Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Just 1 season of anime?

Akame ga Kill! anime

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

f0rtitude

f0rtitude

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

There will be 24 episodes but the manga is already 11 volumes ongoing. Is there going to be a second season?

inthezone

inthezone

Potato

• Members
  • 153 posts

Not for a while and even when there's enough source material, the first season is flopping hard.

KeK

KeK

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 31 posts
  • LocationCyberworld

As of episode 19 and next episode (20) of Akame ga kill will do an anime only ending. Holy shit all that cutting... I'm in rage...

Absolute Justice

Absolute Justice

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts

I am really upset, it looks like they're just gonna skip a load of content. Borick's assassination was ridiculously easy in the anime when in the manga it took place during one of the best fights in the entire series. Such a shame, despite feeling a bit rushed as of late it was a fairly good adaptation of the manga, I wouldn't have been as upset if it was lousy to begin with. Looks like we'll get an anime original ending. I'll say one good thing though, the Mine/Justice fight was animated wonderfully.

f0rtitude

f0rtitude

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

I am really upset, it looks like they're just gonna skip a load of content. Borick's assassination was ridiculously easy in the anime when in the manga it took place during one of the best fights in the entire series. Such a shame, despite feeling a bit rushed as of late it was a fairly good adaptation of the manga, I wouldn't have been as upset if it was lousy to begin with. Looks like we'll get an anime original ending. I'll say one good thing though, the Mine/Justice fight was animated wonderfully.

Yeah they did that part OK.

But I don't like the idea of an anime original ending in just 24 episodes while the manga is +10 volumes ongoing. So rushed....

Lubo

Lubo

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

It was all going so well up till now. Why did they have to do this?!

liwing

liwing

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 7 posts

Like many original ending, they might end up killing the villains esdese or the prime minister by the last episode, making this 1 season only. Which will be a tremendous bullshit of course. 

I hope not so we can a have little chance for a better adaption for season 2.

zarex97

zarex97

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts

I dont think that it will be a Second Season, normally when the anime has and original ending its because it won´t have a second season, in L.N´s it happpens when there is like 3 chapters left, and they have been adapting 3 chp per book and the next arc it occupies like 2 or 3 books. For example: Campione. If they had gone for the original way the chapters would be enough because it gets complicated from there up, Volume 6 and 7 are from the same arc....

Others choose to shorten the anime, like mondaiji tachi, it only adapts the first 2 books, beacause the 3rd, 4th, and 5th book are about the same arc

LostLight

LostLight

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 33 posts

I really don't think there is going to be one.

With what's happening in it.

Rushing,appearances pushed forward or back and major plot points skipped or changed.

Looks like the anime is probably gonna be the end,unless miracles happen.

No spoilers but if there is a second season might not be worth watching atleast not to me.

Eternal Refrain.FirstSight.CondemnedLight.UnforgivenLight.

"When the world burns only hope remains."

toastedguy

toastedguy

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts

anime original plot was so damn awful

Dave'd

Dave'd

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • LocationUK

Nah, as much as I do want one, I don't think there'll be a second season.. I guess they could do a few OVA's using fillers but I think the only way they can make a second season is by making it about Akame's past, before she joined Night Raid.

If they decide "Oh I know, let's do this", I hope it's not gonna be like the first season.. So much went wrong with that..