Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

anymore mangas like this?

molester similar recommendation romance comedy molester man densha otoko

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

sventh

sventh

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

I lovethis kind of manga... any recommendations... except onani master kurosawa, I've read it already..
~

~

~

~

~
942943_572943166062026_831460664_n.jpg

~

~

~

~

~

Mm3.pngi146508.jpg

BrokenSword

BrokenSword

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

Hi there.
Well there is an other manga based on the same, or at least similar stroy as this one (from the guy who posted his rl story at 2chan). It's called ''Densha Otoko'' from Nakano Hitori. You may think of it as an alternative and maybe closer version to the 2chan story. It's bit more vanilla but with less awesome and hilarious moments as Molester Man. Overall it isn't anywhere near the level of Molester Man (which is a 10/10 obviously) but you can give it a try. The art from Nakano Hitori isn't the best IMO (a bit oldschool) but he made some other mangas that are quite awesome: ''Hoshi no Furu Machi'' or ''Regatta'' (the later is sports orientated and has a lot of drama, but the romance is great). Just in case some other romance based manags I can recommend:

romance & tragedy

- Saishuu Heiki Kanojo
- Ai-Ren
-
Watashitachi no Shiawase na Jikan
- Sundome
- At Least, Like That Snow... (oneshot)
- Bitter Virgin 

romance / drama / comedy

- Ashita Dorobou 
- Denei Shoujo (eng: Video Girl Ai)
- Hetakoi