Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Spoiler Thread - talk about anything up to latest chapter release in Japan

• Please log in to reply
274 replies to this topic

soranokira

soranokira

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 687 posts
Please do not read further if you dislike spoilers. I can provide text versions of what happens until chapter 26 if you guys want. But for now...

Spoiler

^ This is what I had put in the comments page for those who can't wait because c12 still isn't tl'd (and I do not blame lucifell, every chapter is ridiculously long and difficult to translate.)

I've tl'd c26 and made a few changes due to differences in translation of names and terminology.
Certain things different from Lucifell's translation:
Esdese = Esdes (E-su-de-su)
Dangerous creatures/species whatever = Hazard Type(s)
I left Teigu as Teigu but I'm extremely tempted to translate it as Imperial Tool.

The reason why I spoiler'd the above is as a last barrier to discourage people who hate spoilers from reading further. Henceforth I will not use spoilers in the thread. (or at least I am unlikely to)
Posted Image
Favorite Manga: Record of Fallen Vampire, Hayate the Combat Butler, Kekkaishi
Main reason: Akabara Strauss and plot/story flow, Tennousu Athena arc/Katsura Hinagiku, Kidoin Nura and story flow

ZeusThe10

ZeusThe10

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • LocationMount Olympus
Whenever I see a spoiler it's like: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqj4uIgx6RU

soranokira

soranokira

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 687 posts
mmm I normally don't listen to EN songs or watch youtube vids so =/
Posted Image
Main reason: Akabara Strauss and plot/story flow, Tennousu Athena arc/Katsura Hinagiku, Kidoin Nura and story flow

drk1

drk1

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts
well lets hope you can get chapter 26 done. and catch up to it aswell.

soranokira

soranokira

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 687 posts
Ok, so here's what happens after Tatsumi gets his Teigu:
after getting back to HQ, the leader takes the 3 Teigu (I think) retrieved from the 3 lackeys and heads to the HQ of the Revolutionary Army. Akame takes over (she's sub lead) and basically only Tatsumi, Leone (or is it Leona? *shrugs* anyway) and that string guy (forgot his name lol) are still able to walk freely in the capital, and they meet up in the capital in their secret base within where Leone talks about her experience with Esdese (chapter 12/13).
Apparently they wanted to get more info or get close or something, so Tatsumi enters some gladiator fight which is supposed to find a backup for Esdese's new army (the new group of 6 people who were gathered at Esdese's request) which is called the...uh...something police. (Random fact: somewhere at this point Maine had actually recovered from the attack where Schere was killed) Esdese was a bit bored but after Tatsumi owned his bigass opponent (who looked down on him since Tatsumi's a shota-chibi), he gave a very refreshing smile, which captures Esdese's heart. Esdese then proceeds to kidnap him (blatantly) while the other members of Night Raid who were watching went D:

The 6 members of the secret police or w/e. are: Kurome with a sword Teigu (victims of her sword can be raised as zombies to fight for her for some time, up to 8 zombies with their original strength before they died), a dude with a Flamethrower Teigu (Flames that cannot be doused and will burn everything), another country bumpkin kinda guy who came from some shipping place and has a full body armor Teigu (kind of similar to Inclusio apparently), a doctor called Dr. Stylish with a glove Teigu which allows him to make tons of shit (like mechanical dolls/troops, and his aim is to obtain the knowledge of the lost empire that could make Teigus), the girl with the dog-thing Teigu (her arms were fixed by doctor guy, so he's her benefactor. She even gets some firepower upgrade from doctor guy.) and lastly, a mysterious guy w)th an agenda of his own apparently with a Teigu of wings (feather attack blah blah)

