Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.65 - 908votes)

Molester Man

Alt Names: alt Chikan Otokoalt 痴漢男alt Tacizci Adamalt Приставала
Author: Molester Man & 2Ch & Yokota Takuma
Artist: Yokota Takuma
Genres: Comedy ComedyDoujinshi DoujinshiDrama DramaRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Based off a real story which was posted on 2ch, Molester Man is the story of how Molester Man is mistaken for a stalker by Miss Understanding, and how they overcome their personal challenges while slowly growing closer to each other.

"Molester Man" and "Miss Understanding" are simply pseudonyms (false names to hide real names) used by the author of the manga.
Go to Molester Man Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic I don't get it... New Window LibertyTrooper
  • 1 Replies
Topic Yes, MM is great, but OMK is better and here´s why New Window FakeHero
  • 11 Replies
Topic Did you nearly miss this awesome manga by judging the title? New Window Seraphic Mist
  • 43 Replies
Topic MOLESTER MAN LIVE ACTON - Any English Subs? New Window TrombeOverride
  • 1 Replies
Topic anymore mangas like this? New Window sventh
  • 1 Replies
Topic The ending. New Window ArrJay
  • 25 Replies

1030 Comments

NEED. KANSAI. END.
@Aven

No it doesn't end badly. It's just like Densha Otoko.
There's something oddly rewarding and voyeuristic about reading pages of text messages in manga...
Funniest manga I have ever read. From the thoughts of the main character, to the nicknames to the facial expressions everything about it makes me laugh. Apart from the bit about a stalker...except he even made me laugh about that.
Oh Dear Lord, thank you for this amazing dounjinshi.

The characters are wonderful, all of them. The story... real life > everything. The art is easily eatable, despite the simplicity.

Perfect romance/comedy manga.
lol im surprised so many kansai supporters, relieved im not alone
LOL Kansai is like, the ultimate wing(wo)man. It would be great if Molester Man ended up with her. And I feel for Molester everytime he screws up something.

Molester: *tries to sound intellectual*

Missunderstanding: *sob*

Molester: Posted Image

Happens everytime.
Prolly ends up with Kansai. And lol at all the names he randomly created..loli jugs? LOL
Hot damn this is good, same artist from Onani Master. At first I found it a bit boring then came Kansai girl, she´s such a bro friend, prefer her to Missunderstanding.

LOLed at "THE LEGENDARY 5-Way orgy?".

and for those who don´t know:

The story is based upon real events, this is a retelling of a guy´s story. Yoko is making the manga based on Mr.Molester´s message board post.

From the bottom of my heart, thank you Boon scanlation!
i guess YOKO is such a genius on making mangas like this >.<
Kansai is best girl.

I hope she wins.
"Hello, this is molester."

I laughed every time I read that.
ms kansai FTW
Miss Kansai all the way...hope they end up together.
Oh god, it's like I'm reading about myself. I really hope Molester and Kansai hook up. It be just like with my and my girlfriend (minus the friend with a stalker anyway).
Haha I love the picture, he was pratically telling me to click on his face and i'm glad I did.
This is pretty friggin awesome. Better than Densha
Yesss, very relatable to anybody currently in Uni right now.
This is probably the best manga ever to be created.
The first chapter strangely felt familiar. Maybe because of this:

Can someone tell me if this ends badly? Message me or something.. please?
Yoko literally draws this in his trapper keeper, and that's ok.
As we can all see, real life is so much more interesting than any manga plot. As shown here.
I can only wish any of top-ranking harem mangas were half as interesting as this doujin
@Jaded
*hums Jaws theme*

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics