Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Hiatus discussions

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2219 replies to this topic

salvatore

salvatore

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 6,875 posts
  • LocationEarth

This is important!!!

For Black March maybe .

Euodiachloris

Euodiachloris

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 7,336 posts
  • LocationUK

This is important!!!

Yup: but, not being able to talk doesn't rule out "able to think", either. :D

PlotCap.png

~:Euo will do instead of my whole handle:~

Scanlation-author collaboration not possible?  Nope: it's doable... try Trace and vote with your feet to try to get more like this.

God of LoL

God of LoL

Sweet Potato

• Members
  • 10,556 posts
  • LocationIn the Bato.cave.

Yup: but, not being able to talk doesn't rule out "able to think", either. :D

Precisely his point.

...Right, Doc?

kfi6l.jpg

Dr.Cheese

Dr.Cheese

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,454 posts
  • Locationbathroom

As far as we know, his brain smarts come entirely from the Lobster. Refer to Beta, when he was shown with 2 different sets of eyes. Although with the Right Arm brothers this was not the case. And as you can see, I called the Thorn a he, since he was fused with Baam.

Edited by Dr.Cheese, 12 May 2014 - 06:04 PM.

The Hero Appears! The Hero Appears! The Hero Appears!

Spoiler

Shinsoo Beam

Shinsoo Beam

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,146 posts
  • LocationR.D

Thank You LaFa , 

Holy crap , Jinsung is top 100 , he's monster .

And how is Baam's freezing ability is cheating i wonder?

are you really asking this?

low-mid level rankers need to touch you to use something similar, if they know how to do it at all, he is with regulars and can do it from an unknow max distance, just look at what he did with ran spear... on top of that he can even use it on more than one target, that skill is OP on someone with his talent/(shinsoo control), dont be surprise the moment he AoE fast skip the whole enemy team xD

Edited by White Heavenly Mirror, 12 May 2014 - 07:59 PM.

salvatore

salvatore

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 6,875 posts
  • LocationEarth

are you really asking this?

low-mid level rankers need to touch you to use something similar, if they know how to do it at all, he is with regulars and can do it from an unknow max distance, just look at what he did with ran spear... on top of that he can even use it on more than one target, that skill is OP on someone with his talent/(shinsoo control) dont be surprise the moment he AoE fast skip the whole enemy team

I don't know , i never think of it that much , it became his signature , that's why maybe i forgot how amazing it is .lol

God of LoL

God of LoL

Sweet Potato

• Members
  • 10,556 posts

I don't know , i never think of it that much , it became his signature , that's why maybe i forgot how amazing it is .lol

Don't forget that right now, his freezing ability doesn't have a target limit. He can freeze even those that physiologically incapable of being frozen.

kfi6l.jpg

salvatore

salvatore

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 6,875 posts
  • LocationEarth

Don't forget that right now, his freezing ability doesn't have a target limit. He can freeze even those that physiologically incapable of being frozen.

I would love to see him freezing Urek , 

Urek: '' If you wanted to stop me for even a five seconds  , you should have brought along an opera little baby''

Baam: '' Is that so ? ..... Freeze''

Urek: ''.......?!?!? ...(Sh*t , i can't move).

Edited by salvatore, 12 May 2014 - 08:06 PM.

walker of the vast

walker of the vast

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 92 posts
  • Locationerror! -- cannot compute -- error!

Thorn cannot talk.

Hwa Ryun and Evan do not know each other.

if the thorn cannot talk, then it will share pictures in baam's mind. or it simply becomes a part of baams conscience (he wouldn't even realize his conscience has been expanded)

maybe the tenth family is a family of guides, and since they they do not have great battle prowess, they are less known than the rest, but hwa ryun has the main characteristics of the family so that is what evan saw. (this might belong in the crazy theory thread but the gossip is here)

Edited by walker of the vast, 12 May 2014 - 08:39 PM.

do not worry about insanity
to try to be normal is insanity, so please

JUST BE YOURSELF

ps embrace your insanity, life will be easier

on second thought, remain reasonable while accepting your inner insanity for what it is.

God of LoL

God of LoL

Sweet Potato

• Members
  • 10,556 posts

I would love to see him freezing Urek , 

Urek: '' If you wanted to stop me for even a five seconds  , you should have brought along an opera little baby''

Baam: '' Is that so ? ..... Freeze''

Urek: ''.......?!?!? ...(Sh*t , i can't move).

Viole: "134 seconds... 135 seconds... 136 seco-"

Ryun: "You are enjoying this way more than it is socially acceptable."

kfi6l.jpg

walker of the vast

walker of the vast

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 92 posts

Viole: "134 seconds... 135 seconds... 136 seco-"

Ryun: "You are enjoying this way more than it is socially acceptable."

in walks Garam "serves you right"

walks out

Baam and Hwa ryun "...."

JUST BE YOURSELF

on second thought, remain reasonable while accepting your inner insanity for what it is.

flowsthead

flowsthead

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,032 posts

Jinsung and Maschenny are both in top 100.

Yihwa has stronger potential than Horyang (But Horyang will win if they fight right now)

Baam+Androssi team will break the balance.

Hwa Ryun and Evan do not know each other.

Baam's "stop" ability is like cheating,

That's a lot of important info, but it is a little disappointing we aren't getting anything about Wangnan. I assume that's going to be saved for the storyline proper. Hwa Ryun and Evan not knowing each other implies that he recognized her clan from her red hair, or something like that. The Baam info is also interesting because SIU said that his ability to copy shinsoo isn't unbeatable. But he doesn't just copy, he can use it differently than originally given to him. That makes him immensely dangerous.

The face of the angel of history is turned toward the past. Where we perceived a chain of events, he sees a single catastrophe which keeps piling wreckage and hurls it in front of his feet. The angel would like to stay, awaken the dead, and make whole what has been smashed. But a storm is blowing from Paradise; it has got caught in his wings with such violence that the angel can no longer close them. This storm irresistably propels him into the future to which his back is turned, while the pile of debris before him grows skyward. The storm is what we call progress.
~Walter Benjamin

Dr.Cheese

Dr.Cheese

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,454 posts
  • Locationbathroom

Hwa Ryun and Evan not knowing each other implies that he was checking her out.

Also this is completely unrelated but, I've been thinking, what if SIU just kills off Rachel, and Baam climbs the tower in order to find her killer (because she dies before they talk or right after she says some ambiguous phrase). This becomes a conspiracy. Did Koon's plan succeed or was it someone else? Basically, I'm bored right out of my mind.

Edited by Dr.Cheese, 12 May 2014 - 11:32 PM.

The Hero Appears! The Hero Appears! The Hero Appears!

Spoiler

walker of the vast

walker of the vast

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 92 posts

Also this is completely unrelated but, I've been thinking, what if SIU just kills off Rachel, and Baam climbs the tower in order to find her killer (because she dies before they talk or right after she says some ambiguous phrase). This becomes a conspiracy. Did Koon's plan succeed or was it someone else? Basically, I'm bored right out of my mind.

if koon actually suceeded, he would not be able to stay on the same team as baam if he suceeded without telling baam, then baam wouldnot know till hwa told him

if that theory is valid than i would say a third party would be responsible and it is a possibility

JUST BE YOURSELF

Random-Webtoon-Fan

Random-Webtoon-Fan

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 3,395 posts
The fav-char contest would have to wait for a week or so. Suddenly there are just too much work to be done for me atm. Would return soon as possible. :/

Grincourt

Grincourt

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,776 posts
  • LocationItaly
Since Maschenny is so highly ranked, I wonder how Yuri compares to her. Yuri didn't seem to be afraid of her despite the huge gap between rankings.

FUG slayers need to step their game up. I'd at least expect all of them to be in the top 200 rankers, and that's being generous.

walker of the vast

walker of the vast

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 92 posts

ranking has to do with skill/abilities, power, and influence, evan has a higher rank that yuri but yuri can beat the cr@p out of him, if she wanted to(they are partners so it would not come to that)(blueberry is a different story though(he isn't telling her about baam(he will have to fear for his life if she finds out)))

JUST BE YOURSELF

Grincourt

Grincourt

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,776 posts
  • LocationItaly
Lol I didn't understand a thing you just said. But I think you mean even though Maschenny has a higher ranking, you think Yuri can beat her ?

If so ? I doubt it because she's probably a granny compared to Yuri. I could be wrong though

walker of the vast

walker of the vast

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 92 posts

yuri would be pushing it to even try to fight maschenny, and would lose at the current moment, but it seems like they are on good terms (relatively) so a real fight would not break out

so i agree with you but that would be an interesting fight to see

i was saying that fighting prowess is not the only thing judged when assigning ranks

JUST BE YOURSELF

Baam/Night mado134

Baam/Night mado134

Potato

• Members
  • 113 posts

i think this ranking stuff is not that big deal and it just reflects how some1 did in his mission

eg : even though Urek ranked 4th and Zahard is the 3rd, when he was talking to Baam he was so sure that he can beat him