and by now, I've roughly covered the plot up till c18 or so I think. During this whole time, Tatsumi was trying to find a chance to escape. Eventually he gets one where he returns to the mountain with the tree demons where Braht brought him to (chapter 11/12) with the country bumpkin guy. hee2520disappears, while the other guy was busy with the tree demons, and that guy, scared of Esdese, activates his Teigu for the first time that we see, but since Tatsumi also used his Teigu, the other guy thought he was that Braht guy (not like he actually knew him, but Braht's Teigu is recognized as a Night Raid person at least) so they fought a little while Tatsumi kept trying to escape (and got his ass handed to him). Luckily, he jumped and got kicked into a river and used Inclusio to escape from that guy. At that moment a Hazard Type appeared, and he was like, OH CRAP I CAN BARELY KEEP MY TEIGU ACTIVATED ANYMORE! and akame comes saves his sorry ass.
(There was a scene after Tatsumi was captured where after Leone and string guy reported back to base, they were deciding what to do since Tatsumi was captured. They figured it was not because his membership with Night Raid was revealed, but because of other reasons, and managed to convince themselves to wait. Maine also said "I hope you're not going to order us to do something reckless like going to save Tatsumi." "And you know, who knows, they might not have known Tatsumi's part of Night Raid, but by attempting to rescue him we're basically telling them he's part of Night Raid")

Ok, by this point, it's VERY close to c22/23. I'll leave the rest for next time to keep the suspense. But then again, maybe no one reads this thread at all.

Edited by soranokira, 30 May 2012 - 03:28 PM.

Posted Image

bureido

bureido

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts
yea some ppl do read it, i want to know what happen...lol keep it coming caus ei dont mind spoiler since this manga is so awesome. i reread it alot anyway

soranokira

soranokira

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 687 posts
edited my previous post to edit/add in "a doctor called Dr. Stylish with a glove Teigu which allows him to make tons of shit (like mechanical dolls/troops, and his aim is to obtain the knowledge of the lost empire that could make Teigus)" I'll continue the next arc (which is pretty much the latest arc) next time or at least I'll be feeding the spoilers too quickly :x
Posted Image

Morgogeneralis

Morgogeneralis

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts
thanks and please keep them coming

drk1

drk1

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts
good summary man. thanks

theroadstopshere

theroadstopshere

Russet Potato

• Donator
  • 366 posts
  • LocationThat great potato farm in the sky
Thanks for the spoilers, although this will make it impossible to sit still and patiently wait anymore... I'm dancing in my seat with anticipation already... thanks Sora, you're a cool dude.
"Life isn't about lasting through the storms, its about learning to dance in the rain."

soranokira

soranokira

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 687 posts
Now for the update for those waiting for it. This should be the last for a while.
What happens next is Tatsumi effectively reveals everything he knows about the enemy, which is basically the Teigus of Dr Stylish, dog girl, flamethrower dude, winged guy and the other armor-type Teigu guy.
Their side comes to the conclusion that they're at a disadvantage, and hopes for the return of their leader with reinforcements.
At this point, Kurome's Teigu and her relationship/past with Akame is revealed: Apparently both of them were in the Imperial Academy or something, and Akame was an excellent student there. For reasons unknown, she betrays them and eventually joins Night Raid. She attempted to bring her sister along but she chose to stay herself, hence why both of them treat each other preciously but want to kill each other as well. (Akame also remarks that Kurome probably sees her as a traitor)

Unknown to Tatsumi, Dr Stylish has always been suspicious of him. Which is why he had readied an entire army of his dolls to attack Night Raid alone. He chose not to inform the rest due to overconfidence in his ability to overcome them as well as because he wanted them as test samples to experiment on for whatever reasons (probably to find out how Teigu compatibility thing works.) He had made 3 dolls for such a purpose, one with extraordinary sight called "Eyes", one with extraordinary sense of smell called "Nose" and one for hearing called "Ears" (Very Ingenious naming I know. It might be otherwise but I was reading chinese raws so :x)
He attacked at night, like a smart assassin. What happened was Leone woke up, went outside, looked at a puddle (for whatever reason, maybe to wash up or drink) and out came a sneak attack from some doll which could somehow teleport there. Then I think all the dolls attacked and string guy woke up because his strings were triggered. Tatsumi commented that Ii was so sudden that even Akame was in her pajamas. Most of them ended up fighting their own battles or something, with Maine and Tatsumi meeting up outside, killing the weak dolls and fighting a slightly strengthened doll that had an AI of its own using Schere's scissors (I should mention that Ears, Eyes and Nose have their own AIs as well or something, can talk and stuff. And, I know, everyone's frigging upset about some fucker using Schere's Teigu and claiming it as his own.) while Leone appeared to be dead from the sneak attack and string dude/Akame fought another strengthened doll and other junk dolls.

