Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.52 - 864votes)

Akame ga KILL!

Alt Names: alt Akame ga Kiru!alt Akame Slashes!alt อาคาเมะสวยประหารalt アカメが斬る!alt 아카메가 벤다!alt Red-Eyed Killer!alt 斩·赤红之瞳!alt אקאמה גה קיל
Author: Takahiro
Artist: Tetsuya Tashiro
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHorror HorrorPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceShounen ShounenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Tatsumi is a fighter who, accompanied by his two childhood friends, sets off to the Capital in search of a way to make money to assist his poverty-stricken village. After being separated from his friends, Tatsumi not only fails to enlist in the army, but is swindled out of all his money. He is then taken in by a noble family who offer him help; after finding himself in a messy situation Tatsumi is rescued by a group of assassins known as Night Raid, and is invited to join their ranks. Composed of the swordswoman Akame, a young woman armed with a huge pair of scissors named Sheele, the string manipulator Lubbock, the armored warrior Bulat, the sniper Mine, the beast fighter Leone and their leader Najenda, Night Raid is also part of the revolutionary forces assembled to overthrow Prime Minister Honest, who manipulates the young emperor for his and his men's personal gain, leading the rest of the nation to poverty and strife.

Prequel:

> Akame ga Kill! Zero
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/akame-ga-kill-zero-r9902 )
Go to Akame ga KILL! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Spin-off New Window Not Original
  • 1 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window HoneyBadger
  • 206 Replies
Topic Esdese & Tatsumi New Window truepurple
  • 310 Replies
Topic Theory: Tatsumi gets a new teigu *READ CHAPTER 61 BEFORE THIS* New Window mandom
  • 0 Replies
Topic Just 1 season of anime? New Window f0rtitude
  • 10 Replies
Topic Spoiler Thread - talk about anything up to latest chapter release in Japan New Window soranokira
  • 274 Replies

4699 Comments

Schere's fans are gonna hate the next few chapters.
Epic foreshadowing at the end.
I am going to HATE the next chapter.
Yea I agree with Sholum reason we're getting a lot of updates is most likely because the group has probably stacked up a couple chapters already since its been so long since they updated and are probably slowly releasing them so don't expect chapters to keep coming out at this pace.

@Roady I honestly thought this was a harem, didn't realize it doesn't have a harem tag.
Chapter 8 was soo awesome after reading it, it was like
Spoiler

Especially for the last few pages
@Krios: This manga is published under Monthly Gangan Joker, so like the name indicates, it is monthly.
I'm absolutely sure it's not weekly just look at the number of pages it could be monthly or bi-monthly..
@Krios
I doubt that it's a weekly manga. There are currently five volumes (that I could find) of RAWs to work with, so the scanlators have plenty of material.
So that makes 4. No, 5. Counting one deceased, 6. >_> Dammit, Tatsumi.
Its OK if I mark this with 'harem' now, right?
Is this a weekly manga? I hope it is cuz it's pretty damn good, a bit too much tragedy though...
whoa dark... i like it
Photo
TsundereChan
May 18 2012 11:12 PM
lol nazi
I like the art but why does everyone have peg legs? Sometimes it isn't that bad but other times it looks like they either lost their legs or all standing on their toes.
I'm really liking these quick updates thanks a lot!
The ultimate sadist? Who can satisfy her, she asks? This guy:
Spoiler

Let the battle begin.
Soyeon, lets take into consideration that tatsumi is a newbie, he isn't a killer like the rest.
I hope tatsumi gets a teigu and kick people's butt.
The bad guys in this manga monologue way too much.
There you go, that's the foreshadow you were hoping to not be there.
I want that Teigu Eye!!!
it's gonna start to get annoying if tatsumi is always being saved.
That roulette is a death trap, miss or hit Hatsukiai, either way you still gonna have to face with heart attack, one kind or another
This manga has all the beautiful things in the world wrapped into one big bowl of awesome soup.
even without one of those special weapons Tatsumi kicks butt, don't know why but that slasher really creeps me out
GAH I WANT MORE. Why did they leave it on such a cliffhanger.. ARHGHVEJKV.
SHIT, KILL THE CREEPY GUY! BURN IT WITH FIRE!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics