No he would go straight to Zahard's palace which he did

besides Phant is an Exis although that may not be canon anymore. 

Baam/Night mado134

Baam/Night mado134

Potato

• Members
  • 113 posts

a tower without some1 like Phantaminum will be great :D unless SIU  wanna turn it into a new DBZ

Edited by Baam/Night mado134, 16 May 2014 - 12:41 PM.

Fishcake

Fishcake

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,503 posts
  • LocationLost in the forest of the 77th floor

So Im getting caught up in Kubera slowly but surely and I gotta say... I thought the gender confusion in ToG was bad, but there are characters who are straight up changing their genders in this lmao.

So much wut.

BehindTheLighT

BehindTheLighT

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,847 posts
  • LocationItaly

So Im getting caught up in Kubera slowly but surely and I gotta say... I thought the gender confusion in ToG was bad, but there are characters who are straight up changing their genders in this lmao.

So much wut.

:P

I'm italian, so please excuse me if my english is not very good, feel free to correct me.

Kubera ITA

Euodiachloris

Euodiachloris

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 7,336 posts
  • LocationUK

So much wut.

Oh, come now... You cannot possibly get confused when Sagara puts on her manliness. S/he leaves you in no doubt which state s/he's in thanks to his/her incessant need to show off -- be it the bust-and-hips or the eight-pack and Adam's apple.  Whichever works best in whichever situation. :lol: Although, yeah: she much prefers being a she.

Versus... how long it's taken most of us to (kind of) come to the conclusion that Quatro is (likely) female.  We think -- maybe. :lol:

Edited by Euodiachloris, 16 May 2014 - 10:34 PM.

PlotCap.png

~:Euo will do instead of my whole handle:~

Scanlation-author collaboration not possible?  Nope: it's doable... try Trace and vote with your feet to try to get more like this.

dondara

dondara

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 532 posts

I feel I'm being deceived whenever I see him [quaetro] as a man, but then I think he's playing reverse psychology with us and then I don't want to speculate anymore. SIU...

Random-Webtoon-Fan

Random-Webtoon-Fan

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 3,395 posts
Twist: Quatro is both.

Grincourt

Grincourt

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,776 posts
  • LocationItaly

OMG a hermaphrodite !

KILL IT WITH FIREEEE !!!!!!!

Wait ? Doesn't this mean Chang is into some freaky stuff ?

Fishcake

Fishcake

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,503 posts
  • LocationLost in the forest of the 77th floor

OMG a hermaphrodite !

But he/she is a fire user....

(dun dun dunnnn)

Random-Webtoon-Fan

Random-Webtoon-Fan

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 3,395 posts

OMG a hermaphrodite !

Q-bane: Ah……. You think darkness fire is your ally. You merely adopted the dark flame. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see the water until I was already a man/woman.. by then it was nothing to me

Edited by Random-Webtoon-Fan, 17 May 2014 - 01:49 AM.

Sangios

Sangios

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,800 posts
  • LocationHarusame's 7th Division

Oh, come now... You cannot possibly get confused when Sagara puts on her manliness. S/he leaves you in no doubt which state s/he's in thanks to his/her incessant need to show off -- be it the bust-and-hips or the eight-pack and Adam's apple.  Whichever works best in whichever situation. :lol: Although, yeah: she much prefers being a she.

Versus... how long it's taken most of us to (kind of) come to the conclusion that Quatro is (likely) female.  We think -- maybe. :lol:

Oh wow, I almost forgot about the part where Sagara turned male... I think I need to reread Kubera.

SIU just enjoys trolling everyone. I mean, how long did people think YHS was a girl? Some of us STILL don't fully believe it's a guy!

You know, I honestly wouldn't discount this being the case....

Best pairing:

Spoiler

Paper

Paper

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 498 posts
  • LocationStaring at an abyss that refuses to stare back

Or worse, what if Quatro is neither?

Q-bane: Ah……. You think darkness fire is your ally. You merely adopted the dark flame. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see the water until I was already a man/woman.. by then it was nothing to me

So does that make Yihwa the Dark Knight Scorch?

Yih-man: WHERE'S SCARECROW!?

Wangnan: I SWEAR TO GOD, I DON-

Yih-man: SWEAR TO ME!!

Edited by Paper, 17 May 2014 - 06:47 AM.

Spoiler

Maihime

Maihime

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 62 posts
  • LocationWhere I am right now
I think the sleeping lady is Enne Zahard..
Plus isn't Karaka a Ranker already?

Bryanky

Bryanky

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,162 posts

I think the sleeping lady is Enne Zahard..
Plus isn't Karaka a Ranker already?

Yes why do you ask? 

Scaze

Scaze

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 772 posts

Or the scars that YHS left behind. ._.

God of LoL

God of LoL

Sweet Potato

• Members
  • 10,556 posts
  • LocationIn the Bato.cave.

V-Batman: "Then I regret to inform you that you have most likely died of dehydration by now. Your presence is evidence of the opposite, however."
Q-Bane: "..I meant big bodies of water like a lake or an ocean or something, not tap water or bottle water..."
V-Batman: "You've already lost credibility as a villain."

Edited by God of LoL, 17 May 2014 - 08:20 AM.

kfi6l.jpg

salvatore

salvatore

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 6,875 posts
  • LocationEarth

I wonder if SIU will do Q/A tomorrow ?.