Explaining the fight is too much effort, lol. Anyway so basically Maine and Tatsumi kick scissor dude's ass (wipes him out with Maine's gun, recovering Schere's scissors) (There's one epic scene here where Maine hugs Schere's scissors, crying and saying 'Welcome back, Schere' while Tatsumi cries manly tears with his back facing Maine's back. This scene was really lovely.), clears some of the junk dolls outside, and string dude cleared off the junk dolls while Akame fought the strengthened doll on seemingly equal ground, but Akame's skill allowed her to win. Just before he got defeated though, it was string dude who gathered his strings to form a spear to pierce through that doll's back. That doll comments that "damn, I was interrupted...but even if we had continued to fight, I would've likely lost. Tell me, Akame, what is it that I lose to you in?" Akame: "your offense capabilities were excellent, however you fought without caring for defense." Doll: "I see...I suppose this is a downside of not being able to feel pain...thank you."

Akame and String dude then meets up with Tatsumi and Maine, and the assassin who "took out" Leone attempted to get Maine and was likely to be successful until he got punched by Leone. Assassin doll: "What?! How?!" and he attacks, while Leone catches the dagger or something with her teeth. doll: "so that's how..." Leone: " I like sneak attacks, but I like to be the one carrying them, and I hate to be on the receiving end of a sneak attack!" and *boom* does assassin doll. At this point, Dr Stylish who was looking from afar knew that things had turned bad, and activates trump card! Poison gas. Everyone except Tatsumi was paralyzed (Tatsumi had Inclusio), and suddenly they got surrounded by junk dolls. Tatsumi couldn't possibly handle them all alone, but just then at this moment, a guy entered the fray with a huge spiked hammer and massively pwned the dolls. Dr Stylish: "What?! How is it that the poison gas isn't having any effect on him?! who is that guy?!"
Dr Stylish tries to escape after all his dolls were pwned, but at that time Night raid's leader (she appeared on a flying beast with someone and that guy with the spiked hammer) concluded where the enemy mastermind was and informed spiky hammer dude. From now on I'll just call him "Man of Susanoo". He moves quickly and corners Dr Stylish before he managed to make any distance, while his Eyes/Ears/Nose dolls told him that "You should escape Doctor! We'll delay them!" but Stylish was thinking: "Impossible, I didn't make you guys for combat!" "I have no choice, time to use my trump card!" (FUCK HOW MANY TRUMP CARD DO YOU HAVE?!!! WHY DON'T YOU JUST USE IT IN THE FIRST PLACE?!!! lol.) He seems to fuse with his dolls and becomes some huge ass humanoid thing but with his original body poking out at the top. Man of Susanoo attacks it with minimal effect. Just then, Akame asks Tatsumi to carry her to that thing (remember her Teigu's ability) and they run~ run run run~ and Tatsumi jumps to get near Dr Stylish mutated. Stylish attempts to stop him but Tatsumi throws Akame towards Stylish when he realized he could not jump close enough, and Akame cuts Stylish (effectively killing him).Dr Stylish's last cries were: "No...I can't die here...I still haven't acquired the knowledge to make Teigu..." (WELL GOODBYE YOU JACKASS. Sorry, I just hate him because he talks/acts in a gayish manner and fixed the girl that dog-thing Teigu.)

After that, Leader of Night Raid reveals that Man of Susanoo is her new Teigu (because he reacted to her when she was at HQ) and she introduces them to a new girl (my 3rd favorite girl btw), Chessie (I don't remember her exact name so I'll just use this for now) She's really cute btw :x a picture:
http://manhua.17dm.com/manhua/zhanchihongzhitong/list_56158.html
http://manhua.17dm.com/manhua/zhanchihongzhitong/list_56158_2.html (The guy on the right is Man of Susanoo, chapter title is Slash open the secret territory)

They flew on that mount that the leader came on to another area because the location of their base has been compromised. The mount will then fly back to HQ after dropping them off because it's a mount shared by all members of the Revolutionary Army. Chessie laughs at Maine for not knowing this when she was surprised the mount flew off with their stuff, which pisses her off. In this chapter, the members of Night raid ask if Fake Gentleman has any other COMBAT abilities (other than that hammer and strength I think) and the leader laughs and says "Hmph, do it, Man of Susanoo." Man of Susanoo: "Yes." (Does a whole bunch of household stuff with excellent skill) Tatsumi: Woah! Others: (I think it was Maine mainly) "But those aren't combat abilities..." Leader: "That's wrong! when fighting, how can you focus on fighting if you are not supported with good food and household stuff all done?!" ...

Anyway, Chessie then reveals her Teigu to be a makeup kit, allowing to masquerade as ANYONE. Even a cat. kawaii <3 She tricks food from Tatsumi once by becoming a cat. She also likes to tease/be mean to Maine. Extremely cute. Ok enough with me being all gaga over her, >.<

After they spend some time together, Leader asks Chessie how the team is, and she comments that they're better than her last team on combat ability, but they're still too naive...and unsuited to be assassins. (Which also pissed off Maine once again) Maine asks Tatsumi and Raba (string guy, ima just call him Raba for now) to come up with a plan to make Chessie admit that they were excellent assassins. during the convo, Maine comes up with a few ideas that were all shot down and she got annoyed and left, (I think they were bathing together in a hot spring?) and Raba then tells Tatsumi to go sneak up on Chessie and see her naked while she's bathing and that should teach her a lesson. Tatsumi comments that it isn't a 2 person plan and Raba replies: you can go alone, besides only you have inclusio. (Raba also thinks to himself that 'if chessie's the type not to get angry and kill you for peeking, he'll go peek himself next time') Tatsumi sneaks in thinking it's bad and everything and finally after getting over his hesitation, he goes in and sees Man of Susanoo instead. He was so surprised that he spilled everything, and Chessie reveals that she used her Teigu and explains that Inclusio can hide your presence but not your intentions, or something like that. She forgives Tatsumi but tells him never to come peek on her again or he'll get it with a devil face. (think Miya, the dorm owner in Sekirei and other similar people) Tatsumi then comments that she's really nice and all actually, raising a flag.
Some point earlier, it is also mentioned that the previous team Chessie was with was the team that was wiped out with her as the sole survivor as she came back to the base using her makeup tool. Back at the capital, Esdes's side finds Dr Stylish's tracks and the busted up dolls at Night Raid's previous HQ and deduces what happened, with 2 possibilities: either Dr Stylish was still alive and ran away, or he was taken out. (His corpse wasn't left behind, Akame's badass Teigu and his wtf fusion) Dog-Girl cries and Esdes comforts her. Wave wanted to comfort her but was too late and came in while girl was crying on Esdes's shoulder. (She's such an awesome leader <3) Then, the capital gets a threat of new Hazard Types somewhere away from the capital (Begun appearing from a mine), and the Esdes police were sent to wipe out this new threat (apparently Hazard Types didn't enter houses previously. Now they did, and there was even a scene where a pregnant villager woman was begging them to spare her...but likely that they didn't. Whether rape occurred or not, I have no idea. It wasn't hinted at least.)

Night Raid hears of Esdes's mission, and returns to their old HQ. But, they also head out to the new Hazard Type region in order to suppress the threat (because, they are the good guys =)) They decided to act at night while hoping Esdes's army only acted in the day, even though the Hazard Type threat was present 24/7.
Esdes heads out on patrol on a flying thing, spots a figure on a mountain top, and jumps down, only to find out it was her love, Tatsumi...(end of chapter 25) Raba is with him btw, but at the foot of a mountain (Tatsumi went up the mountain to check for Hazard Types, they were at the region where the new Hazard Types supposedly were first seen)

Then, I've caught up to the latest: c26
http://mangahelpers.com/t/soranokira/releases/34608
rough script/tl ^
basically, it's a chapter depicting the awesomeness of Esdes x Tatsumi if you weren't shipping them already. Hope you guys enjoyed it thus far.
(Also, at some point up till now, there was a chapter were Flamethrower dude's beautiful wife and daughter (drawn to be considered quite pretty at least.) came to visit him in the police HQ. It was a rather nice scene. I should add that Flamethrower guy actually looks pretty weird and scares away people, but he is really kind and his motto for being in the police under Esdes is because "Someone has to do these things." That's why he's probably one of the characters I like pretty much in this series)

edit: I thank lucifell for clearing certain things up for me. Extracted from his c15 script:
B3: we will be the special police force

PAGE 37

B1: Known as "Jaegers".
t/n: German for "hunters". True spelling is Jager, but easier for english speakers to correctly pronounce with an added E

6 members of Jaegers + Leader:
Wave - Armor Teigu, Country bumpkin from the oceans.
Bors - Flamethrower dude. From the Incineration squad that burns everything down.
Ran - Enigmatic person with an agenda of his own, Winged Teigu
DrStylish - Glove Teigu.
Seryuu Yubikitas + Koro - the bitch. (to me, sorry)
Kurome - Teigu Yatsuhusa
Esdes - Unknown Teigu, able to create Ice from nothing. (Actually I don't think it's confirmed whether it's her own ability or a Teigu she uses. I've not seen her call out the name of her Teigu definitely.)

This series uses quite a number of German words btw, c26's Esdes's skills names are in German.

Edit: Fake Gentleman is corrected, his name should be "Man/Male of Susanoo" and changed "Lobot" to Raba, as per Lucifell's translation.

Edited by soranokira, 02 June 2012 - 05:52 PM.

Posted Image

Beelz

Beelz

Potato

• Members
  • 117 posts
  • LocationDah bu!
Thanks for the spoilers although now i wont be able to sit and just wait for the chapters... Esdes x Tatsumi sounds intresting and i can sorta see it happening... perhaps Esdes will "switch sides" to try and get closer to Tatsumi... i doubt she will try the same thing twice and kidnap him again...actually on second thoughts its entirely possable.

God of TROLLing LOL

God of TROLLing LOL

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 481 posts

Thanks for the spoilers although now i wont be able to sit and just wait for the chapters... Esdes x Tatsumi sounds intresting and i can sorta see it happening... perhaps Esdes will "switch sides" to try and get closer to Tatsumi... i doubt she will try the same thing twice and kidnap him again...actually on second thoughts its entirely possable.

It's not just sound interesting. It's awesome and kawaii~ >3< :batoto_003:
Read chap 26 here: http://www.dm5.com/m105958/
>3< So cute!!! I can't believe it's real!! >3< >3< :batoto_025: :batoto_028: :batoto_028: :batoto_028: :batoto_028:
THX FOR THE SPOILER!!!! :batoto_022: :batoto_024:

Makiavel

Makiavel

Inactive

• Contrib Mods
  • 292 posts
Oh my god, now I'm impatient, I also want a Esdese x Tatsumi <3 , Well what I wish for doesnt always happen tho :/

Aleks

Aleks

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 48 posts
thanks for the spoilers!
well i really hope for tatsumiXesdese, and since it's non mainstream manga, it should be possible...
love the cutes masochists haha

God of TROLLing LOL

God of TROLLing LOL

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 481 posts

Oh my god, now I'm impatient, I also want a Esdese x Tatsumi <3 , Well what I wish for doesnt always happen tho :/

thanks for the spoilers!
well i really hope for tatsumiXesdese, and since it's non mainstream manga, it should be possible...
love the cutes masochists haha

Go here: http://www.dm5.com/m105958/

Tonie Zap

Tonie Zap

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts
LOL I thought I was the only one rooting for TatsumiXEsdese. Even though this pairing feels like it will end up in tragedy... But one can hope.

kayle101

kayle101

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 21 posts
omg omg omg omg omg
i shouldn't off read that chapter 26 now
dammiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit
its sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood

God of TROLLing LOL

God of TROLLing LOL

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 481 posts
gah,
I remember that I posted chap 26 raw (not that much but it's Chinese so...) in my post.
go and read there dear TatsumiXEsdes fan...

omg omg omg omg omg
i shouldn't off read that chapter 26 now
dammiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit
its sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood

GxC

GxC

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 34 posts
  • LocationBehind You!
Spoiler

Please don't spoil the story :( I read this cause it's a manga :( not a damn book :(